** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Thursday May 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 1 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Thornton, R v Chisnall, D (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Barneveld, R v Taylor, P (19:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.67[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Gerwen, M v Anderson, G (20:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lewis, A v Wright, P (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chisnall, D v Taylor, P (21:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League > Thursday May 1st Can't see any real value tonight. I should add though I see it as a night which could potentially feature a few draws. £2 on five draws at for me 3619/1. Now that is serious punting! :unsure

Re: Premier League > Thursday May 1st Week 13 previews: 4pts R.Thornton vs D.Chisnall - Over 7.5 180s 6/5 Boylesports These two are two of the heavier scorers in the game right now. Thornton smashed in a load of 180s last week while Chisnall often hits plenty himself so I think we’ll see a few 180s to open the night with, especially with most of Thornton’s matches tending to go the distance. Given the regularity that these two hit 180s I think the 6/5 on over 7.5 180s is a shade too big. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-chisnall-betting-expect-some-180s-to-open-the-night-in-birmingham 4pts R.Barneveld vs P.Taylor - Over 10.5 legs 4/6 BetVictor I think this will be tight enough even if Barneveld doesn’t actually win the match. I don’t think he will win the match but he could easily draw it as he did earlier in the season and that’s why I like over 10.5 legs here. With Barneveld throwing first it is asking a lot for Taylor to win this easier than 7-4 and if Barneveld wins you’d think he’ll fall over the line so I expect to see 11 or 12 legs here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-taylor-betting-match-of-the-night-can-go-close-to-the-distance 3pts G.Anderson to beat M.van Gerwen 9/4 Bet365 Anderson might just have been underestimated a bit too much here. In the last two televised meetings between these two Anderson should have beaten van Gerwen at the World Championship and then had his chances to win their first Premier League meeting of the season. With him having to win to keep the pressure up on those above and with van Gerwen possibly losing some intensity knowing he is in the semi finals Anderson looks value here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-anderson-betting-gary-anderson-can-shade-must-win-match 4pts P.Wright to beat A.Lewis 6/4 Betfred One good performance doesn’t mean Peter Wright is over his blip but he faces an opponent here who has lost his last four and looks in a bit of a slump in this tournament so I like the Scot in this one. We got back to seeing Wright scoring well last week and when he does that he is so hard to beat as his finishing is good. With that in mind I’ll take him here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-wright-betting-peter-wright-can-strengthen-his-semi-final-chances 4pts P.Taylor (-2.5 legs) to beat D.Chisnall 4/5 Betfred Taylor is professional enough to get himself ready for this match. He has played twice in a night on plenty of occasions in various competitions down the years so I expect him to play well here and with that I expect him to win and win with a bit to spare like he did in that Grand Prix final. Taylor beat Chisnall during his awful spell earlier in the year and he can do it again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-taylor-betting-phil-taylor-can-take-care-of-chizzy-in-birmingham