** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Aidymac

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New England Patriots v Baltimore Ravens (21:35 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Seattle Seahawks v Carolina Panthers (01:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Green Bay Packers v Dallas Cowboys (18:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Denver Broncos v Indianapolis Colts (21:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches So i will get the ball rolling. Seahawks -10.5 10/11 B365 Seahawks are on fire on both sides of the ball. And they're at home. Cam runs a similar style of offence to Russel without a top running back, which could well be the difference. Seattle should be able to keep him in check on defence and i think the Panthers although also have a good D, will struggle to stop Lynch and co from moving the ball. It won't be a blowout, but i can definitely see Seahawks covering relatively comfortably. Patriots to win 1/3 Various A spread of 7 is a lot to cover in what could be a closer game than expected, although i thoroughly expect the Patriots to come through with the victory here. Flacco has exceptional numbers in the post season but the run game will probably struggle to get going like it did vs the steelers, and the Pats have a better secondary than the steelers. On top of that Brady should be able to find the gaps in this Ravens defence, particularly in the secondary. The Ravens D is pretty solid especially up front and will cause the Pats problems on the Run, but forcing Brady to throw more probably won't be too beneficial, providing the Blount or whoever lines up at RB can create enough of an impact to get some legit PA going. Packers -6 20/21 BV Packers, like the Seahawks are a whole different team at home. The cowboys only just (Highly luckily, lol refs) made it through vs the Lions, and whilst the Packers Defence isn't on the Lions level it isn't terrible. Romo will have time to throw due to his exeptional line which will be a slight concern, however simply put Rogers at Lambeau is just unstoppable, and i expect them to be able to win this by more than a score here. Colts +7 10/11 SJ Andrew Luck can just make plays, and extend plays like very few QB's. Manning in the post season is never normally as good as in the regular season and towards the end of the season whilst he was still very good he didn't seem as good as he was at the start. I think this will be a close game that the broncos better D could be the difference at the end, but i'll take the 7 points up for grabs and hope Luck and Co can keep the Colts in the hunt.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 8 pts Baltimore Ravens (+7) to beat New England Patriots 1.87 Coral 3 pts Baltimore Ravens to beat New England Patriots 3.50 Paddy Power These teams have a playoff history and Baltimore have had the edge. 2-1 in their 3 matchups under John Harbaugh to this point. I think there is no doubt who the better team is here and its the Patriots, however, if Joe Flacco plays like he did last week, and there are offensive line issues here so the Patriots should rush him better than Pittsburgh did and if Baltimore can get pressure on Tom Brady with just the front four, then the Patriots are in serious trouble. Now there are a few ifs in those statements, but they are also not out of the question to happen, we have seen it before and this is likely the best chance we have of an upset this weekend in my book. I would not be surprised if New England blow them out either, but I am willing to take the points. 10 pts Carolina Panthers Under 14.5 total points 1.91 BetVictor 5 pts Carolina (+7) to beat Seattle 1st Half point Spread 1.91 Coral This looks a low scoring game, but I cant play an under on a total as low as this game is, if there is a blowout it will be the Seahawks with a big margin of victory. These Panthers struggle to score points, and against Seattle's defense in Seattle, it is hard to envisage them scoring more than this line for me when you consider they scored just 9 points losing at home by 4 total points to Seattle this season. This is far from a great matchup for Seattle and I think Carolina will hang around before the Hawks win, by what margin I dont know. Proper game of football this!!! 7 pts Tony Romo Under 21.5 Pass Completions 1.91 Ladbrokes We have a team that loves and needs to run the football to establish its passing game from a warm weather climate (yes I know Romo is from Wisconsin and played college ball in Illinois) but historically his numbers arent so great in the freezing weather and it is going to be COLD in Green Bay this weekend, a rock hard ball bouncing off receivers hands and in a game I think the Packers should win as the superior team, I cant take them with any confidence due to the injury reports on Aaron Rodgers and the Cowboys road invincibility, these Cowboys dont win through the air though. 5 pts Indianapolis at Denver - Highest scoring half - 2nd 2.00 Skybet 3 pts 2nd half over 26.5 pts 1.91 Ladbrokes I couldnt begin to suggest what will happen in this game, Peyton Manning has looked off his game for a few weeks, but Indianapolis cannot defend. Luck is unstoppable and Denver defends the run great, the pass.....not so much. Looks about right with the line at 7 - the regular season meeting finished bang on that number, points looks inevitable as well, but I think the second half could be frenetic with one team launching a comeback, I dont see lots of time consuming drives to kill the game from either team. They are likely to start conservative and increase the pace, throwing the kitchen sink at each other second half, both QBs can lead comebacks and have done in this game, will be surprising if this works out differently.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Saturday previews: 4pts Baltimore (+7) to beat New England 9/10 Winner Sports Home advantage and Tom Brady makes the Patriots favourites and I can live with that but I’m not sure they should be the sort of favourites they are here. New England may well go on to win but Baltimore have the pass rush and the run defence to make life tough for the Patriots and more importantly they have the playmakers to pick up yardage and points and all of that can keep them within a touchdown here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baltimore-ravens--new-england-patriots-betting-ravens-can-stay-within-a-score-in-foxboro 4pts Seattle vs Carolina - Under 40pts 20/21 BetVictor With Cam Newton not 100% fit he might struggle to get it done in the air here against a very strong defence who will bring the pressure. Equally his running game will be limited too. Seattle’s offense is more likely to be suited in this match but even they will have their work cut out against this mobile Panthers defence so whichever way I look at this I’m struggling to see a lot of points being scored. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/carolina-panthers--seattle-seahawks-betting-points-unlikely-to-come-easily-in-seattle

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches going to add one more for today 8 pts Rob Gronkowski to score a TD @ anytime 1.70 Bet365 Simply put, Gronk is the Pats passing game and the Ravens have been horrible against the tight end this season, regardless of the outcome of this game it would be a surprise if the Ravens manage to keep Gronk out the endzone. the 1.53 that is generally available is far closer to what the price should be in my opinion

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday previews: 4pts D-M.Murray Over 88.5 rushing yards 20/23 Coral Green Bay have had problems controlling the run all season and they are up against the leader rusher in the regular season here in DeMarco Murray. The conditions will probably dictate that the run game is used more anyway but with Dallas likely to want to run the clock down as much as possible when they have the ball to keep Rodgers off the field I’m expecting Murray to get a fair amount of work. That in turn should see him make it past 88.5 rushing yards. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dallas-cowboys--green-bay-packers-betting-demarco-murray-looks-a-danger-to-green-bay 4pts A.Luck Over 301.5 passing yards 5/6 Paddy Power Andrew Luck is going to have to deliver if the Colts are to get anywhere in this match. It is almost a waste of time trying to get a ground game established so I am expecting Luck to be in the game more than normal and while I’m sure his game will be littered with incompletions and hits he should tot up plenty of yardage along the way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--denver-broncos-betting-andrew-luck-looks-the-key-man-for-the-colts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

8 pts Baltimore Ravens (+7) to beat New England Patriots 1.87 Coral :) 3 pts Baltimore Ravens to beat New England Patriots 3.50 Paddy Power:( 10 pts Carolina Panthers Under 14.5 total points 1.91 BetVictor:( 5 pts Carolina (+7) to beat Seattle 1st Half point Spread 1.91 Coral:) 7 pts Tony Romo Under 21.5 Pass Completions 1.91 Ladbrokes:) 5 pts Indianapolis at Denver - Highest scoring half - 2nd 2.00 Skybet:( 3 pts 2nd half over 26.5 pts 1.91 Ladbrokes:(
64-87-2 Total staked 753 pts Total returns 674.35 pts Profit -78.65 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Conference championships and we have 2 great games [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Seattle Seahawks v Green Bay Packers (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New England Patriots v Indianapolis Colts (23:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.39[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday previews: 4pts M.Lynch Over 88.5 rushing yards 5/6 Paddy Power These two met on the opening night of the season and Seattle ran out 36-16 winners. By the sheer nature of what is at stake here I sense this might be a little closer but just how close remains to be seen. Marshawn Lynch ran for 110 yards that night and I expect his output to be every bit as solid in this match. Green Bay really struggle against the run and Lynch can exploit that to the full. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-bay-packers--seattle-seahawks-betting-marshawn-lynch-can-run-seattle-to-the-super-bowl 4pts New England vs Indianapolis - Over 53pts 5/6 Bet365 This has the feel of a match which could turn into a shootout about it to me. Both offenses can score points quickly and both defences certainly have weaknesses which can be exploited. Usually defences win these matches and they can be quite tight but I get the feeling the only way the Colts can win is in a shootout and Luck has the ability to lure the Patriots into one of them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--new-england-patriots-betting-afc-title-can-be-decided-in-a-shootout

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Seahawks/Seahawks 4/7 LB Tbh, i am kinda picking this over the spread because a part of me wants it to be a fairly close game for the spectacle rather than rooting for a blowout. I do think Seahawks should cover and i see them starting quickly. Aaron Rogers struggled in the first 2 and a half quarters and then maybe he warmed up a bit and his leg wasn't affecting him as much. If the same scenario happens i can see the Packers going behind early. Patriots -6.5 20/21 LB I correctly took indy to cover against the broncos and they did and even exceeded my expectations but this is a completely different animal. Brady will be much better than Peyton and i don't know who in the colts lineup can match with GRONK. Which means they will have to double him a lot of the time causing all sorts of space for edelmen and amendola. Patriots will have a more prominent run game than last week (not hard i know), just enough to keep them guessing. On the other side of the ball, Revis will want to improve on what i thought was a poor match for him last week, and crucially the Colts don't have that many great recievers. They do have Andrew Luck of course but this will probably be one step too far imo. Add into that they have to rely on Boom Herron who although had a good game last week will struggle against the extremely athletic Patriots linebackers in hightower and co.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches I am struggling to find much this week, I certainly would expect the home teams to win, but the lines look about right. Will play the unders as I have my doubts we see much offense in the Seattle Green Bay game and I think the Patriots could potentially stifle the Colts, who are a one dimensional offense and against Bellichick that is very bad news as he will take away your best offensive weapon, I can only assume T.Y Hilton and leave you with Moncrief, Wayne and Nicks and no running game to speakof, I just dont fancy laying the points against Luck as he can lead a comeback from nothing. 4 pts Green Bay @ Seattle Under 46.5 pts 1.90 Bet365 4 pts Indianapolis @ New England Under 53.5 pts 1.95 Betvictor and 10 pts Rob Gronkowski Over 84.5 receiving Yards 1.91 Betfred The Colts defense has no answer defending the tight end, allowing this line in almost 50% of their games and Gronk is the best in the business and focal point of the Pats offense. Colts are good outside but wont be able to stop the onslaught and so long as the Pats dont go 2 TE too often then this should be a simple cover

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Finally found some value and this one i LOVE 20pts Davante Adams Under 45.5 receiving yards 1.91 Stan James I think they will send Adams wide on Shermans side and I suspect he will see a minimal amount of targets in this game and Sherman is amongst the best at his position. Look for Green Bay to ignore Adams in spite of last weeks big game and concentrate on the opposite aide of the field that they will stack with Cobb, Nelson and Quarless

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches placed an 8 selection acca with bet365, 7 won, and my last selection has been deemed a loss. that selection was the Seahawks to score over 27 points on the 3 way team points market. they scored 28 points, although 6 of these were in overtime. im sure that in the past overtime has counted with this sort of bet. I cant find anything in their rules to say it doesn't. every other bookie seems to allow overtime. do I have a case to challenge? EDIT....... I contacted them through live chat. Claimed they would pass it to some team to have a look at. I wasn't holding my breath. Hadn't heard back from them hours later, so decided to check my account just in case. And surprisingly, I have now been paid out. A few hundred pounds. I'm really quite angry, as my first instinct was just to leave it and assume my bet had lost. I wonder how often this happens and they just get awY with it. All's well that ends well I suppose.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches on the flip side, I had a bet settled incorrectly by Coral a few weeks ago, I left the cash in my account for a day and then withdrew it as figured they had been given plenty of time to rectify the mistake, does work in your favour sometimes too

on the flip side' date=' I had a bet settled incorrectly by Coral a few weeks ago, I left the cash in my account for a day and then withdrew it as figured they had been given plenty of time to rectify the mistake, does work in your favour sometimes too[/quote'] True. Take it when you can get it. Lol. The bookies are rich enough!

4 pts Green Bay @ Seattle Under 46.5 pts 1.90 Bet365:( - cannot believe that went over the number from 5 mins to go!!!!! 4 pts Indianapolis @ New England Under 53.5 pts 1.95 Betvictor:) 10 pts Rob Gronkowski Over 84.5 receiving Yards 1.91 Betfred:(
20pts Davante Adams Under 45.5 receiving yards 1.91 Stan James :D 7 yards!!!!
66-89-2 Total staked 791 pts Total returns 720.35 pts Profit -70.65 pts