** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Volleyball - Men's Club World C'ship, May 5-10

Varamin (IRI) vs Guaynabo (PUR) @ 22:00 CET Men's World Club C'ship 3rd gameday. I believe we have totally missed odds here in the matchup featuring Iranian Matin Varamin and Puerto Rican Guaynabo. Varamin is without four starters in this tournament, due to various reasons and they have to replace them with some youngsters lacking in experience. Meanwhile, Guaynabo have their main players in Brazil and they were really impressive last night vs European Champions Belogorie, stealing a set on the way to a 1-3 loss. Guaynabo defensively did a great job vs the towering Russians and I believe it was the perfect test for them prior to today's match vs the Iranian side. Varamin does not possess such a big physical superiority over Guaynabo and the Puerto Rican side should fully take advantage of the missings on Varamin to keep a close match today. I believe this one could go either way in this context and odds on Guaynabo +1.5 sets and ML represent great deal of value.