** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing > Saturday July 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fury, T v Chisora, D (23:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.59[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 months later...

Re: Fury v Chisora > Saturday July 26th Both average domestic fighters that will fail when they step up to world level. Chisora has lacked the class to win against Haye and Klitschko and Fury has shown he's flaws repeatedly against mediocre opposition. I think Fury will use his height and reach advantage over Chisora, who lacks the ability to work the angles needed to beat a much bigger opponent. I can't see past a Fury win here possibly by KO.

Re: Fury v Chisora > Saturday July 26th

Both average domestic fighters that will fail when they step up to world level. Chisora has lacked the class to win against Haye and Klitschko and Fury has shown he's flaws repeatedly against mediocre opposition. I think Fury will use his height and reach advantage over Chisora' date=' who lacks the ability to work the angles needed to beat a much bigger opponent. I can't see past a Fury win here possibly by KO.[/quote'] Fights off -Dereck Chisora has been forced to withdraw from his European heavyweight title showdown with Tyson Fury in Manchester after fracturing his hand during a sparring session.

Re: Fury v Chisora > Saturday July 26th 3pts T.Fury to win in Rounds 6-10 9/4 Ladbrokes Fair play to Fury for taking this fight because it is a more dangerous one than the Chisora one was in my eyes but once he’s worked out Ustinov I do expect Fury to stop him. Fury needs to keep his cool and box to his plan with the jab and if he does that then as the fitter man he should wear his opponent down and eventually stop him in the second half of the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fury-vs-ustinov-betting-tyson-fury-can-see-off-his-new-opponent-late-on

Re: Boxing > Saturday July 26th 3pts G.Golovkin to win in Rounds 7-12 2/1 Paddy Power GGG has been taken into the second half of the fight in his last two fights which is unlike him but I think he’ll be in for a long night here too because Geale is gutsy and knows how to battle. Geale hasn’t been stopped before but he hasn’t been in with a bloke who punches like Golovkin does. I think the Australian can stay upright for a while but come the second half the pressure and power of Golovkin will tell. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/golovkin-vs-geale-betting-daniel-geale-can-keep-golovkin-at-bay-until-the-later-rounds