** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spring Fever Poker Challenge William Hills

glceud

Looks well worth the effort, :ok Spring Fever Poker Challenge Take the Spring Fever Poker Challenge between April 13 - April 20 and walk away with your share of more than €5,000 in gadgets and tokens! Win a brand new Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or iPad Mini, as well as iPOPS VI entries, just for completing daily challenges - it's that easy! You must opt in below to take part in this promotion: Thank you. Your claim has been received. Spring Fever Poker Challenge - How does it work? Taking part is easy - simply follow these steps: 1. Visit our Spring Fever Poker Challenge app on Facebook 2. Answer the trivia question to reveal the daily challenge. 3. Complete the daily challenge to earn a free token to our massive final on April 24 There are 8 challenges running between April 13 and April 20. Each challenge you complete grants you a token to our Spring Fever Poker Challenge freeroll taking place on April 24, 20:00 UK time. This is a multi entry event, with up to 8 entries per player if you complete all 8 challenges. The more you play, the more chances you have to win great prizes! Spring Fever Poker Challenge - Payout Structure (click to expand) Place Prize 1 Xbox One 2 PlayStation 4 3 iPad Mini 4 - 10 €100 Token entry to "iPOPS Main Event" 11 - 20 €75 Token entry to "iPOPS-1H Sunday Special" 21 - 30 €50 Token entry to "iPOPS-3H Super Tuesday" 31 - 50 €40 Token entry to "iPOPS-4H €40K GTD" 51 - 100 €25 Token entry to "iPOPS-5H €30K GTD - 6 Max" Terms and Conditions

Re: Spring Fever Poker Challenge William Hills Completed 3 of the challenges still no tickets. Spoke to online support last night and they assured me tickets would be credited by 21st However, just seen this in the T&c's : Tokens for completing daily challenges will be issued within 96 hours of the challenge end date and no later than April 23.

Re: Spring Fever Poker Challenge William Hills Yep 2 for me. Wish id paid more notice earlier although most people only have 2 or 3 bullets. I can see one guy with 7 though. I wasnt helped by the fact i didnt know one of the answers. Couldnt google it, so asked the table i was playing with and a swedish guy gave me the wrong answer! Good luck to those playing

Re: Spring Fever Poker Challenge William Hills Was in about 10th of 38 at 1k-2k level with around 50k and picked up A10o in mid position. Folded round to me so made it 6k to go. The chip leader who had about 75k called. Flop came 3-7-10 rainbow. Knowing this guy was loose, I checked to him, and he pushed all in for the rest of his chips. I Insta called for the 100k pot and the lead to see him turn over 76o, 1st card out a 6, river a blank. Got a 40 euro ipops seat for 38th lol :rollin

Re: Spring Fever Poker Challenge William Hills

Was in about 10th of 38 at 1k-2k level with around 50k and picked up A10o in mid position. Folded round to me so made it 6k to go. The chip leader who had about 75k called. Flop came 3-7-10 rainbow. Knowing this guy was loose, I checked to him, and he pushed all in for the rest of his chips. I Insta called for the 100k pot and the lead to see him turn over 76o, 1st card out a 6, river a blank. Got a 40 euro ipops seat for 38th lol :rollin
:clap:clap

Re: Spring Fever Poker Challenge William Hills

I dont suppose it was JJMatador was it? His looseness did for me and i railed for some time.
No mate, it was someone called hatty123, didnt see who won at the end, but i reckon they would have donked the chips off before FT anyway playing like that! WP and GL with your ticket Helder :clap