** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Darts > Thursday April 17th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 17 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Lewis, A (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Gerwen, M v Taylor, P (19:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wright, P v Chisnall, D (20:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Thornton, R v Van Barneveld, R (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Gerwen, M v Lewis, A (21:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League Darts > Thursday April 17th Week 11 previews: 4pts G.Anderson to beat A.Lewis 7/4 BetVictor We’ve seen in the past how the Scottish crowds get on Lewis’ back when he faces a Scot and it is a little surprising that the PDC keep putting him up against Scottish players in Scotland really. He is going to have his work cut out to silence the crowd although being first up might help his chances. Even so Lewis hasn’t been at his best too often in this Premier League whereas Anderson has been consistent in the main and I like him in this opener. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-lewis-betting-anderson-can-take-advantage-of-the-crowd-to-beat-lewis 3pts M.van Gerwen vs P.Taylor - Draw 7/2 Betfred Both these men are going into this match off the back of good wins last week and perhaps more importantly good performances so this should be a belter of a match. I don’t think there will be a lot between them this time. Taylor will be desperate for a win while van Gerwen will want to show Taylor he has his number but I think both may struggle to see the other off and I like the draw here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-taylor-betting-top-two-in-the-world-may-not-be-split-in-aberdeen 4pts P.Wright vs D.Chisnall - Over 6.5 180s 11/10 Bet365 Wright looks a touch short to me because he hasn’t played his best darts since that flare up with Michael van Gerwen a few weeks ago. He hasn’t been the showman he was prior to that and it really seems to have affected him. Chisnall isn’t winning too many matches in this tournament, in fact he has only won two matches but he is scoring well so rather than trust a winner in this one I like the look of plenty of 180s. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-chisnall-betting-expect-the-180s-to-flow-in-this-one 4pts R.Thornton vs R.Barneveld - Over 6.5 180s 11/10 Betfred These two are both great players and I expect a close match, particularly if Thornton has sorted his finishing out. Both are scoring very well at the minute so I expect to see a lot of 180s and I think the 6.5 line is a good one to go at with it being odds against. Between them they slammed in 8 180s last week and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see something similar in what should be a high quality encounter. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-barneveld-betting-two-big-scorers-can-cover-the-180-line-here 3pts A.Lewis to beat M.van Gerwen 13/5 William Hill This match is probably bigger for Adrian Lewis than it is Michael van Gerwen both in terms of this Premier League and in terms of the rivalry that is forming between the two. Lewis visibly hates losing to van Gerwen and gets himself up for matches between the two. I sort of fear for the Dutchman in this match with him facing Taylor earlier in the night. It is a big thing facing him so coming back to face Lewis won’t be easy. Lewis needs the points and he might just get them here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-lewis-betting-adrian-lewis-could-edge-out-his-rival-in-this-one

Re: Premier League Darts > Thursday April 17th Gary Anderson v Adrian Lewis - Draw 15/4 Sporting Bet Gary Anderson has been playing very well as of late and the Flying Scotsman heads into this clash in good spirit on and off the oche. The win against Peter Wright last week was pretty straightforward and his general play over the league campaign has been as consistent as anyone in the running. He's got the Scottish crowd behind him here and will be hard to break. Lewis on the other hand has struggled at times this year though lately has been getting pretty close. He recorded a pretty good average in defeat to Taylor last week and knows he has to start earning points before the top dogs pull away. He beat Anderson in Nottingham already, and if he deals with this crowd he can run him close. I think a draw is entirely possible here. Lewis didn't handle the Glasgow crowd admittedly but the way Wright was pumped up for that clash was pivotal as well. Michael Van Gerwen v Phil Taylor - Taylor win 6/4 Ladbrokes Phil Taylor thinks MVG is worried about this round and he may be right with the Dutchman playing The Power as well as Lewis. Taylor is truly back to normal and, although he may not admit it, he'll be hungry for revenge from the 7-0 humiliation in Liverpool. Phil is five points behind MVG and says he wants to be 1st or 2nd by the end, no lower. MVG sits atop of table and of course has to be respected. It's hard to dismiss him as he can show up and throw darts that nobody can keep up with, and he should have this Scottish crowd behind him. I personally made Taylor a bit shorter priced so I'm happy to take the 6/4 on offer and feel he may just get the better of the Dutchman. Peter Wright v Dave Chisnall - Wright win evens William Hill Peter Wright has looked like faltering lately and hasn't quite been the player that started this campaign since the bust up with MVG. This presents an opportunity to gain another important two points as he plays Dave Chisnall. Chisnall is one of the best scorers in the game yet, as we seen last week, his doubles can really let him down. He'll have a tough crowd to deal with tonight and a pumped up Peter Wright. These two drew on week two though Peter Wright was well below his best then and should make amends here. He'll be desperate to keep up the pressure on the two above and he can't afford to lose here if that's his aim.