Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
Aidymac

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Week 17!!!!!!

Sunday 28 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Baltimore Ravens v Cleveland Browns (18:00 GMT) 1.25 5.4 98.52 %
maximize.gif Houston Texans v Jacksonville Jaguars (18:00 GMT) 1.22 5.6 99.82 %
maximize.gif Kansas City Chiefs v San Diego Chargers (18:00 GMT) 1.78 2.28 100.04 %
maximize.gif Miami Dolphins v New York Jets (18:00 GMT) 1.41 3.25 101.69 %
maximize.gif Minnesota Vikings v Chicago Bears (18:00 GMT) 1.39 3.5 100.51 %
maximize.gif New England Patriots v Buffalo Bills (18:00 GMT) 1.46 3 101.83 %
maximize.gif New York Giants v Philadelphia Eagles (18:00 GMT) 1.75 2.38 99.16 %
maximize.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers v New Orleans Saints (18:00 GMT) 2.92 1.51 100.47 %
maximize.gif Tennessee Titans v Indianapolis Colts (18:00 GMT) 3.9 1.34 100.27 %
maximize.gif Washington Redskins v Dallas Cowboys (18:00 GMT) 3.35 1.41 100.77 %
maximize.gif Atlanta Falcons v Carolina Panthers (21:25 GMT) 1.49 3 100.45 %
maximize.gif Denver Broncos v Oakland Raiders (21:25 GMT) 1.1 14 98.05 %
maximize.gif Green Bay Packers v Detroit Lions (21:25 GMT) 1.33 4.33 98.26 %
maximize.gif San Francisco 49ers v Arizona Cardinals (21:25 GMT) 1.42 3.4 99.83 %
maximize.gif Seattle Seahawks v St. Louis Rams (21:25 GMT) 1.14 8.3 99.77 %
Monday 29 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Pittsburgh Steelers v Cincinnati Bengals (01:30 GMT) 1.6 2.7 99.54 %
:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Will add full reasoning in a bit 12 pts San Diego Chargers to beat Kansas City Chiefs 2.80 Paddy Power Basically alex smith is out and chase daniel starts at qb Right, I thought San Diego stood every chance in this game that both teams need to win to stand a chance of the playoffs. These teams are trending in different directions recently with San Diego finding a way to win and the Chiefs slumping. While Alex Smith is far from the key to this offense, that is Jamaal Charles, he does direct the offense without making too many mistakes and Chase Daniel is likely to be a different matter and I am relatively confident in this selection. If you havent got the price you also are now too late as of editing with this reasoning as its gone across the board

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 6 pts Baltimore Ravens (-13) to beat Cleveland Browns 1.95 William Hill With Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel out the unknown Connor Shaw will start for the Browns against. Ravens team that if things fall right can still make the playoffsm the Baltimore defense could eat Shaw alive here and I would expect a relatively comfortable win.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches I'm always a bit nervous about betting on games in which 1 or 2 teams don't have much to play for, but that being said here are my main picks for week 16. Chargers +1 10/11 BV Chargers have it all in thier hands and whilst the chiefs can still technically make the playoffs its different when you know its completely up to you. And the Chargers have been in this situation before, in fact exactly last year so they know what it takes. Chiefs have a realtively unkown QB, but from my research he played last year and did pretty well, being a threat with his legs as well so its not like they have a complete dud at QB. But the fact remains that Rivers knows how to work this offence and get the job done and i can't see him not putting on a great performance to get them into next week. Bears +6.5 10/11 BV I don't know how many times i have said to myself this year. Top 10 QB, Top 5 wide recieving core in the NFL, top 3 running back, good tight end, this team can't be that bad, and pretty much every time they have proved me wrong and been terrible. For one final time this season i am saying it again. They can't be that bad can they? Cutler hasn't looke anything like top 10 QB this year, but if the reports i read about him starting are correct, this is his one chance to leave a positive taste in the mouth of either the Bears or whichever team may want to pick him up. Also the bears are clearly bad this year with their defence being terrible, but the vikings are also bad with only a 1 win better record, and they aren't good enough imo to have to cover nearly a TD. I expect a close game so will take the points here. Colts -7 10/11 BV Titans are imo the worst team in the league in just about every aspect of the game, and the colts were recently battered and will want to take some momentum and a positive performance into the post season. A big win here can help to lift their confidence back up and they will need it, with them being one of the weaker teams in the afc playoffs that i doubt many teams are too scared of. But for this particular game the colts should beat the titans by a fair margin and i will be surprised if this is anything other than comfortable. Eagles +2.5 10/11 BV Giants have improved a lot of late and OBJ has blown up in recent weeks, but it doesn't change the fact that the eagles are the better team and whilst they will be disappointed about missing the playoffs, they have done relatively well and i can see them finishing on a positive note here. I will be tentative that the eagles players may not be fully up for it wheras the giants' fate has been sealed for a while, so it will be a reduced stake, but it doesn't change the fact that getting the eagles and points vs the giants can't be a bad thing. Steelers -3.5 10/11 BV I can see the steelers potentially winning the superbowl. They have started to get a pass rush going on defence and they have been exceptional vs the run. Against the bengals team that will force them to throw and wholst in sanu and AJ Green they are a real danger in the air, Dalton always has a dodgy throw and a pick or 2 around the corner, especially if that stellers D-Line can put some pressure on. Conversely the bengals pass rush is virtually non existant, and the Steelers have an exceptional WR in Antonio brown and running back in Le'veon Bell, which means the bengals D could be in for a long game. When they recently played it was close til the 3rd quarter when they were blown away by big ben and co, and i can't see that changing much, despite a good performance from the bengals last week. GL guys.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday TV previews: 4pts J.Charles Over 78.5 rushing yards 5/6 Paddy Power Jamaal Charles is likely to see a lot of the ball here, even more than he usually would with Alex Smith being injured and I’ve got to think he will enjoy himself on the ground. San Francisco smashed San Diego on the ground last week and with a back up quarterback in it makes sense for Charles to be given as much of the ball as possible with occasional screen plays keeping the Bolts’ defence honest. With that in mind he should be good for 79 yards on the ground. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/san-diego-chargers--kansas-city-chiefs-betting-jamaal-charles-can-run-for-plenty-of-yards 4pts Atlanta (-3) to beat Carolina 10/11 Stan James The Panthers have won their last three but they’ve not really beaten anything. You could say they’re not playing anything here too but there is something about Atlanta when they meet their division rivals. Five of their six wins this season have been against fellow NFC South sides so they clearly raise their game for the important matches. They come no more important than this at this stage of the season so I’ll take the Falcons to get it done here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/carolina-panthers--atlanta-falcons-betting-falcons-can-get-it-done-to-win-nfc-south 4pts Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati - Over 47.5pts 10/11 Betfred This should be a really good game between two sides who I would say are going better on offense at the minute than they are on defence. With that in mind I think we might see a few points in this one. The reverse fixture turned into a real high scoring shootout and this could go the same way so I like the look of 47.5pts to end the regular season with. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cincinnati-bengals--pittsburgh-steelers-betting-afc-north-decider-can-be-high-scoring

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches WILD CARD WEEKEND

Saturday 3 January 2015 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Carolina Panthers v Arizona Cardinals (21:35 GMT) 1.4 3.4 100.84 %
Sunday 4 January 2015 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Pittsburgh Steelers v Baltimore Ravens (01:15 GMT) 1.65 2.48 100.93 %
maximize.gif Indianapolis Colts v Cincinnati Bengals (18:05 GMT) 1.6 2.58 101.02 %
maximize.gif Dallas Cowboys v Detroit Lions (21:40 GMT) 1.37 3.7 100.02

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Saturday previews: 4pts Carolina vs Arizona - Under 38pts 10/11 Betfred I think this will be a pretty defence dominated match. Arizona’s offense is likely to be limited due to the injuries they have and while they have injuries on defence they are a lot stronger in that area generally. Carolina’s offense has finally established the running game but there isn’t too much through the air if Benjamin can be kept quiet so I’m not expecting an avalanche of points here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arizona-cardinals--carolina-panthers-betting-opening-playoff-game-unlikely-to-be-high-scoring 4pts Pittsburgh vs Baltimore - Under 45pts Evs Betway I expect this one to be a tight and tense game and once again I’m not expecting a huge amount of points. With Le’Veon Bell out injured the Ravens defence can concentrate on getting pressure to Roethlisberger while the Ravens offense have more than enough problems to suggest they can struggle at times in this match too so this is another match where I expect the defences to come out on top which should equate to less than 45pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baltimore-ravens--pittsburgh-steelers-betting-points-can-be-hard-to-come-by-at-heinz-field

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 5 pts Antonio Brown Over 100.5 receiving yards 1.91 Skybet I kind of disagree with Kev on this one, I think this could be a shootout with plenty of points, and Pittsburgh will have to rely on Rothlisberger, who has had the sort of season that should have him in the MVP conversation on the bare numbers. Antonio Brown is a top level receiver and this Baltimore secondary is swiss cheese and I will be disappointed if he doesnt get to 101 yards to cash this. I agree that the Panthers v Cardinals looks a low scoring affair but I wont bet an under at that line and I refuse to bet the Panthers giving points to anybody, there is no scenario that I see the Cardinals winning but cannot find any value whatsoever really so will play a winning margin 1 pt Carolina Panthers to beat Arizona Cardinals by 19-24 pta 11.00 888sport just in case they dominate as they have shown potential to do, admittedly against bad football teams these last few weeks

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday previews: 4pts J.Hill Over 84.5 rushing yards 17/20 BetVictor When Cincinnati visited Indianapolis in week seven of the regular season they were beaten to nil so they know they can’t be any worse than that but if their season is to stay alive they need to be a whole lot better than that day. One man who can lead them in the right direction is Jeremy Hill. He is running really strongly and with AJ Green a major doubt the ground game will be important so I expect him to be able to go for 85 yards and more here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cincinnati-bengals--indianapolis-colts-betting-jeremy-hill-can-run-the-bengals-into-a-good-position 4pts Dallas vs Detroit - Over 48pts 20/21 Betway When the wildcard games were determined this was the one I had down as the high scoring match of the round and I don’t think it will disappoint. It is winner takes all now and we’ve got two offenses who are capable of putting up points and doing it quickly so this could very quickly turn into something of a shootout especially if it is close down the stretch. Strange things happen to these two sides at the end of a season so I think points will come more easily here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/detroit-lions--dallas-cowboys-betting-nfc-clash-can-be-full-of-points

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches NFL: Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys Very briefly, I expect a big game from Tony Romo and from the Cowboys offensively. They have posted 12 wins this season and have scored 30 + points in winning ten of those, 38 + in the last four down the stretch, when the pressure has been really cranked up. He was the league’s highest-rated passer during the regular season and connected on 70% percent of his passes, while throwing for 34 touchdowns and only nine interceptions, 12 touchdown passes and only one interception in the Cowboys’ four December games. He has been as good as just about anyone this season,lots of people have doubts about Romo in the big games , but I feel he has stepped up this year and I believe that is down to the confidence gained from playing with a far stronger team around him, probably the best unit ever. The same questions are being asked of his Lions counterpart Matthew Stafford, so someone has to step up. The Lions have given up 30+ points in their last two road losses and yes, I do know they were played in very different conditions, but I see this either developing into a shootout, or blow out for the Cowboys and for either to happen we need a big day from Romo and with the Lions so good at stopping the run, he seems sure to get plenty of time to find some rhythm. 1.75 units Dallas Cowboys to score "over" 27.5 points 2.04 Pinnacle Sports, several other companies have similar quotes 1.90 + is "good", I have no real problem given up the extra half point ( 28) but would prefer not to and there are also Romo lines you could opt for and lots of companies will trade this or similar team total lines "in running".

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

5 pts Antonio Brown Over 100.5 receiving yards 1.91 Skybet :) 1 pt Carolina Panthers to beat Arizona Cardinals by 19-24 pta 11.00 888sport:(
4 pts Cincinnati Bengals @ Indianapolis Colts Over 47.5 pts 1.91 Paddy Power With two quarterbacks who can grip it and rip it in Luck and Dalton, a terrible defensive unit and a dire running gane for the Colts and a decent dual headed threat from the backfield for the Bengals, this has potential for yet another high scoring Indianapolis playoff game. Daltons big game playoff woes are well documented, but against this defense there should be enough of the running game that the absence of AJ Green who is out for this game will hopefully not matter. Looks like a track meet to me. 4 pts Detroit @ Dallas Under 48.5 pts 1.91 William Hill 4 pts Detroit (+6.5) to beat Dallas 1.95 Ladbrokes Looks like I am the lone voice in the crowd on this one but the Detroit defense has been one of the best in the league this year and has absolutely killed the run and if you take away Demarco Murray then this offense for the Cowboys begins to stutter and the Romo of old could return. I happen to think Romo is one of the two most underrated QBs in the NFL but he does need the support of the run game no doubt. The Cowboys defense has performed at an excellent level and while Detroit has weapons and a decent enough run game, I question Stafford who has been one of the leagues most overrated QBs for years, the old saying goes in a low scoring game take the points and Dallas have not been great at home this year so thats enough for me to take the dog here

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches I'm with you on the Lions +6.5 19/20 with LB. Cowboys have been great all year. Their O-Line, Romo, Bryant and Murray. But thier defence is the weakpoint. The lions themselves have some weapons, especially Megatron who is arguably still a top 3 WR despite having a fairly quiet year for his standards. 6.5 points seems like a lot of points especially as the Lions have a great defence and Suh will play now, and he will be crucial on stopping the run game which has been the key to the cowboys all season. I think Cowboys might scrape through, but i expect a tight one and 6.5 seems like too much too pass up imo.

Saturday 10 January 2015 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif New England Patriots v Baltimore Ravens (21:35 GMT) 1.36 3.65 100.76 %
Sunday 11 January 2015 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Seattle Seahawks v Carolina Panthers (01:15 GMT) 1.21 5.4 101.16 %
maximize.gif Green Bay Packers v Dallas Cowboys (18:05 GMT) 1.43 3.3 100.23 %
maximize.gif Denver Broncos v Indianapolis Colts (21:40 GMT) 1.38 3.6 100.24 %

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches So i will get the ball rolling. Seahawks -10.5 10/11 B365 Seahawks are on fire on both sides of the ball. And they're at home. Cam runs a similar style of offence to Russel without a top running back, which could well be the difference. Seattle should be able to keep him in check on defence and i think the Panthers although also have a good D, will struggle to stop Lynch and co from moving the ball. It won't be a blowout, but i can definitely see Seahawks covering relatively comfortably. Patriots to win 1/3 Various A spread of 7 is a lot to cover in what could be a closer game than expected, although i thoroughly expect the Patriots to come through with the victory here. Flacco has exceptional numbers in the post season but the run game will probably struggle to get going like it did vs the steelers, and the Pats have a better secondary than the steelers. On top of that Brady should be able to find the gaps in this Ravens defence, particularly in the secondary. The Ravens D is pretty solid especially up front and will cause the Pats problems on the Run, but forcing Brady to throw more probably won't be too beneficial, providing the Blount or whoever lines up at RB can create enough of an impact to get some legit PA going. Packers -6 20/21 BV Packers, like the Seahawks are a whole different team at home. The cowboys only just (Highly luckily, lol refs) made it through vs the Lions, and whilst the Packers Defence isn't on the Lions level it isn't terrible. Romo will have time to throw due to his exeptional line which will be a slight concern, however simply put Rogers at Lambeau is just unstoppable, and i expect them to be able to win this by more than a score here. Colts +7 10/11 SJ Andrew Luck can just make plays, and extend plays like very few QB's. Manning in the post season is never normally as good as in the regular season and towards the end of the season whilst he was still very good he didn't seem as good as he was at the start. I think this will be a close game that the broncos better D could be the difference at the end, but i'll take the 7 points up for grabs and hope Luck and Co can keep the Colts in the hunt.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 8 pts Baltimore Ravens (+7) to beat New England Patriots 1.87 Coral 3 pts Baltimore Ravens to beat New England Patriots 3.50 Paddy Power These teams have a playoff history and Baltimore have had the edge. 2-1 in their 3 matchups under John Harbaugh to this point. I think there is no doubt who the better team is here and its the Patriots, however, if Joe Flacco plays like he did last week, and there are offensive line issues here so the Patriots should rush him better than Pittsburgh did and if Baltimore can get pressure on Tom Brady with just the front four, then the Patriots are in serious trouble. Now there are a few ifs in those statements, but they are also not out of the question to happen, we have seen it before and this is likely the best chance we have of an upset this weekend in my book. I would not be surprised if New England blow them out either, but I am willing to take the points. 10 pts Carolina Panthers Under 14.5 total points 1.91 BetVictor 5 pts Carolina (+7) to beat Seattle 1st Half point Spread 1.91 Coral This looks a low scoring game, but I cant play an under on a total as low as this game is, if there is a blowout it will be the Seahawks with a big margin of victory. These Panthers struggle to score points, and against Seattle's defense in Seattle, it is hard to envisage them scoring more than this line for me when you consider they scored just 9 points losing at home by 4 total points to Seattle this season. This is far from a great matchup for Seattle and I think Carolina will hang around before the Hawks win, by what margin I dont know. Proper game of football this!!! 7 pts Tony Romo Under 21.5 Pass Completions 1.91 Ladbrokes We have a team that loves and needs to run the football to establish its passing game from a warm weather climate (yes I know Romo is from Wisconsin and played college ball in Illinois) but historically his numbers arent so great in the freezing weather and it is going to be COLD in Green Bay this weekend, a rock hard ball bouncing off receivers hands and in a game I think the Packers should win as the superior team, I cant take them with any confidence due to the injury reports on Aaron Rodgers and the Cowboys road invincibility, these Cowboys dont win through the air though. 5 pts Indianapolis at Denver - Highest scoring half - 2nd 2.00 Skybet 3 pts 2nd half over 26.5 pts 1.91 Ladbrokes I couldnt begin to suggest what will happen in this game, Peyton Manning has looked off his game for a few weeks, but Indianapolis cannot defend. Luck is unstoppable and Denver defends the run great, the pass.....not so much. Looks about right with the line at 7 - the regular season meeting finished bang on that number, points looks inevitable as well, but I think the second half could be frenetic with one team launching a comeback, I dont see lots of time consuming drives to kill the game from either team. They are likely to start conservative and increase the pace, throwing the kitchen sink at each other second half, both QBs can lead comebacks and have done in this game, will be surprising if this works out differently.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Saturday previews: 4pts Baltimore (+7) to beat New England 9/10 Winner Sports Home advantage and Tom Brady makes the Patriots favourites and I can live with that but I’m not sure they should be the sort of favourites they are here. New England may well go on to win but Baltimore have the pass rush and the run defence to make life tough for the Patriots and more importantly they have the playmakers to pick up yardage and points and all of that can keep them within a touchdown here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baltimore-ravens--new-england-patriots-betting-ravens-can-stay-within-a-score-in-foxboro 4pts Seattle vs Carolina - Under 40pts 20/21 BetVictor With Cam Newton not 100% fit he might struggle to get it done in the air here against a very strong defence who will bring the pressure. Equally his running game will be limited too. Seattle’s offense is more likely to be suited in this match but even they will have their work cut out against this mobile Panthers defence so whichever way I look at this I’m struggling to see a lot of points being scored. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/carolina-panthers--seattle-seahawks-betting-points-unlikely-to-come-easily-in-seattle

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches going to add one more for today 8 pts Rob Gronkowski to score a TD @ anytime 1.70 Bet365 Simply put, Gronk is the Pats passing game and the Ravens have been horrible against the tight end this season, regardless of the outcome of this game it would be a surprise if the Ravens manage to keep Gronk out the endzone. the 1.53 that is generally available is far closer to what the price should be in my opinion

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday previews: 4pts D-M.Murray Over 88.5 rushing yards 20/23 Coral Green Bay have had problems controlling the run all season and they are up against the leader rusher in the regular season here in DeMarco Murray. The conditions will probably dictate that the run game is used more anyway but with Dallas likely to want to run the clock down as much as possible when they have the ball to keep Rodgers off the field I’m expecting Murray to get a fair amount of work. That in turn should see him make it past 88.5 rushing yards. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dallas-cowboys--green-bay-packers-betting-demarco-murray-looks-a-danger-to-green-bay 4pts A.Luck Over 301.5 passing yards 5/6 Paddy Power Andrew Luck is going to have to deliver if the Colts are to get anywhere in this match. It is almost a waste of time trying to get a ground game established so I am expecting Luck to be in the game more than normal and while I’m sure his game will be littered with incompletions and hits he should tot up plenty of yardage along the way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--denver-broncos-betting-andrew-luck-looks-the-key-man-for-the-colts

8 pts Baltimore Ravens (+7) to beat New England Patriots 1.87 Coral :) 3 pts Baltimore Ravens to beat New England Patriots 3.50 Paddy Power:( 10 pts Carolina Panthers Under 14.5 total points 1.91 BetVictor:( 5 pts Carolina (+7) to beat Seattle 1st Half point Spread 1.91 Coral:) 7 pts Tony Romo Under 21.5 Pass Completions 1.91 Ladbrokes:) 5 pts Indianapolis at Denver - Highest scoring half - 2nd 2.00 Skybet:( 3 pts 2nd half over 26.5 pts 1.91 Ladbrokes:(
64-87-2 Total staked 753 pts Total returns 674.35 pts Profit -78.65 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday previews: 4pts M.Lynch Over 88.5 rushing yards 5/6 Paddy Power These two met on the opening night of the season and Seattle ran out 36-16 winners. By the sheer nature of what is at stake here I sense this might be a little closer but just how close remains to be seen. Marshawn Lynch ran for 110 yards that night and I expect his output to be every bit as solid in this match. Green Bay really struggle against the run and Lynch can exploit that to the full. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-bay-packers--seattle-seahawks-betting-marshawn-lynch-can-run-seattle-to-the-super-bowl 4pts New England vs Indianapolis - Over 53pts 5/6 Bet365 This has the feel of a match which could turn into a shootout about it to me. Both offenses can score points quickly and both defences certainly have weaknesses which can be exploited. Usually defences win these matches and they can be quite tight but I get the feeling the only way the Colts can win is in a shootout and Luck has the ability to lure the Patriots into one of them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--new-england-patriots-betting-afc-title-can-be-decided-in-a-shootout

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Seahawks/Seahawks 4/7 LB Tbh, i am kinda picking this over the spread because a part of me wants it to be a fairly close game for the spectacle rather than rooting for a blowout. I do think Seahawks should cover and i see them starting quickly. Aaron Rogers struggled in the first 2 and a half quarters and then maybe he warmed up a bit and his leg wasn't affecting him as much. If the same scenario happens i can see the Packers going behind early. Patriots -6.5 20/21 LB I correctly took indy to cover against the broncos and they did and even exceeded my expectations but this is a completely different animal. Brady will be much better than Peyton and i don't know who in the colts lineup can match with GRONK. Which means they will have to double him a lot of the time causing all sorts of space for edelmen and amendola. Patriots will have a more prominent run game than last week (not hard i know), just enough to keep them guessing. On the other side of the ball, Revis will want to improve on what i thought was a poor match for him last week, and crucially the Colts don't have that many great recievers. They do have Andrew Luck of course but this will probably be one step too far imo. Add into that they have to rely on Boom Herron who although had a good game last week will struggle against the extremely athletic Patriots linebackers in hightower and co.