** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Thursday April 24th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 24 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Thornton, R v Wright, P (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Taylor, P (19:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Barneveld, R v Lewis, A (20:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Gerwen, M v Chisnall, D (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Thornton, R (21:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League > Thursday April 24th Week 12 previews: 3pts R.Thornton to beat P.Wright (DNB) 11/8 Paddy Power Neither of these players are in particularly good form and they’ve already drawn once in this tournament so it would be no surprise if they were to draw again. Wright has started missing crucial doubles while Thornton has stopped scoring but I think the Scot can play with a bit more freedom here knowing that he can’t make the top four so that might bring some form back. With that in mind I think he’s worth taking draw no bet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-wright-betting-thornton-value-to-prevail-in-battle-of-out-of-form-scots 3pts P.Taylor (-2.5 legs) to beat G.Anderson 11/10 Bet365 This should be a great match and in many ways we’ll find out about Anderson in this match. He is going to be under constant pressure at the end of legs and that is often when we’ve seen him miss doubles. Taylor is likely to average north of 100 so Anderson will have to be at his best to contain him. I just think the leg on leg consistency of Taylor will be too much here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-taylor-betting-back-to-his-best-taylor-can-be-too-strong-for-anderson 4pts R.Barneveld to beat A.Lewis 6/4 Boylesports I think Barneveld is a good thing here. He is playing very well in the Premier League and he has a good league record against Lewis. For whatever reason Lewis doesn’t seem to be able to produce it on Thursday nights. He hasn’t really looked convincing for a while and now he is under pressure to get results whereas Barneveld can just let his darts flow knowing he has almost done enough to secure a semi final spot. I like the Dutchman in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-lewis-betting-barneveld-can-keep-his-unbeaten-run-going-in-manchester 4pts M.van Gerwen vs D.Chisnall - Over 7.5 180s 11/10 Coral When these two met the first time in this season’s Premier League they hit nine 180s between them and I can’t help but feel we’re going to see even more 180s in this match. We might not see nine of them but I do think we will get the eight needed to cover a 7.5 180 line which looks particularly good value at odds against. Both men know where the lipstick is and I expect it to be found regularly. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-chisnall-betting-expect-more-180s-between-these-two-heavy-scorers 4pts G.Anderson to beat R.Thornton 10/11 William Hill With the way this tournament has gone for both these players you have to think Anderson is a good thing here. He has been so solid and so consistent throughout this Premier League campaign whereas Thornton is neither scoring like he can or finishing like we’ve come to expect from him. The fact this is the second match of the night for both men makes it a little more unpredictable but all things being equal I expect an Anderson win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-thornton-betting-anderson-can-pick-up-much-needed-win