** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stobart Super League

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 17 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bradford Bulls v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull KR v Hull FC (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]London Broncos v Catalans Dragons (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 18 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St Helens v Wigan Warriors (12:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warrington Wolves v Widnes Vikings (14:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wakefield Wildcats v Castleford Tigers (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Salford Red Devils v Huddersfield Giants (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stobart Super League Thursday TV preview: 3pts Hull KR to beat Hull FC 21/20 Spreadex Hull FC come into this match a point ahead of Hull KR in the table but I wonder who they’ve beaten in recent times. Their last three Super League wins have been against a drained Huddersfield, a Rangi Chase-less Salford and a Bradford side in all sorts of disarray. We’ll find a lot more out about them here. I guess you could throw the same accusation towards Hull KR but you can’t argue with a win at Warrington especially such an impressive one even allowing for Warrington being below par. When crucial offsides don’t go against them Hull KR go well in this fixture and I’ll go with them to edge this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-kr-vs-hull-fc-betting-red-half-of-hull-can-be-smiling-going-into-easter

Re: Stobart Super League Good Friday TV previews: 4pts Wigan (+6) to beat St Helens 10/11 Betfred Matches between these two are nearly always classics and it is rare that there is a blowout when the two sides meet. I guess there was a danger this one could have been one of those rare occasions but the injuries to the Saints forwards brings the sides closer together again and I don’t see there being a lot between these two. It may be that St Helens’ better quality in the backs comes through but I like Wigan to keep this a one score game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-helens-vs-wigan-betting-wigan-can-keep-the-good-friday-derby-close 4pts Widnes (+16) to beat Warrington Evs Paddy Power I think we will see plenty of points in this match but I’m not altogether convinced they will all be scored by Warrington. Widnes have plenty of creativity in their side and while the Warrington defence still needs breaking down I think the Vikings will eventually get through it. Warrington are struggling for a bit of creative quality in the key areas and that should help Widnes. Warrington may win this but I expect Widnes to be within 16 at the final hooter. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-widnes-betting-widnes-can-keep-close-order-in-good-friday-clash

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Stobart Super League [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 2 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League Friday TV preview: 3pts Wigan to beat Leeds 8/5 Unibet This should be a belter of a game and the best thing is they do it all again in a couple of weeks time at the Magic Weekend. Scoring against Leeds this season has been as hard as drawing blood out of a stone but those are the sorts of challenges that inspire Leeds. We saw how they ripped the form book up at St Helens over Easter and I think they are value to win this match too especially with Leeds missing some major creativity in Rob Burrow. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-wigan-betting-wigan-can-upset-the-league-leaders-at-headingley

Re: Stobart Super League Saturday TV preview: 4pts Salford (+8) to beat Catalans Evs Bet365 Catalans are missing some big players especially in their forwards so that should give Salford some encouragement here. In Rangi Chase, the Red Devils have a game breaker and someone who can open up the Dragons back line which should keep them in the match for long periods if not win them it. Catalans don’t have the grunt in their forwards that they could have and while they may well win I’m not convinced it will be by more than a score. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/catalans-dragons-vs-salford-betting-salford-can-stay-within-a-score-of-depleted-dragons

Re: Stobart Super League Thursday TV preview: 4pts Leeds (-8) to beat Castleford 10/11 BetVictor There is plenty in Leeds’ favour in this match. Not only has their defence not conceded more than 12pts in a game this season but they’ve had two days extra to rest ahead of this match which is massive with the short turnover so I really think the Rhinos will go on and win this game comfortably unless they let Castleford get up a head of steam and build a lead early on. I don’t see that happening and I don’t think 8pts is enough to keep Castleford close here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/castleford-vs-leeds-betting-leeds-can-be-too-strong-for-weary-castleford

Re: Stobart Super League Friday TV preview: 4pts Catalans (+10) to beat Warrington 10/11 Ladbrokes I like the Dragons to have the better of this one in the forward department and with Warrington still struggling for a bit of creativity in the middle of the park I’m optimistic that the Dragons will be highly competitive in this match if not actually win the match itself. Warrington are clearly struggling for form at the minute and so this probably isn’t the ideal match for them. I fancy the Dragons to stay within 10 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-catalans-dragons-betting-french-side-can-take-advantage-of-a-struggling-warrington

Re: Stobart Super League [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Catalans Dragons (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v Salford Red Devils (14:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v Hull FC (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos (19:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Castleford Tigers (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Bradford Bulls (14:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v St Helens (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League Saturday previews: 3pts London Broncos (+18) to beat Catalans Dragons 10/11 Ladbrokes I’m not convinced London will win this match but I think the big crowd and the big occasion might just inspire from free flowing rugby out of them and at the very least I think they can put up enough points here to stay within three scores of a Dragons side who are being hit quite badly with injury at the moment. London are getting 18 on the handicap and that is just about too many for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/london-broncos-vs-catalans-dragons-betting-london-can-stay-close-in-magic-weekend-opener 4pts Widnes to beat Salford 4/5 Spreadex Widnes beat Salford when they met not too long ago and I’m not sure a huge amount has changed since then to suggest they won’t win again. Tim Smith could be a big miss for Salford in this match. While they have Rangi Chase it is a lot easier to defend against a side with just one creative player in their ranks and I’m sure Widnes will realise that. Had the Vikings not lost last week we’d probably be having to take a 4-6pt start on them so I’ll happily take the 4/5 on the straight win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/widnes-vs-salford-betting-widnes-can-enjoy-a-win-at-the-magic-weekend 4pts Hull KR to beat Hull FC 19/20 Spreadex I like Hull KR here. Hull FC are struggling quite badly and while we should expect a performance out of them when push comes to shove I’m not sure they have the personnel to get the job done in this one. Hull KR have already beaten Hull FC this season and they’ll be out to do a job on them here to get their own back for the farcical scenes in this game last year. Red half of Hull to be smiling for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-fc-vs-hull-kr-betting-hull-kr-can-get-magic-revenge-on-saturday 4pts Leeds (-8) to beat Wigan 10/11 Betfred I’ve learnt the hard way not to take Wigan on very often but I can’t help but take them on here as they have been battered by injury. Shaun Wane is really struggling with personnel right now and that isn’t a good place to be when you are taking on the rampant looking Rhinos. Leeds look formidable at the minute and I think they’ll rise to the occasion and win this fairly comfortably. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-leeds-betting-leeds-can-be-too-good-for-injury-hit-wigan

Re: Stobart Super League Sunday previews: 4pts Castleford (-10) to beat Wakefield 10/11 Ladbrokes Castleford are flying at the minute and while we have to respect that this is a local derby and everything will be on the line in this match I still think they will have too much for a largely limited Wakefield side. The big open pitch at the Etihad should play into the hands of the Tigers with the likes of Carney, Shenton and Dixon all potent point scorers and with the extra time to recover and prepare on their side too I expect Castleford to win this by a couple of scores if not more. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wakefield-vs-castleford-betting-castleford-can-enjoy-a-big-magic-weekend-win 4pts Bradford (+22) to beat Huddersfield Evs Bet365 I expect Huddersfield to win this game but Bradford are likely to have been given a rocket after last week’s shambles and I would expect them to give this one a real go. Nobody expects them to win so they can just give it everything they have and hope it is good enough. I don’t think it will be but I do think their efforts can see them stay within 22pts of a solid Huddersfield side but one who are still leaking points. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huddersfield-vs-bradford-betting-bradford-can-keep-closer-order-than-bookies-think 4pts St Helens (-6) to beat Warrington Evs Bet365 I think St Helens will have a bit too much for Warrington in this match. These two sides are pretty evenly matched in most departments but I think St Helens will have the key to unlock the Warrington door more than the other way around and that can be the ultimate difference in what should be a wonderful end to another good quality Magic Weekend. Saints for me and with a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-st-helens-betting-saints-can-end-the-magic-weekend-in-style

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 22 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford Red Devils v Wigan Warriors (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 23 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Huddersfield Giants (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Catalans Dragons v Bradford Bulls (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]156.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v London Broncos (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]196.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Warrington Wolves (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]154.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Castleford Tigers v Widnes Vikings (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]142.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League Thursday TV preview: 4pts Salford (+10) to beat Wigan 10/11 William Hill I’ve learnt the hard way this season about taking on Wigan but I’ve got to do it here even though they beat Leeds last week. That was a physically demanding match and came at the cost of two of their biggest players in Bowen and Green which isn’t good. Salford aren’t anything special but we should expect them to be up for this match and they can take advantage of Wigan’s injuries to at least stay within 10pts if not win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/salford-vs-wigan-betting-injury-hit-wigan-can-struggle-to-overcome-salford-s-start

Re: Stobart Super League Friday TV preview: 4pts Huddersfield to beat St Helens 17/10 Unibet Huddersfield went to Saints and thrashed them last season and while I don’t think this will be a thrashing I do believe the Giants are in the sort of form to head to Langtree Park and win again. Danny Brough looks back in top form and with their forwards all fit and buzzing and their back line strong too they look well set to continue this good form they are in. Saints are struggling again with a few injuries and by and large their form isn’t what it was so I’ll take the Giants here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-helens-vs-huddersfield-betting-huddersfield-look-good-value-for-win-at-saints

Re: Stobart Super League Shocking week so far. Can't believe how chronic Huddersfield were there :(. Saturday preview: 4pts Catalans vs Bradford - Over 54.5pts 10/11 Bet365 I think we’ll see a few points scored in this match. Bradford’s defence looks weak as anything and it has shipped 50pts in each of the last two weeks whereas Catalans aren’t exactly tight either so I expect some tries to be run in over the course of the 80 minutes here and I would expect at least 55pts. If Catalans get off to a good start Bradford could capitulate again so over 54.5pts looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/catalans-dragons-vs-bradford-bulls-betting-french-side-can-ease-to-high-scoring-win

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 29 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Wigan Warriors (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Salford Red Devils (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.97 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v Catalans Dragons (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Hull FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Wakefield Wildcats (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Castleford Tigers v Hull KR (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League Thursday TV preview: 3pts Huddersfield to beat Wigan 7/5 Paddy Power Wigan took their chances well last week and are stronger going into this week but I can’t help but feel they might face a Huddersfield backlash here. The Giants have already beaten Wigan when the champions were at full strength this season at the DW Stadium so we know they have it in them to beat them and with a kick up the backside after last weekend and star players like Danny Brough with a show to put on I’ll take the Giants here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huddersfield-vs-wigan-betting-huddersfield-can-bounce-back-from-last-week-with-wigan-win

Re: Stobart Super League Friday TV preview: 4pts Leeds to beat Warrington 10/11 Ladbrokes Leeds aren’t top of the table for no reason here and I think they will go on and win this match. They have the advantage of a couple of extra days rest going into this match and it has to be said Westwood is a big loss for Warrington, as indeed is Waterhouse. Leeds have been defending brilliantly this season and while Warrington won’t make it easy for them I fancy the Rhinos to have just too much here and they will sneak home. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-leeds-betting-leeds-can-stay-top-with-warrington-win

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 12 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League Thursday preview: 3pts Huddersfield to beat Leeds 2/1 Betfred Huddersfield have to have a chance here. They will be much the fresher side and it shouldn’t be understated the loss that Hardaker will be to this Leeds side. He’s been one of the best players in Super League this season so he’ll be a big loss. Huddersfield have been playing well in the main for the last few weeks so they should be full of confidence coming into this one and they can use their freshness to edge out Leeds here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-huddersfield-betting-huddersfield-can-take-advantage-of-jaded-leeds

Re: Stobart Super League Friday TV preview: 4pts Castleford (+10) to beat Wigan 10/11 Coral Castleford comfortably beat Wigan last week and they should really have won the game by more having dominated the first half and bungled a couple of good chances in the second half. Wigan will improve on last week, they almost can’t play as bad again but whether that means they’ll win remains to be seen. Even if they do win I think Castleford are being completely written off to be given a 10pt start and that looks a safe bet to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-castleford-betting-castleford-can-repeat-last-week-s-performance-at-wigan

Re: Stobart Super League Saturday TV preview: 4pts St Helens to beat Catalans 8/11 Stan James I don’t think St Helens are at their best right now but I think they are strong enough to get the job done here. A number of key men return for them in this match and that can be the difference especially with Catalans missing a bit of meat in the forwards. Catalans shouldn’t be disrespected given their home record but I’ll side with the league leaders here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/catalans-dragons-vs-st-helens-betting-saints-can-extend-their-lead-with-hard-fought-win

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Hull KR (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Catalans Dragons v Hull FC (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League Friday preview: 4pts Hull KR (-6) to beat Bradford Evs Bet365 The staunch Bradford fans will look at this match and think this is one they can win but from the outside looking in I can’t help but feel the result of their appeal of their points deduction was the final nail in their coffin and there were shades of that last weekend when they failed to get up for their biggest game of the season. Hull KR are nothing special but this is a chance to relaunch their season and I expect them to take it by seeing off a beaten Bradford side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bradford-vs-hull-kr-betting-hull-kr-can-revive-their-season-at-odsal

Re: Stobart Super League Saturday preview: 4pts Catalans (-10) to beat Hull FC Evs Ladbrokes Hull have won their last couple of matches but they haven’t beaten anyone really and I think they’ll get found out against this ever improving Catalans side who have a decent record at home as always. Both sides are probably better than their record suggests this season but to me Catalans are just clicking into gear and they couldn’t be more confident after last week’s win. I think they’ll win this with a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/catalans-dragons-vs-hull-fc-betting-catalans-can-be-too-strong-for-hull-fc

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v Huddersfield Giants (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wigan Warriors v St Helens (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Widnes Vikings (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]184.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Castleford Tigers v Salford Red Devils (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]169.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.03 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]192.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Hull FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]175.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Bradford Bulls (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.03 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]151.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League Thursday preview: 4pts Huddersfield (-6) to beat Hull KR Evs Bet365 Both sides enjoyed good wins last week but Huddersfield’s form for the last few weeks looks much the stronger and I expect them to show that here. They have the incentive of moving into the top four with a win here and that should be enough to ensure they are at their best. In Danny Brough they have a playmaker and game winner that KR have lacked since Michael Dobson left and that can be the difference here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-kr-vs-huddersfield-betting-huddersfield-can-be-too-good-for-hull-kr

Re: Stobart Super League Friday preview: 4pts St Helens to beat Wigan 6/5 Paddy Power Games between these two are always fantastic spectacles for the neutral and I don’t expect this to be any different. Saints have a much healthier squad going into the game and I think that will prove to be crucial in the end here. Wigan have had a crazy schedule in recent weeks and with the number of injuries they are carrying they could be a bit flat the longer the game goes on so I’ll take Saints to gain revenge here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-st-helens-betting-saints-can-get-their-derby-revenge-at-the-dw

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 3 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v Castleford Tigers (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.98 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 4 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Warrington Wolves (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 5 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]139.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Wigan Warriors (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]128.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 6 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Catalans Dragons (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]143.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v St Helens (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]135.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League Thursday TV preview: 4pts Castleford (-4) to beat Widnes Evs Coral I’m guessing there will be a bit more beef about this match with both sides having the opportunity to lay a marker down ahead of the semi final next month. Neither will want to lose but if this comes down to who is the better side then I expect Castleford to prevail. I believe they have more power and speed in their forwards and enough creativity around them to make that pay and I think they’ll be a score too good for Widnes here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/widnes-vs-castleford-betting-castleford-can-be-too-good-in-cup-semi-rehearsal