** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Aidymac

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 4pts St Louis vs San Francisco - Under 44pts 4/5 Bet365 Both defences are pretty good so I don’t see this one being a high scoring match. You’d have to say man for man San Francisco’s offense is in better shape at the minute but they’re not exactly firing on all cylinders and against a decent pass defence they might struggle to get the ball out there in the air. You’d expect the 49er defence to keep tabs on this Rams offense though so a points line of 44 could be a few too high. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/san-francisco-49ers--st-louis-rams-betting-monday-night-football-can-be-low-scoring

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Week seven :ok Friday 17 October 2014HomeAwayBPP maximize.gifNew England Patriots v New York Jets (01:25 BST)1.225.5100.00 % Sunday 19 October 2014HomeAwayBPP maximize.gifBaltimore Ravens v Atlanta Falcons (18:00 BST)1.35499.07 % maximize.gifBuffalo Bills v Minnesota Vikings (18:00 BST)1.512.7103.14 % maximize.gifChicago Bears v Miami Dolphins (18:00 BST)1.542.55104.15 % maximize.gifDetroit Lions v New Orleans Saints (18:00 BST)1.692.25103.62 % maximize.gifGreen Bay Packers v Carolina Panthers (18:00 BST)1.314.4598.81 % maximize.gifIndianapolis Colts v Cincinnati Bengals (18:00 BST)1.582.45103.78 % maximize.gifJacksonville Jaguars v Cleveland Browns (18:00 BST)2.71.5103.70 % maximize.gifSt. Louis Rams v Seattle Seahawks (18:00 BST)3.51.31104.76 % maximize.gifWashington Redskins v Tennessee Titans (18:00 BST)1.52.75103.03 % maximize.gifSan Diego Chargers v Kansas City Chiefs (21:05 BST)1.422.95104.05 % maximize.gifDallas Cowboys v New York Giants (21:25 BST)1.271.27157.48 % maximize.gifOakland Raiders v Arizona Cardinals (21:25 BST)2.561.6101.33 % Monday 20 October 2014HomeAwayBPP maximize.gifDenver Broncos v San Francisco 49ers (01:30 BST)1.274103.74 % Tuesday 21 October 2014HomeAwayBPP maximize.gifPittsburgh Steelers v Houston Texans (01:30 BST)1.512.6104.56 %

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches I want to jump on one for next week early 5 pts Detroit Lions (-2.5) to beat New Orleans Saints 1.91 Bwin The Saints, coming off of their bye, have struggled this season so far on both sides of the baall, big free agent acquisition safety Jairius Byrd is now out for the season and top pass catcher tight end Jimmy Graham is apparently likely to miss this game. The lions have been excellent defensively, allowing the fewest points in the NFL so far this season, if as I am hoping Calvin Johnson returns to their lineup for this matchup, at home, the NFC North leaders look well equipped to continue their winning ways with their multiple ways of dissecting a defense that I am annoyed I bought into pre season as I have always felt Rob Ryan to be amongst the most overrated coordinators in football and last seasons improved performance by the Saints now appears a fluke. The Lions at less than a field goal looks a bargain and the line may move through the key number by game time, particularly if Johnson plays and Graham does not.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Chicago Bears @ Atlanta Falcons 6 pts Devin Hester to score a touchdown at any time 2.75 BetVictor:( 3 pts Brandon Marshall to score 2 or more touchdowns 3.25 Skybet:( 3 pts Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3.5) to beat Baltimore Ravens 1.95 BetVictor:(
3 pts St Louis Rams (+3.5) to beat San Francisco 49ers 1.91 Skybet:(
New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles 5 pts Under 50.5 Total points 1.91 :)
20-25-1 total staked 215 pts total returns 180.89 pts profit -34.11 pts Not a good week. Need to sort this out!!

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday preview: 4pts C.Ivory Over 43.5 rushing yards 20/23 Coral I’m tempted to take the Jets to cover a large handicap given the closeness and battles the matches of these two often become but perhaps the best bet in the match is for Chris Ivory to run for more than 43.5 yards. The Patriots are going to be missing a couple of linebackers in this match and their run defence has been pierced a few times this season already so the Jets carrier should be good for at least 44 yards here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-jets--new-england-patriots-betting-chris-ivory-can-run-well-on-thursday

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts New York Jets @ New England Patriots Over 44 pts 1.91 Coral These are two defenses that are not as good as people tend to think, certainly the Jets defense is one of the worst under Rex Ryans tenure and the Patriots free agency additions in the secondary in particular have flopped, add in the injuries that both teams are suffering on the defensive units and there is reasonable expectation that despite the rain in the forecast that offense will rule the day in this game, the Jets hung around until a late pick 6 against the Broncos last week and often play the Patriots hard so I am going to go with the shootout in this game

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 9 pts Buffalo Bills (-5) to beat Minnesota Vikings 1.91 Skybet Since the QB change from draft bust EJ Manuel to adequate game manager Kyle Orton, the Buffalo receivers have had the pleasant experience of the ball hitting them when they are open rather than sailing high and or wide of them, the Bills beat Detroit the first game he started and that is no easy task against the Lions defense, the same Lions last week held the Vikings to a paltry 3 points on a late field goal. Buffalo, while not the Lions, have a good defensive unit and a strong front seven, the Vikings season was done when Adrian Peterson was placed on the shelf and while the future looks bright, Buffalo are the better team here and I dont think its all that close, add in the fact that they are the home team for this game and any line under seven looks a bargain to me and it is moving in that direction already up to 6 in a lot of places so I will grab the last 5 out there now

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday early TV previews: 4pts Indianapolis vs Cincinnati - Over 50pts Evs Paddy Power I think this will be a quite high scoring game. Both defences have leaked yards, big plays and stacks of points recently and that trend may well continue here. We saw last week that Indy have trouble against the run whereas the Bengals are having problems against everything at the minute so with Luck in form and Cincinnati having enough playmakers on offense to put points up I think we’ll see a points total into the 50s and beyond. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cincinnati-bengals--indianapolis-colts-betting-points-can-come-freely-in-sunday-opener 4pts Dallas (-6.5) to beat New York Giants 10/11 Stan James Catching the right week to side with the Giants hasn’t been easy this season but I’m fairly confident that this isn’t the week to be with them. Dallas looked very good in Seattle last week and have been very good all season with Murray leading the way and if he can run the ball freely Dallas should have control of the majority of this match and can win it by at least a touchdown. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-giants--dallas-cowboys-betting-dallas-can-keep-their-good-form-going

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday late game: 4pts Denver (-6.5) to beat San Francisco 10/11 Betfred San Francisco have had plenty of question marks over them all season and they’ve never really truly answered them. They go up against the fourth best defence in the league here and the fourth best run defence so the 49ers might have to get it done through the air here which isn’t a strength. It may be that the only thing San Francisco have going for them is if the record weighs down on the Denver offense but Peyton is too experienced to let that happen I think so I expect a fairly routine home win here against an unconvincing 49ers. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/san-francisco-49ers--denver-broncos-betting-denver-can-see-off-indifferent-9ers

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches New Orleans Saints @ Detroit LIons 8 pts Under 48 total points 1.91 Skybet This line has been dropping and I think will continue to do so, considering the woes of the Saints on their travels, and the potential absence of Jimmy Graham against the best defensive unit in the NFL this season so far, and a Lions team that will be missing pass catchers Calvin Johnson and Eric Ebron and have their running backs banged up as well, the likelihood of this game finishing 27-24 or some such scoreline looks unlikely to me barring a lot of turnovers and both quarterbacks tend to take care of the football well enough that I would be a little surprised, wouldnt be so keen below 48 pts so grab this before the plunge carries on

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts Denver Broncos (-6.5) to beat San Francisco 49ers 1.95 BetVictor I have been relatively down on the 49ers this year, they have their issues on defense with players injured and suspended, in particularly the linebackers, there is tension between the front office and head coach, enough thats been reported for there to be something in it for sure and the offense hasnt really clicked yet this year either. The Denver Broncos are in the top two in offense for sure and arguably are right there on defense as well, a virtually complete team with a great home field advantage at altitude. With Peyton Manning driving the car so to speak anything under a touchdown looks solid value to me. 3 pts San Diego Chargers (-3.5) to beat Kansas City Chiefs 1.95 Coral Kansas City come off their bye week into San Diego after blowing out the Patriots. The Chargers at home are no joke and despite this being a divisional game I would expect the outcome to be different in this game. San Diego just dont come off the field on offense, they led the league in 3rd down conversion last year and are looking likely to do so again at this stage this year, they relentlessly sustain drives, eat clock and put points on the board. The Chiefs defense is not as good as last year due to injuries and they are built the same way, apart from the fact that the Chargers with Philip Rivers have a quarterback who can lead a comeback. The Chiefs, in Alex Smith do not, and i find it highly unlikely they lead in this game 3 pts Indianapolis Colts (-3) to beat Cincinnati Bengals 1.87 Coral The Colts are the healthier team in this matchup and they are at home. While I dont doubt the Bengals ability to hang with teams in a shootout, they will be without receiving options A.J.Green, Marvin Jones and Tyler Eifert for this game and while the Bengals have the better defense, the Colts have one of the best quarterbacks going and this line suggests on a neutral field these teams are even and I am unsure that is the case as Cincinnati have looked more human the last two weeks.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 5 pts Baltimore Ravens (-6.5) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.95 betvictor I think these two teams are a wide margin apart in the main due to the defenses. Baltimore have retooled with younger players in the main since their Superbowl championship, a necessary move to make room for the Flacco contract and Ray Lewis and Ed Reed in particularly were on the downside of their athletic ability. Using their early picks in recent drafts on players such as CJ Moseley the unit is somewhat underrated and are backed by solid special teams and an offense where Steve Smith looks revitalised and Flacco is playing as he did during the Superbowl run. I watched the Falcons against Chicago last week and they are an ill disciplined team that has lots of holes in talent on both sides of the ball. They struggle to protect Matt Ryan in the passing game and running the football has been problematic also. Throw in that this game is outside (the Falcons havent won a game outside in almost two years!!!) And an underrated Ravens team could put Atlanta firmly in their place before Atlanta head to London for next week.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Miami Dolphins @ Chicago Bears 10 pts Over 4.5 sacks in the game 1.91 bet365 In this game we have the Dolphins Cameron Wake matched up against the Bears Right Tackle Jordan Mills, there is absolutely no way that matchup can end well for the bears, they will have to either put an extra lineman kr a tight end at virtually all times or they will pay a heavy price. On the flip side the NFL sack leader Willie Young will line up for the Bears along with Jared Allen against an improved line for the Dolphins from last year but still not above the middle of the league with 10 sacks allowed this year. It seems plenty feasible that there will be sacks in this game

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Cowboys -4.5 1.91 Unibet The cowboys are flying high right now and i don't see that changing after this week. The giants are an unpredictable team, but one with big problems on both sides of the ball. The run game of Murray and the cowboys should be more than enough to win this game and win it by a long way. The line was -6.5 earlier in the week and i would have backed that so -4.5 seems like a bargain. Cardinals -3.5 20/21 LB The raiders actually look like they are not terrible with carr at QB, but they will still struggle against a decent Cardinals team. Palmer returned last week and led the team to being 4-1. The chargers still struggle on the other side of the ball and i can't see them containing the wide reciever core of the cardinals. I expect the 0-5 Raiders to become the 0-6 raiders and the cardinals have enough to cover here i think. Falcons 12/5 B365 The ravens had a brilliant week last week beating the buccs 48-17. It was a dominant display with Joe Flacco scoring 4 (if i remember correctly) TD's in the first Quarter. On paper its a game they should win. BUT, lets not forget the Falcons also played the buccs and won 56-14. I think that the Falcons who are coming of a 3 game losing streak are being slightly under-rated and the ravens are being the opposite with that demolition of the buccs fresh in peoples minds. Falcons +6.5 is inticing, but i'm gonna take the money line in this one. Bears -3 10/11 B365 Jay Cutler has looked good this year and i think he will be able to get the win vs the dolphins. The Bears are strong on defence and should be able to pressure Tannehill which will cause him problems in finding his not overly talented wide recievers. Running the ball with Miller will be key and if the Bears can stop the run they should be able to force mistakes from Tannehill. Conversely, Cutler has been finding Alshon Jeffrey and Brandon Marshall with relative ease through most of the season and i can't see that changing today. The bears will win and cover in this one... (Hopefully ;)).

5 pts Detroit Lions (-2.5) to beat New Orleans Saints 1.91 Bwin :(
9 pts Buffalo Bills (-5) to beat Minnesota Vikings 1.91 Skybet:(
New Orleans Saints @ Detroit LIons 8 pts Under 48 total points 1.91 Skybet:)
3 pts San Diego Chargers (-3.5) to beat Kansas City Chiefs 1.95 Coral:( 3 pts Indianapolis Colts (-3) to beat Cincinnati Bengals 1.87 Coral :)
5 pts Baltimore Ravens (-6.5) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.95 betvictor:)
Miami Dolphins @ Chicago Bears 10 pts Over 4.5 sacks in the game 1.91 bet365:)
25-28-1 total staked 261 pts total returns 236.36 pts profit -24.64 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 4pts Houston to beat Pittsburgh 29/20 William Hill Houston have lost their last two matches but they have played two of the better sides in the league in Dallas and Indianapolis and run both of them fairly close. They don’t play one of the better sides here though so I think they have every chance and if Clowney is fit to play that will only strengthen my confidence. Pittsburgh aren’t converting yards into points this season and with a tough Houston defence opposing them this could be a tough night for the Steelers. Texans for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/houston-texans--pittsburgh-steelers-betting-houston-can-get-back-to-winning-ways

3 pts Denver Broncos (-6.5) to beat San Francisco 49ers 1.95 BetVictor:)
26-28-1 total staked 264 pts total returns 242.21 pts profit -21.79pts Houston Texans @ Pittsburgh Steelers 5 pts Antonio Brown Over 92.5 receiving yards 1.91 William Hill I saw what T.Y. Hilton did to this Texans secondary last week and 9 receptions for 223 yards is not pretty. There is little reason to expect a quick turnaround in performance as the same unit is likely to take the field for Houston here as I expect Clowney to miss this game before returning next week so the Steelers will not have to worry about him hurrying Roethlisberger and can focus on JJ Watt on the other side. Big Ben has proven rather elusive and difficult to sack throughout his career affording himself time to make plays, I expect him to be able to get the ball away and Antonio Brown is a different class of receiver to Hilton, Antonio Brown is legitimately in the conversation for top 5 at his position in the league. If the spread was 2.5 I would have happily played Pittsburgh as home losses in primetime are rare for this franchise and Houston have more work to do before I start buying what they are selling. At 3 I am happy to leave it and sit back and watch Brown hopefully put on a masterclass.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 8 pts Pittsburgh Steelers (-2.5) to beat Houston Texans 1.87 Coral Pittsburgh have a Monday Night Football win streak at home of 15 games dating back over 20 years. Now granted the 1992 Steelers dont have much to do with this years team, but this is a proud franchise that has a long history and passionate support against a team that only played its first home game on Monday just a few years ago. Pittsburgh have questions to answer after a shellacking against a divisional rival they always beat in Cleveland and an embarrassing home loss to a pathetic Buccaneers team, they are in a classic rebound spot as the talent on this team offensively is far better than the production has been. Houston are not a dynamic offense and will play a lot of low scoring games this season, their secondary was exposed against Indianapolis and Roethlisberger and his receivers have ample ability to show that it was more than just an off day for the Texans. The line moved where I want it, am not so keen at 3 as that looks a likely finish to me.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 24 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Denver Broncos v San Diego Chargers (01:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 26 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlanta Falcons v Detroit Lions (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Carolina Panthers v Seattle Seahawks (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cincinnati Bengals v Baltimore Ravens (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Jacksonville Jaguars v Miami Dolphins (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kansas City Chiefs v St. Louis Rams (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New England Patriots v Chicago Bears (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New York Jets v Buffalo Bills (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Minnesota Vikings (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tennessee Titans v Houston Texans (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]140.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cleveland Browns v Oakland Raiders (20:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pittsburgh Steelers v Indianapolis Colts (20:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]131.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 27 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New Orleans Saints v Green Bay Packers (00:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dallas Cowboys v Washington Redskins (00:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches a couple jump out early to me this week 5 pts Buffalo Bills (+3) to beat New York Jets 1.91 Coral This is an over reaction to last weekends results, Buffalo won at the death against the Vikings and the Jets nearly upset the Patriots, this is a great matchup on the road for Buffalo. The Bills lost RB! and RB2 for this week with Jackson and Spiller - though Bryce Brown is a decent alternative on the body of his work in Philadelphia last year, the Jets cannot defend the pass and with Kyle Orton in at QB now the Bills receivers, led by rookie of the year candidate Sammy Watkins are being thrown catchable balls at last and they should have their way here. The Bills also defend the run really well - last week is an exception to the rule, and that means New York will be reliant on Geno Smith to put points on the board in this game, and if you want to bet on Geno giving points then in my opinion you are crazy, there is clear value getting a field goal on the 4-3 Bills against the 1-6 Jets! 5 pts Detroit Lions (-3.5) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.90 Bet365 Going back to the well at Wembley Stadium here, the Atlanta Falcons offensive line, which was poor to begin with is in tatters, they are down to their 3rd string at Center, the key relationship with the QB on the line and also the guy who is the glue that holds the line together identifying the other linemens role, losing your first string is tough, the second string is also insurmountable, particularly with the fearsome Lions pass rush with Suh, Fairley and Ansah on the opposite side. Atlanta cannot win outside, its still almost 2 years since their last outdoors win, the Falcons, despite having a decent QB and options at receiver are struggling to compete while the Lions remain underrated, I could see this being another Wembley blowout. 10 pts Baltimore Ravens (+1.5) to beat Cincinnati Bengals 1.91 Coral The Ravens are another team who dont appear to get the attention that they deserve, and after the way the Bengals have played the last few weeks in defeats to New England and Indianapolis in blowouts and a tie with the Panthers, I would expect this line to flip eventually and Baltimore to be favoured. The Ravens excel in all 3 phases of the game and Joe Flacco has returned to something close to his best form, the Ravens win the QB matchup as Andy Dalton was horrible against the Colts whose defense isnt in the same league as the Ravens who are playing defense the Baltimore Ravens way again after a year off last year. Justin Forsett has stepped into the vacant running back role and continues to move the rock. Cincinnati are a long way removed from their world beating form of the first few weeks of the season and will need to find that sort of form to compete with the Ravens - the injuries continue to mount for the Bengals and they have struggled against the leagues better teams, this is a huge matchup and the winner will be in control of the AFC North, look for the Ravens to win outright, I suggest taking the points while that option is available to you

Houston Texans @ Pittsburgh Steelers 5 pts Antonio Brown Over 92.5 receiving yards 1.91 William Hill :(
8 pts Pittsburgh Steelers (-2.5) to beat Houston Texans 1.87 Coral:)
So of course antonio brown finishes with 90 receiving yards!! 27-29-1 total staked 277 pts total returns 257.17 pts profit -19.83 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday preview: 4pts Denver (-7.5) to beat San Diego 10/11 William Hill The Chargers win in Denver last season was a surprise to most people but I don’t see lightning striking twice. The Broncos look really strong this season and we’ve seen these Thursday night games favouring the home side strongly for the most part this year. The Chargers have just started to leak some big plays and they’re up against the big play specialists here. With Denver looking so strong on defence too I only see this one as being one way traffic. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/san-diego-chargers--denver-broncos-betting-denver-can-be-too-strong-for-the-chargers

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Kev has a great line on tonights game and I would play at 7.5 but not so keen on it approaching ten as it is now so San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos 1 pts Julius Thomas to score first touchdown 8.00 Skybet The Denver Broncos are head and shoulders above the rest of the NFL. They strengthened their defense in the offseason and that unit now ranks as one of the best in the league, which is in stark contrast to last year when the Chargers came into town and beat the Broncos. The Broncos offense is no worse than last year and San Diego have had problems down the years defending Tight Ends and as Denver have Julius Thomas, the NFL leader in touchdowns scored so far this season the price looks reasonable value and worth chancing. and one more that I am not sure why the line is where it is for Sunday 5 pts Green Bay Packers (+2) to beat New Orleans Saints 1.91 Skybet On the body of the work of these teams this season this line makes absolutely no sense. New orleans may be at home in the dome for a prime time game, but they have been arguably the biggest disappointment of this season, expected by many, myself included, to contend for a Superbowl championship they have thrown away games and lost to the likes of the Browns and Falcons on the road and absolutely throwing it away against Detroit last week and while they have won both games at home thus far, they have played Minnesota and Tampa Bay and I still have no idea how they won the game with Tampa. Green Bay are, sadly, still amongst the elite teams of the league and are arguably the best team that the Saints have faced to this point in the year. With the offense and defense of the Packers performing at a higher level than the Saints to this point in all aspects of the game, except arguably running the ball, and if Ingram isnt back for New Orleans this week they will be down their top two options in that department, the line makes absolutely no sense, it suggests in a vacuum that Green Bay are 1 point better than New Orleans on a neutral field and that is so plainly not true I have to play this line, I cannot see the Saints starting this game as a favourite

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Detroit -7 @2.55 with bet365 The NFL returns to London. Again it looks to be mismatch. The one thing that pops out at this game is the Falcons OLine injuries going up against the best defensive line in the NFL. The Falcons have lost 3 starters and their 2nd year LT Jake Matthews has struggled mightily this season. The Falcons simply can't protect Matt Ryan and it has led to their offense being unable to get the ball consistently to Julio Jones, Roddy White and Hester. On the other side the Falcons defense is porous, they've improved some lately but they still struggle to make stops when needed. The Lions offense has issues as well but they came to life last week late albeit with a bit fortune. Calvin Johnson may return as well but this bet is based mainly on the Lions Defensive line to devour the Falcons offensive line.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday TV previews: 4pts Detroit (-3.5) to beat Atlanta Evs Paddy Power Home teams often find a lift from their Wembley experience although the last home side there were rotten and there is the potential for Atlanta to follow suit if they can’t protect Matt Ryan. Detroit will bring plenty of pressure and that has to be a concern. Detroit haven’t been firing on all cylinders on offense this season but Golden Tate is going well and they should get the run game going here and I fancy them to cover a 3.5 start. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/detroit-lions--atlanta-falcons-betting-detroit-can-power-past-atlanta-at-wembley 4pts Baltimore to beat Cincinnati 4/5 Skybet Baltimore look good things to me here. These two sides are going in opposite directions at the minute. Cincinnati’s defence has started leaking like a sieve and their offense hasn’t been able to get going in recent times. You would think they will struggle against a strong side defensively like the Ravens are too. The Ravens offense looks to be getting better by the week so I’m on the visitors in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baltimore-ravens--cincinnati-bengals-betting-baltimore-can-dent-bengals-division-hopes 4pts Arizona to beat Philadelphia 17/20 Betfair I like the way Arizona are going about things this season and I think they can claim another win here. Philadelphia have the same record as the Cardinals but they have relied on special teams and their defence a lot for points this season and there is only so long you can keep doing that. Arizona have been efficient both on offense and defence this season which is a pretty good combination so I’ll side with them here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/philadelphia-eagles--arizona-cardinals-betting-arizona-can-win-the-battle-of-the-birds 4pts New Orleans vs Green Bay - Over 6.5 touchdowns Evs Stan James I fully expect this to be an offensive exhibition and with both sides potent touchdown scorers I would expect to see quite a bit of red zone, and indeed end zone, action in this game. With conditions not playing a part inside the dome both quarterbacks can target their receivers deep and with both defences having question marks over them we should see at least seven touchdowns in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-bay-packers--new-orleans-saints-betting-expect-touchdowns-in-the-late-game

5 pts Buffalo Bills (+3) to beat New York Jets 1.91 Coral :) 5 pts Detroit Lions (-3.5) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.90 Bet365:( 10 pts Baltimore Ravens (+1.5) to beat Cincinnati Bengals 1.91 Coral:(
both the Ravens and Lions could have worked out differently, but thats life!! 28-32-1 total staked 298 pts total returns 266.72 pts profit -31.28 pts with Green Bay to go

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Mark Ingram (NO) Over 65.5 rushing yards @ 1.83 - bet365 Perfect spot for Ingram, with the other running backs in rotation Robinson and Pierre Thomas both confirmed out, Ingram will be the lone workhorse running the ball vs GB's 31st ranked rush defense. Ingram should now be chomping at the bit for this opportunity after just coming off injury break and being held to 1.6 yards per carry last game by the brick wall known as Detroit's O line. Bottom line, Ingram will get extra carries, will have a point to prove and will be up against the 2nd weakest Rush D this year. Medium stakes.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday preview: 4pts Washington (+10.5) to beat Dallas 4/5 Betfair Dallas have been winning plenty of matches this season but they haven’t been winning them by plenty and that can give encouragement that the Redskins can stay within what is a pretty large handicap for a primetime game. The Skins have enough playmakers on offense in the shape of Alfred Morris, DeSean Jackson, Pierre Garcon et al to put enough points on the board to stay within 10 of the Cowboys here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/washington-redskins--dallas-cowboys-betting-washington-can-keep-monday-game-close