** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Southampton v Everton > Saturday April 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Everton (12:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v Everton > Saturday April 26th Everton look big here. Reports from Saints fans are that their team looked disinterested against Cardiff a couple weeks back and subsequently lost 0-1. On a normal day you can't really see Cardiff grinding out a narrow win and keeping a clean sheet vs a usually strong home team like Southampton. This bodes well for Everton who will want to jump over Arsenal who play last, and apply pressure. 2.50 is way too big for a team who is fighting for top 4 vs a team stranded in no man's land in the table with little motivation.

Re: Southampton v Everton > Saturday April 26th 3pts Everton to beat Southampton 8/5 Coral Southampton haven’t scored since Jay Rodriguez got injured and I’m not sure that is a co-incidence. They are a lot easier to defend against without the young striker and I think Everton will benefit from that. I’m not convinced the Toffees will have it on easy street in this match but I do think they have enough about them in midfield to create the chance or chances they need to pick up a vital three points in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/southampton-vs-everton-betting-everton-can-squeeze-out-the-three-points-they-desire

Re: Southampton v Everton > Saturday April 26th Southampton's season fizzling out after Rodriguez's injury at City, lost 3 of last 5 games and haven't scored in last 2. Can only see them finishing 8th, no higher or lower. Everton are the better team, will be full of confidence after Sunday's win vs Man Utd but will be without Mirallas & Distin. They needs the points more, and can play possession football and counterattack. They have also won 3 away games on the bounce. Main bet: Everton win @2.6 Side bets: Everton 2-1 @10.0 & Everton win+BTTS @4.4

Re: Southampton v Everton > Saturday April 26th Southampton without very important Schneiderlin in central midfield, also their left wing seems weak with inexperienced Sam Gallagher replacing Ward Prowse who had very poor game at Villa Park. Everton's lineup looks very offensive and I think they will nick the 3 points here.

Re: Southampton v Everton > Saturday April 26th

Two regular Central Defender of Evert on' date=' Distin and Jagielka will be absent for this game, I have little doubt if Everton can win easily this game.
spot on, alcaraz heads it into his own goal not even a minute into the match.