** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Aidymac

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens 10 pts Steve Smith to score a TD at anytime 2.30 Paddy Power After the split in the offseason between Smith and the Panthers, his only requirement was to sign for a team that was playing Carolina this year, the only team he had ever played for and the only team he ever expected to play for in the NFL. Steve Smith has adopted the role of WR1 in Baltimore which many felt was Torrey Smiths place in the offense but Steve Smith has led the team in targets, receptions and yards through the first three games . This game has been circled on his calendar without any shadow of a doubt and there are some entertaining quotes forecasting the carnage that he intends to bring, the Panthers defense is really good but I am sure the Ravens will do everything they can to get Smith in the endzone here, the only real danger to this bet would be if Smith, a renowned hothead, lets the situation get the better of him and does something stupid and gets ejected from the game early, I dont expect him to do that though

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Miami Dolphins @ Oakland Raiders (Wembley Stadium) 3 pts Under 41 total points 1.95 Paddy Power This matchup pits a rookie QB from the 2nd round in Derek Carr, and a former 1st round pick whose future is in jeopardy in Ryan Tannehill. Both the offensive units for these teams have struggled this year, Miami averaging less than 20 pts per game and Oakland under 13, the defensive units for both teams are reasonable, Miamis could well be highly underrated and while Miami are the better team in the game, the fact that they left travelling across the Atlantic until Friday means there is potential for the journey to have had some lingering effects in comparison to the Raiders who flew in on Monday. The game looks like a low scorer and I would be a lot more comfortable if the line was 42.5, but am still willing to play at smaller stakes as a shootout appears unlikely

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts Minnesota Vikings (+4) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.91 William Hill Now that the Vikings have left the dome, I am willing to take a chance on them in this game, Matt Ryan, as with all QBs is less effective outside and I continue to believe that the vikings have an underrated defensive unit and Coach Zimmer will continue to evolve them into a fearsome unit, the Falcons offensive line continues to deal with some injuries, including LT Sam Baker who is lost for the year. Minnesota will start Teddy Bridgewater after Matt Cassel got injured and will miss the rest of the season last week, with a full week of preparation and a gameplan built for him, against a Falcons defense with a non existent pass rush, I think Teddy could have a good game, as Cordarrelle Patterson and Greg Jennings are serviceable options at receiver, one of Asiata and McKinnon will need to step up and elevate their level of play running the ball, but I think as a 4 pt home dog the Vikings are an interesting play today and can see them winning the game outright

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday preview: 4pts Kansas City vs New England - Under 47pts 10/11 Paddy Power Both defences are playing pretty decent stuff this season and both offenses are stuttering a little and taking a while to get up to full power so I’m not convinced we’ll see as many points as perhaps we might expect without a second look. Both sides have decent offenses on paper but the star men are either hampered or just not performing so I don’t think there will be more than 47pts in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-england-patriots--kansas-city-chiefs-betting-points-could-be-low-in-supply-on-monday

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

3 pts Minnesota Vikings (+4) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.91 William Hill:)
Miami Dolphins @ Oakland Raiders (Wembley Stadium) 3 pts Under 41 total points 1.95 Paddy Power:(
Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens 10 pts Steve Smith to score a TD at anytime 2.30 Paddy Power:)
5 pts Green Bay Packers (-1.5) to beat Chicago Bears 1.95 bet365:) 5 pts Indianapolis Colts (-7) to beat Tennessee Titans 1.95 BetVictor:)
3 pts New York Giants to beat Washington Redskins 2.60 888 Sport:) 1 pts Rashad Jennings 1st Touchdown scorer 8.50 Stan James:(
14-24-1 total staked 152 pts total returns 134.94 pts profit -17.06 pts well thats the start of the recovery. kicking myself for not covering smith for the 1st td

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts Kansas City Chiefs (+3) to beat New England Patriots 1.95 Boylesports 3 pts Under 47 Total points 1.91 Paddy Power 1 pts Jamaal Charles 1st Touchdown scorer 9.00 Coral The Chiefs at Arrowhead as an underdog have a really good record against the spread and the stadium will be pumped up and rocking for the visit of the Patriots on Monday Night Football tonight as I honestly cant remember their last home Monday Night game. The Pats come into this game struggling offensively and with questions to answer both with whether Tom Brady is still effective and whether or not their running backs can move the ball effectively. Kansas City were a pretty good defense last season but have encountered numerous injuries this year that combined with free agent departures has weakened the unit drastically, however this is a Patriots offense that has yet to manage either 250 yards passing in three games this year (against some sub standard pass defenses) and has just the one rushing game of 100 yards in a blowout win over Minnesota. Kansas City are a team with Jamaal Charles returning from injury and he is their offense, they will feed him the ball and look to manage the game offensively with long time consuming drives and is worth a play as the first touchdown scorer (Travis Kelce is an alternative and the only real pass catcher I would touch as Dwayne Bowe is done). I think with a noisy home crowd that teh Chiefs certainly have enough to keep a low scoring game close and potentially win outright. Taking the points is the safest option and I am annoyed I missed the 3.5

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 3 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Green Bay Packers v Minnesota Vikings (01:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 5 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Carolina Panthers v Chicago Bears (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dallas Cowboys v Houston Texans (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Detroit Lions v Buffalo Bills (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Indianapolis Colts v Baltimore Ravens (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Jacksonville Jaguars v Pittsburgh Steelers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.31[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New Orleans Saints v Tampa Bay Buccaneers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New York Giants v Atlanta Falcons (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Philadelphia Eagles v St. Louis Rams (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Denver Broncos v Arizona Cardinals (21:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Diego Chargers v New York Jets (21:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 7 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Washington Redskins v Seattle Seahawks (01:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.71 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday night preview: 4pts Green Bay vs Minnesota - Over 47pts 10/11 Betfred I think we’ll see some points here. Both offenses were in good order last week and neither defence has really shown up like it can do this season. Green Bay’s run defence is woeful and if Minnesota can exploit that then they are sure to find the red zone often whereas you’d think the Packers’ offense can exploit the weakness in the Vikings’ defence. With all that in mind I like over 47.5pts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/minnesota-vikings--green-bay-packers-betting-expect-some-points-to-begin-week-five

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts Minnesota Vikings (+8.5) to beat Green Bay Packers 1.91 Skybet The Packers appear ill equipped to stop the Vikings. I cant believe I said that either. The Packers have allowed the most rushing yards and tied second rushing touchdowns through the first four games. Matt Asiata and Jerrick McKinnon were made to look incredible by Atlanta last week and this game offers them a chance at a repeat performance. Minnesota should put up a better fight than Chicago managed last week, Eddie Lacy continues to look a shadow of his rookie self (this years Doug Martin?), so the Vikings can spent their time trying to get to Aaron Rodgers, Detroit showed you this is how you beat Green Bay, Seattle showed us too, the Bears were not helped by Jared Allens absence last week and didnt lay a finger on him all day allowing him to pick them apart with surgical accuracy. Zimmer knows how to design plays to get to a QB and I am certain the Vikings will be more succesful so the game will not be quite the track meet of last week (wet weather in the forecast also wont help the Packers passing offense) and Minnesota should be good enough and the Packers defense bad enough to keep this game close. Take the points.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday previews: 4pts Carolina vs Chicago - Over 45.5pts 10/11 Ladbrokes Both these defences have been horrible this season. The Panthers defence was superb last season but that’s all changed this season and Chicago have struggled on that side of the ball for a while so I’m expecting plenty of offensive yardage here and with that plenty of points even though the Panther offense is flattering to deceive a little at the minute. Cam Newton should steady the ship at some point and if it is here we should go way past 45.5pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chicago-bears--carolina-panthers-betting-expect-to-see-lots-of-points-in-sunday-opener 4pts San Diego vs New York Jets - Under 43.5pts 10/11 Stan James Two decent defences are on show in this match so unlike the opening game of the night I think this one could be a struggle for the offenses. The Jets aren’t the most potent of point scorers anyway and if they can restrict San Diego from running the ball then they should be able to attack Rivers and make him lose rhythm so I don’t see a huge amount of points coming from this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-jets--san-diego-chargers-betting-points-can-be-short-in-supply-in-san-diego 4pts Cincinnati Bengals to beat New England Patriots 19/20 Betway Aside from being away from home the Bengals have picked a good time to be playing the Patriots here. Patriots go into the match off a short week and a tonking to boot whereas the Bengals have had the bye week and should be very refreshed. Their offense is going about their business so much better than the Patriot one and their defence looks in better order too. That should equate to an away win in the Sunday night game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cincinnati-bengals--new-england-patriots-betting-bengals-can-take-advantage-of-misfiring-patriots

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 6 pts Chicago Bears to beat Carolina Panthers 2.25 betway The Bears will look to bounce back after an awful second half against Green Bay this week and they could have the perfect opportunitiy here against a Carolina team that has been ravaged by injuries on offense, who would have expected Carolina to run out of running backs of all teams!!, they have a weak offensive line and Cam Newton looks like a quarterback waiting to get hit back there, and minimal weapons to hit in the passing game, Chicagos defense whilst not the best should be able to handle this unit that has really struggled the last two games. If Carolina continue to struggle getting to the quarterback as they have done the last two weeks then Cutler with time can pick them apart hitting Marshall, Jeffrey and Bennett at will. I dont think the Bears should be an underdog in this game. 5 pts Buffalo Bills (+7) to beat Detroit Lions 1.91 William Hill We know about Detroit at this stage, rush the passer well and have the best receiver out there in Calvin Johnson, Joique Bell missing this game will be a blow to the running game as he and Reggie Bush make for a dynamic duo. Buffalo have benched E.J.Manuel at last and brought in a QB who can at least throw the ball straight and to be honest that could be the difference for this Bills team which has a young group of wide receivers who, if you watch their games, have been getting open only to watch the ball sail high and/or wide of them from erratic quarterback play, backed by a strong running game and really good defense, Kyle Orton could be enough to make the Bills pretty good, I will take the points here as if my theory is right this value wont be here long.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts 3 pts Over 48.5 total points 1.91 betvictor Both these teams are capable of moving the ball through the air, the Colts defense is particularly weak and the same applies to the Baltimore rushing attack, so lots of long clock eating scoring drives seems unlikely for the Ravens and the Colts can score quickly on just about anyone with Luck at quarterback. This game has the look of a back and forth high scoring affair to me

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts Denver Broncos (-7.5) to beat Arizona Cardinals 2.05 skybet The unbeaten Cardinals come off the bye week to face the Broncos who were also off last week. Alternatively put Peyton Manning (-7.5) v Drew Stanton. I dont feel i need to say much more, Arizona could just as easily be 1-2 and while the Broncos havent hit their stride fully yet, I have every confidence they will have ironed out some of the issues during the bye week and will win this game comfortably. It is incredible this line sits where it does with the Broncos at home when considering the quarterbacks 3 pts San Diego Chargers (-6.5) to beat New York Jets 1.95 betvictor The New York Jets have an awful record on the west coast and it is very hard to see the offense led by Geno Smith keeping up with the Chargers who will have little choice but to throw the football here as that will both take advantage of the weakness in the Jets secondary and also negate the injuries that the Chargers have suffered at the running back position. Geno Smith is not a man to put your faith in in a shootout.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Denver -7 @1.83 with bet365 Both the Broncos and Cards are coming off the bye here. Broncos offense is on the same pace as last season but Manning has still been the highest rated passer (QBR) in the NFL. In those games the Broncos have done mostly what they wanted grabbing comfortable leads vs the Colts and Chiefs and hanging on late. Against Seattle they struggled until late but the Seahawks in Seattle is a fortress. The Broncos have proven they could put up points on anyone. The Cards like to run plenty of man coverage, and the Bronco receivers are excellent at running pick routes to free up their receivers something they will do with the Thomas, Thomas, Sanders and Welker. The Cards are 3-0 but they could easily be 0-3. They've beaten some very good teams but none of those teams were able to take advantage of their poor OLine. This is the game that Von Miller and Demarcus Ware can really take over. If the Broncos get to an early lead like they usually do at home, those pass rushers could really wreak havoc on Stanton. Coming off the bye the Bronco offense should be a notch better and the rested defense could really show the improvements they've had from last season.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches NE/Cincinnati Under 45.5 with bet365 The panic is at epic proportions in New England. But they're still 2-2 and tied atop the AFC east. Cincinnati has been arguably the best team in the NFL for the first 3 weeks. Tom Brady has had some real struggles this season, he's missing receivers and his OLine isn't giving him the time to step into his throws to hit those receivers. The Patriots defense has been very good or very poor in their 2 wins and 2 losses respectively. I do think Belicheck has a good gamneplan for the Bengals who's offense hasn't been as great as the points they've scored. They've hit on some fluky plays like the AJ Green TD in week 1 and Dalton's TD reception in week 3. But they aren't running the ball as well as they'd hoped. That puts the game on Dalton and not sure he's up to the task. conversely Brady's struggles will be tested against a very good Bengal defense which is strong top to bottom. Though I do see the Pats having some success on the ground which will help chew some clock. Both defenses are better than the offenses and a reasonable over under above the 45 point threshhold makes this a good play.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 4pts Seattle (-7) to beat Washington 19/20 William Hill Even allowing for the fact this is primetime and Washington are likely to raise their game I still expect the Seahawks to win this fairly comfortably. They have enough playmakers on defence to limit Kirk Cousins and this Washington offense and enough players of their own on offense to get through this Washington defence much the same way as the Giants did last week. Seattle lost on the road to San Diego earlier in the season but they can prove that was just a blip here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/seattle-seahawks--washington-redskins-betting-seattle-can-pick-up-first-road-win

3 pts Minnesota Vikings (+8.5) to beat Green Bay Packers 1.91 Skybet:(
6 pts Chicago Bears to beat Carolina Panthers 2.25 betway:( 5 pts Buffalo Bills (+7) to beat Detroit Lions 1.91 William Hill:)
Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts 3 pts Over 48.5 total points 1.91 betvictor:(
3 pts Denver Broncos (-7.5) to beat Arizona Cardinals 2.05 skybet:) 3 pts San Diego Chargers (-6.5) to beat New York Jets 1.95 betvictor:)
Chicagos heartbreaking collapse proved expensive :( 19-28-1 Total staked 182 pts Total returns 171.34 pts Profit -10.66 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts Washington Redskins (+7.5) to beat Seattle Seahawks 1.86 betfred The Seahawks are not the same team on the road as they are at home, and when you are the defending Superbowl champions, as they discovered at San Diego, you have a big bullseye on your back and face the best effort a team can give on a weekly basis. Now, I am not saying that Washington are in the same league as San Diego, but at home for Monday Night Football, as we saw with the Chiefs last week, the crowd can elevate the atmosphere to another level, with Alfred Morris and Roy Helu, the Redskins have a running back tandem thay will be able to mirror the San Diego gameplan of long time consuming drives, they can utilise tight end, whether Niles Paul or if healthy Jordan Reed, as on third down the Chargers tight ends did whatever they wanted to the Seahawks. Kirk Cousins will need to take care of the football, and the rushing defense of Washington will need to continue its high (and surprising) level of play to this point of the season, but taking all of the views into account, I am willing to take the points (wouldnt be so keen at 7).

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Houston Texans v Indianapolis Colts (01:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Buffalo Bills v New England Patriots (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cincinnati Bengals v Carolina Panthers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cleveland Browns v Pittsburgh Steelers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Miami Dolphins v Green Bay Packers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Minnesota Vikings v Detroit Lions (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New York Jets v Denver Broncos (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Baltimore Ravens (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tennessee Titans v Jacksonville Jaguars (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.48[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]140.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oakland Raiders v San Diego Chargers (21:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]96.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arizona Cardinals v Washington Redskins (21:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]147.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlanta Falcons v Chicago Bears (21:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Seattle Seahawks v Dallas Cowboys (21:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]117.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Philadelphia Eagles v New York Giants (01:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 14 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St. Louis Rams v San Francisco 49ers (01:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday preview: 5pts Indianapolis (-3) to beat Houston Evs Ladbrokes These Thursday night games have generally been blowouts so far this season and I suspect this could be another one. Indy are on a real roll at the minute and with Houston struggling defensively I expect the Colts to run riot here. Houston are going to have to pile on an awful lot of points to stay in this one but I’m not convinced Fitzpatrick is up to it so I like the Colts by a few points here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--houston-texans-betting-indy-can-run-riot-on-thursday-night

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans 7 pts Under 46.5 Total Points 1.91 bet365 2 pts Under 38.5 Total Points 3.35 bet365 While I agree with Kev that the Colts are the likeliest winners of this game, I prefer not to take a road team on a Thursday, certainly not a road favourite on a short week. Houston do not look a team that will score a lot of points this season, and I have had them pegged as a solid under team as I like their defensive unit, if you in fact dismiss the game against the Giants, coincidentally the last time I played the under in a Texans game (A game where they threw interceptions in their own territory twice that were returned to the Houston 2 yard line and the 29 yard line, combined with a blocked punt that also gave the Giants the ball at the Houston 29 and still only allowed 30 points in the game!!), they havent allowed more than 23 points in a game. Houstons problem is putting points on the board, they have exceeded 17 pts only twice in 5 games, against Oakland (who really dont count!!) and against Buffalo. Houston is a team built to run the football and have long clock eating drives while their defensive unit keeps them in the game. Indianapolis struggle to get to the QB with Mathis out for the season, so Fitzpatrick should not have rushers in his face too much and I dont see the Colts defense that allows over 100 rushing yards per game getting off the field too easily if Arian Foster continues his form from last week. All this should lead to a lower scoring game than we have seen on a Thursday night in recent weeks, and I anticipate a little closer than the last 3 as well!.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Colts -2 5/6 365 Tbh, this is one i think the bookies have just got wrong. Houston have a powerful defence no doubt, one that will cause Andrew Luck problems. But Houston have Ryan Fitzpatrick who has struggled to put it mildly. Arian Foster will be their main hope and he would be a big worry to Indy who have struggled on the ground, but i just can't see Houston's defence holding the colts to a small enough total that they can out score them. I'm predicting a low scoring game as well so will take Under 46.5 365 10/11. As stated i see this being a game of a great offense vs great defence and a bad offense vs a bad defence, which in theory at least should cancel each other out enough for a low total to come in. I'll also add Ahmad Bradshaw to score first 12/1. Ladbrokes. Good price for the colts running back who is outperforming T-Rich, and even if the colts are mainly a throw first team, best price elsewhere is 9/1. GL.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday TV previews: 4pts Minnesota vs Detroit - Under 43pts 10/11 Stan James With the Lions struggling a bit for personnel on offense I expect more of a defensive battle in this match. Green Bay jumped all over the Vikings last week but Minnesota have had the long week to reassess and get their game in order ahead of this game so I expect them to tighten up here. Detroit are decent enough defensively to keep them in the game so the match looks likely to be low scoring to my eyes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/detroit-lions--minnesota-vikings-betting-points-may-be-at-a-premium-in-nfc-north-clash 4pts Dallas (+8) to beat Seattle 10/11 Skybet Dallas deserve a little bit of credit for the start they have made to the season and while I don’t think they will win this match I think they have enough about them to stay within a score. They can take decent chunks of time out of the clock with DeMarco Murray and they have enough about them on defence to keep the Seahawks honest. After a short week Seattle will be glad just to win so I’ll stick with Dallas to stay within 8 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dallas-cowboys--seattle-seahawks-betting-dallas-can-keep-seattle-honest 4pts Philadelphia vs New York Giants - Over 50pts 20/21 Paddy Power I think the very nature of the way they play the game leads to matches involving Philadelphia being high scoring and I expect that trend to continue here. The Giants have an offense which is putting up good points totals at the minute but you would think Philadelphia with all of their playmakers on offense will put up a fair few points of their own. That can all equate to over 50pts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-giants--philadelphia-eagles-betting-expect-plenty-of-points-on-sunday-night

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans 7 pts Under 46.5 Total Points 1.91 bet365:( 2 pts Under 38.5 Total Points 3.35 bet365:(
19-21-1 total staked 195 pts total returns 171.34 pts profit -23.66 pts Chicago Bears @ Atlanta Falcons 6 pts Devin Hester to score a touchdown at any time 2.75 BetVictor 3 pts Brandon Marshall to score 2 or more touchdowns 3.25 Skybet After spending a large part of his record breaking career in Chicago, Devin Hester gets a shot at his former team for the first time and has had plenty to say in the media about how unhappy he was with the way things ended in Chicago. Looks to me like he has a point to prove and with Harry Douglas out again for Atlanta Hester will be on the field plenty for a team that runs a lot of 11 personnel with 3 WR as well as special teams plays. I wouldnt be surprised if Matt Ryan tries to get him the ball as there will be no secret of his desire to hit the endzone in this game. Jay Cutler made a point on his radio show this week that Brandon Marshall needed to be fed more as Alshon Jeffrey has seen most of the work to this point, in part due to Marshalls ankle injury and in part due to being open, the Falcons defense is far from elite and there should be plenty of points in this game and plenty of opportunities for Marshall to get on the scoreboard 3 pts Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3.5) to beat Baltimore Ravens 1.95 BetVictor While the Saints clearly have some issues this year, going into the Dome and winning is no easy task and its one that Tampa Bay came within a whisker of achieving last week. Since their complete embarrassment at the hands of the Falcons on Thursday Night Football and the change to Mike Glennon at QB, Tampa Bay gave looked a different team and I am not sure why they are giving up so many points at home to a Ravens team that has had two lacklustre performances in their last three games, squeezing by Cleveland and losing to Indianapolis in a game that was not as close as the scoreboard made it look. The Ravens are having clear issues on offense, they struggle running the ball with any consistency and if you take away Steve Smith they dont appear to have much in the passing game either, defense is Tampas strength and I am happy to take the points here.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Going to post Monday Night Football as well as this line has been moving against me all week 3 pts St Louis Rams (+3.5) to beat San Francisco 49ers 1.91 Skybet The Rams in recent years have been the Kryptonite to Colin Kaepernick's Superman. The Rams play the 49ers hard, especially in their own building and there are plenty of issues on and off the field for the 49ers this year, a team I maintain are not as good as their perception in the eyes of most people, I think they will get beat here by a St Louis team that is threatening to take a big scalp, as they should have beaten both Dallas and Philadelphia in their last two games. There are a lot of live home underdogs this week and the Rams, with a loud crowd in their dome and a divisonal rival coming to town for Monday Night Football look right up there amongst the best of them

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles 5 pts Under 50.5 Total points The Eagles offense is struggling as a unit with issues along their line through suspension and injury, they have managed a total of 3 offensive touchdowns in their last 8 quarters of football, relying on special teams and defensive scores to keep the scoreboard ticking over. The Giants, now running the new offensive scheme a lot more proficiently look to take care of the football and I think Philly will need to work their issues out quickly to hang with New York in this game. These games are always expected to be high scoring and the line gets bumped because of it - these teams have combined for more than 50 points just twice since the start of the 2010 season - in Philadelphia last year they didnt score 25 between them!. I think there is little value in the under and the Giants underrated defense can continue to keep the Eagles grounded.