** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FC Bayern München v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 29th

Re: FC Bayern München v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 29th

Over 2.5 Bayern has to go with 'all in' attitude because if Real goes through then this season will be considered as slight failure besides Bundesliga trophy. I'm sure Real will try to kill Bayern by scoring goal or two (at least in some counter attacks). Guardiola knows Real pretty well and they will probably count on that so scoring goals away will make Real's life much easier.
:clap

Re: FC Bayern München v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 29th

I think this time Real Madrid are doomed.They were outplayed in the 1st leg and were lucky not to concede.Last week i tipped Real Madrid to win FT and HT\FT and i won' date='but this time they won't do it.Bayern were not shining yesterday against Werder but at the end,they managed to do a turnover to win impressively by scoring 5 against 2.Once again Bayern will attack from the very beginning while Real Madrid will sit back and hit on coutner-attacks like they did in the previous meeting.When asked about Real Madrid's bad streak in Germany,Ancelotti said that it may be true,but he has good memories when visiting to Germany.And he was right.I think this statistic is not about the players but the fans.But let's face it.The Spaniards had good opportunities to score in Spain while Bayern were just possessing the ball without real threads.Now,it would be different.Real Madrid are tight at the back,fast going forward but this time won't score i think.Pep knows that if he scores first,then Real Madrid should start attacking either and this is the time when Bayern would tear the apart.We saw that the Germans tend to concede easy goals when they are going forward.That was the case in both their games against United.But then somehow they find the net,avoiding the defeat.The Germans will attack from the beginning and an early goal is very likely to be seen.My bets would be as follows:Bayern\Bayern HT\FT @2.5 High stakes,Bayern to win&BTTS-No @ 3.25 and Bayern to score between 0.00-9.59mins @6 with medium to low stakes ,and a sporting punt on Correct Score 2:0 @10 all with bet365
Epic fail...Bayern were disastrous while Real Madrid looked monstress.