** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 23 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v FC Bayern München (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd Firstly, I'm not a Madrid fan at all, but with the way Bayern has been playing I think Madrid should win this. I took the Real Madrid (+O) at 1.75 at Pinnacle, as a relatively safe bet in my opinion. Bayern played Robben and Ribery on saturday and struggled to get by last place in the bundesliga Braunshweig, and it's not as if their performancce against Man U was very good either for Bayern's standards. I'm sure others will have more to add to this, and I'm interested to hear it, but Real Madrid has been good lately and Bayern simply hasn't, what I have seen is enough to convince me to back Real Madrid here.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I´m not saying Real won´t win this, but your point about Madrid playing well lately is one i don´t agree with. They´ve beaten a weakened Barcelona at the Copa, thats right. But their form in La Liga lost them probably the title and if Dortmund would have used some of their chances in Madrid and back in Dortmund they wouldn´t be in the tournament right now. I think this match is nearly unpredictable. Both teams had shown serious problems over the last few weeks, but do always have the potential to mix things up. I can´t ignore the fact that Madrids defense is for sure the weakest of all remaining teams. Robben and Ribery will get a lot of room and i think to beat Bayern you need a discipline in working back Madrid don´t seem to have. The only bet i could imagine to take is the Over 3,5 at 13/8 at William Hill right now.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I'm thinking about the last matches when Bayern Munich were "underdogs": [TABLE=class: result-table team-matches, width: 579]

[TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left]Barcelona[/TD] [TD=class: left]Bayern Munich[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]0:3[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.07[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.78[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]3.22[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] This was the last match Bayern Munich were quoted as underdogs. Some other stats: Last serious loose was against Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga on 31th October 2012. 1:2 FT After this loose there were 110 games, 93-11-6 ,the 6 lost games were: Arsenal 0-2 (after 3-1 first match) Dortmund 2-4 (League Cup in the summer....(significance in germany nearly zero)) Man City 2-3 (last CL match when they were already qualified for the last 16) Salzburg 0-3 (friendly) Augsburg 0-1 (after winning the german league 7 games before the end) Dortmund 0-3 (same) As you can see there were no match they lost when they are under pressure. But Real had also big winning streaks, they don't lost 30 games in a row... And at home they are very hard to beat. Only two home defeats against Barcelona 3-4, Atletico 0-1. Both times they got a quick goal (6./10. minute) I think the best option for big stake betting is BTTS @1,55 I will go a little risk and will bet small stake on first goal first half Bayern Munich 3,3 @ tipico I think there is the most value in this match Prediction FT: 1-1

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd Real Madrid-Bayern München Bet: Over 2.5 @ 1.78 (Pinnacle) ( 6/10) Can’t really understand the lines here and expected the over 3 line to be around 2 but not around 2.3. It’s a match between two teams who are known for a lot of goals and a good offense. Firstly a look on Madrid. They are an absolute scoring machine in league with 54 goals at home in16 games. Also in CL all of their 5 home games ended with more than 2 goals and 3 of their 5 away games as well. Just away against Kopenhagen and against Dortmund, two matches in which they didn’t really care anymore and rested players the matches ended with less than 3 goals. But their offense is not everything. Their defense often gives their opponents too much space and good chances to score. Dortmund had chances against them in the first match when it came to attacking but missed the quality to use their chances with Lewandowski being out. Schalke was too poor and gave up way too early as their defense was 2 levels too low for Real but also had 1-2 good chances in the beginning in which they could have scored. Bayern on the other side the top team of Bundesliga and the favorite to win CL this year again. Away and home games are not a that big differenc for them playing wise and looking at their scoring you can also see that they scored 42 games in home games as well as 42 in away games. Their defense is not the best though and that could be seen especially in the CL. Both United and Arsenal had a lot of good chances against Bayern but were too poor in attack to use them. Now Bayern’s biggest problem in my view is that the players are absolutely not in the right form. They gave up on Bundesliga once they won the title and since then they had a poor 3-3 performance against Hoffenheim, 0-1 against Augsburg, 0-3 against Dortmund and 2-0 against Braunschweig. What you could see in these games were: Big rotation, new systems being tried out and the players absolutely taking it easy and not playing with concentration. Now this is a big problem as it’s not possible to turn a switch that fast just because it’s CL. They can’t be in their best form like this and especially in defense this could already be seen quite good in the past matches with a lot of individual mistakes, being too far away from their opponents or just not being agressive enough. In the cup game against Lautern which was important for them you could definitely see their problems with turning the switch on in the first 20 minutes but their lucky 1-0 made it easy for them. But against an offense like Real such 20 minutes can already mean being 0-2 down. Now there are the following possibilitys for this game: Real leading -> Bayern has to try to score at least one goal and surely won’t g out oft he match without a goal + Real trying to score a 2nd goal as they know how hard it is to win in Bayern and considering how poor they performed in Bayern the last years Bayern leading -> Real will 100% try to tun around and score 1-2 goals which will give Bayern more space in offense which is exactly what they need for their fast combination game. A 0-0. Now the next thing to look at are the injuries. Real is going to miss Khedira, Arbeloa and Jese. Ronaldo was out for a little bit but considering the importance of this game, his attitude and his importance in combination with the past news in Spain I’m pretty sure about him being in starting line up. Same thing is going for Neuer. He was out for the past games but is said to be ready for the match against Madrid. If he couldn’t play Reader would have to play from start as Starke is already injured and you can be sure that Guardiola is going to avoid this even with Neuer just being 70% fit. Badstuber, Thiago and Shaqiri are still going to be out. Schweinsteiger is returning from his suspension, Alaba is fit again and Kroos +Rafinha who were suspended in league are also ready for the match. All in all I can’t see this match going to end with less than 3 goals with two defenses which are having problems, Bayern not being in form, Real going for at least two goals and Bayern forcing at least one goal.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd Man Utd could have beaten Bayern in the home leg if they put away a great chance from Welbeck.Even with the freedom of Old Trafford they barely had any shots on target.Lots of pretty tippy tappy with little in the way of creating clear cut chances.They have not been playing at their best since winning the league early imo,but they are good enough to raise their game when needed.It will be needed here as Real are so quick at turning defence into attack with the unique attributes of Bale who is unplayable at times.Real will need a lead to take into the second leg after their scare in the Dortmund game and i cant see any team stopping this attack minded juggernaut,unless they have a big slice of luck (Barcelona got lucky).If Benzema has his shooting boots on to cash in on the many chances that come his way they will win,not to mention the customary goal a game from Ronaldo.Di Maria has been super in the big games and this should continue,Moric has been playing well also and his accurate passing will create chances.Any defensive errors can be rectified by the goal scoring ability.This is the only game i would dare bet against Bayern,this Madrid team in full flow can beat anyone.William Hill 7/5.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I would have a few questions regarding Bayern's tactics and approach to the game that I think might have an influence on the outcome; - Will Pep start with a higher defensive line? Currently they seem to be pushed so far up the pitch they are just asking to have the ball pushed behind them, Dante doesn't deal that well with pace and Martinez (if he plays) spends most of the game on his arse appealing for free-kicks. It would be suicidal to play this way against Madrid. Bale, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Benzema all have the pace to cause them serious problems. - Has this defensive frailty come from over confidence? We saw against Arsenal (when they had 11 men) and Man Utd that in the away legs they will try and dominate possession and take the game to them, this results in a lot of possession in the opposition half but leads to the problems mentioned when they lose the ball. I think Pep will have to adapt their tactics and show more respect against Madrid otherwise they could easily get ripped to shreds with the pace they have, he has a great record against Madrid in the Bernabeu though and will know how to play against them. - Can they compensate for the loss of Thiago? I don't think it is a coincidence that their poor form has coincided with Thiago's injury, for all the midfielders Bayern have they don't have anyone else with his qualities who can link everything together from a central position like he can. Ribery isn't in good form currently and Robben can be greedy at times, they need to find the balance going forward as much as they do at the back. I wouldn't be so quick to go for overs here, I see a fairly tight game, Pep knows Real inside out and they haven't really changed much playing style wise. I might be wrong but I don't see Madrid pressing really high up the pitch, giving Bayern the opportunity to pass it through them, I think they will press the ball in midfield and look to get it to Di Maria, Bale and Ronny quickly. Tough to predict the 1X2 market pre-match but I wouldn't read too much into Bayern's form in the last few games, think this game will suit them a bit more as Madrid will come at them for periods and the full backs will push on which should give Ribery and Robben a wee bit more space to exploit than they usually enjoy. I'm leaning towards Bayern or a draw here, I'm still not totally convinced by Madrid. Bayern Munich +0.25AH - 1.81 - 32red - 2 Points

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I mentioned the problems Pep is having implementing his footballing philosophy on his Bayern squad after the United game and he is unlikely to change much for this game. Creating clear cut chances has been a problem for Bayern in recent games in this competition because they control so much of the ball allowing the opposition to maintain a strong defensive shape and without proper wide forwards things become congested and difficult for the players. Villa and Pedro were key to Guardiola's success at Barca with their movement on the flanks but at Bayern the likes of Ribery and Robben look are too selfish and like to receive the ball too deep which leaves not only less space for the central players but less attacking runners to pass to which in the end is how you usually score. The other obvious problem is the likes of Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Mandzukic play in crucial areas of this system and are a shadow of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi when it comes to technical play. Bayern's key player in this position Thiago is out injured which is a massive blow. Whilst Bayern don't match Pep's old Barca side going forward they are similarly vulnerable on the counter because of the numbers they get forward which suits Madrid perfectly. Real will be full of confidence after winning the Copa del Rey last week after a fantastic performance against Barcelona where they could have won convincingly. The home side will set up in similar fashion with Ronaldo returning to the side while Isco will likely drop to the bench. Madrid have been exposed defensively this season at times with Ronaldo and Bale guilty of not tracking back but with Bayern controlling possession this will be less of a problem and I thought they were excellent at the back against Barca last week when Messi in particular was kept surprisingly quiet. Ramos and Pepe are always vulnerable to an absolute howler but they will be confident of replicating that performance last week against a similar possession based side. The energetic Di Maria, Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema will relish this sort of counter attacking game and will get chances to score for sure. I think Bayern are more suited to Heynckes' powerful more counter attack orientated than Guardiola's tiki taka at the moment and are in transition despite storming the Bundesliga this season. I just don't think they are ready to play with Pep's style to good affect in Europe and Madrid have the tools up front to cause some real problems especially on the break. Thiago's injury is a huge blow for the Germans and at the Bernabeu I like the price on a home win. Real Madrid to Win @ 2.62 Bet365

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd 4pts Under 2.5 goals 5/4 BetVictor This should be a great game but perhaps a more cagey game than we might expect between two fantastic sides. Bayern may be a little more cautious in this match as if they are too expansive they could be out of this tie before it begins whereas Madrid will want to win the game but not to the detriment of losing it and having a mountain to climb in the second leg so the game may just be shorter in goals than it looks on paper. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/real-madrid-vs-bayern-munich-betting-highly-anticipated-first-leg-could-be-devoid-of-goals

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd

I mentioned the problems Pep is having implementing his footballing philosophy on his Bayern squad after the United game and he is unlikely to change much for this game. Creating clear cut chances has been a problem for Bayern in recent games in this competition because they control so much of the ball allowing the opposition to maintain a strong defensive shape and without proper wide forwards things become congested and difficult for the players. Villa and Pedro were key to Guardiola's success at Barca with their movement on the flanks but at Bayern the likes of Ribery and Robben look are too selfish and like to receive the ball too deep which leaves not only less space for the central players but less attacking runners to pass to which in the end is how you usually score. The other obvious problem is the likes of Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Mandzukic play in crucial areas of this system and are a shadow of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi when it comes to technical play. Bayern's key player in this position Thiago is out injured which is a massive blow. Whilst Bayern don't match Pep's old Barca side going forward they are similarly vulnerable on the counter because of the numbers they get forward which suits Madrid perfectly. Real will be full of confidence after winning the Copa del Rey last week after a fantastic performance against Barcelona where they could have won convincingly. The home side will set up in similar fashion with Ronaldo returning to the side while Isco will likely drop to the bench. Madrid have been exposed defensively this season at times with Ronaldo and Bale guilty of not tracking back but with Bayern controlling possession this will be less of a problem and I thought they were excellent at the back against Barca last week when Messi in particular was kept surprisingly quiet. Ramos and Pepe are always vulnerable to an absolute howler but they will be confident of replicating that performance last week against a similar possession based side. The energetic Di Maria, Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema will relish this sort of counter attacking game and will get chances to score for sure. I think Bayern are more suited to Heynckes' powerful more counter attack orientated than Guardiola's tiki taka at the moment and are in transition despite storming the Bundesliga this season. I just don't think they are ready to play with Pep's style to good affect in Europe and Madrid have the tools up front to cause some real problems especially on the break. Thiago's injury is a huge blow for the Germans and at the Bernabeu I like the price on a home win. Real Madrid to Win @ 2.62 Bet365
Exactly my thoughts.Just to add that we saw that Bayern was a bit shaky against United in both legs,especially in UK and if that happens tonight they will get smashed.With Ronaldo and Bale both having killimg instincts,Bayern won't have too much to hold them back.My main bet is Real Madrid to win @ 2.4 with high stakes.Real Madrid\Real Madrid HT\FT @4,BTTS-Yes and Real Madrid to win @4-with medium to low and a small punt on correct Score 2:1 @ 9.50 all with bet365.GL!!

Exactly my thoughts.Just to add that we saw that Bayern was a bit shaky against United in both legs' date='especially in UK and if that happens tonight they will get smashed.With Ronaldo and Bale both having killimg instincts,Bayern won't have too much to hold them back.My main bet is Real Madrid to win @ 2.4 with high stakes.Real Madrid\Real Madrid HT\FT @4,BTTS-Yes and Real Madrid to win @4-with medium to low and a small punt on correct Score 2:1 @ 9.50 all with bet365.GL!!
Stoked to see guys like you + others thinking along the same lines as myself. Clearly I took the DNB too early at pinnacle at 1.175 as now it is 185 basically I think this is the right bet or RM to win no DNB, Guardiola has only messed up bayerns systems IMO. I'ts the playoffs in Canada so I'm slightly too under the influence to comment but basically Bayern are playing a system that does not favour them, people say RM;s systems is not good for this series because it's not defensive enough to beat bayern but I dis think it is unless the Bayern olayers deside to disregard guardiola IMO

Keep it in mind that Bale has a flu and didnt train with the team. I was favoring Real before I read this news. Will have to wait and see now.
BALE is a doubt! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/10781252/Real-Madrid-v-Bayern-Munich-Gareth-Bale-misses-home-leg-with-flu-and-Cristiano-Ronaldo-faces-late-test.html

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I took the 2/1 on Bayern with Stan James. Bale is a doubt, Ronaldo is not sure to be 100% fit, and they were very disappointing in the away leg in Germany. Wasn't impressed with Bayern against United, but they shouldn't be 2/1 here for me even though Real have a great home record in this comp. I would have Bayern as slight favourites here with Schweinsteiger back and of course Guardiola knows how to beat a Real Madrid side. Real also have a terrible record at this stage of the competition against German sides, lost their last 3.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd RM - 10 of the last 20 Home CL games have under 3.5 goals ( the majority of 10 that have gone over are to the less sides ) BM - 15 of the last 20 Away CL games have gone under 3.5 goals so im looking for a bit of value here and i found Total goals 2-3 is 2.05 with Bet 365 but if you go to the exact goal market Exactly 2 goals @4.0 Exactly 3 goals @4.0 Dutch the two and it pays 3.00 Dutch exactly 2 & 3 goals for 3.00

RM - 10 of the last 20 Home CL games have under 3.5 goals ( the majority of 10 that have gone over are to the less sides ) BM - 15 of the last 20 Away CL games have gone under 3.5 goals so im looking for a bit of value here and i found Total goals 2-3 is 2.05 with Bet 365 but if you go to the exact goal market Exactly 2 goals @4.0 Exactly 3 goals @4.0 Dutch the two and it pays 3.00 Dutch exactly 2 & 3 goals for 3.00
Sorry mate but your wrong with your 3.00, if you choose both it would be a 2.00 :) But i also see some value here, Madrid scored the last 17 CL Home games and i think they will score today too. Bayern should also score, because they are the better team and the defense of Madrid is easy to beat. You can get a 2.1@ tipico

Sorry mate but your wrong with your 3.00, if you choose both it would be a 2.00 :) But i also see some value here, Madrid scored the last 17 CL Home games and i think they will score today too. Bayern should also score, because they are the better team and the defense of Madrid is easy to beat. You can get a 2.1@ tipico
DOH

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd Bale and Ronaldo are both in the squad... Are they confirmed as definite absentees. That would sway me either way. If they both play I fancy Madrid strongly here as Bayern look weak at the back and haven't been playing well recently. If Ronaldo and / or Bale are out I might be tempted in backing Bayern but they look there for the taking if Madrid are up for it.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd Bayern has been playing in slow motion since they won the title...their main focus is the Champions League...Guardiola has been rotating the squad fielding a bunch of kids...Bayern should be fresh.. On the other hand Real with a lot of troubles...Bale and Ronaldo not in the perfect shape, La Liga is still to be discussed... In Old Trafford i was with Man Utd as i predicted Guardiola would be happy with a 0-0...well, today Guardiola knows they are facing a powerfull attack and most probably wont be able to get a 0-0...also Guardiola knows how to beat Real, as he did big time in the past seasons...i think Bayern will have a go and score and the match will be open. Agree with the over so i took it yesterday at 1.75...as for the handicap, yesterday Bayern +0.25 was 1.79, today is 1.86...can see some value here as i dont rate Real such favourites at 2.46. GL

Bale and Ronaldo are both in the squad... Are they confirmed as definite absentees. That would sway me either way. If they both play I fancy Madrid strongly here as Bayern look weak at the back and haven't been playing well recently. If Ronaldo and / or Bale are out I might be tempted in backing Bayern but they look there for the taking if Madrid are up for it.
Ronaldo has trained normally the last two days and Ancelotti is confident he'll pass the fitness test so I would expect him to start. Bale's chances seem up in the air as he missed training on Monday and there hasn't been much news since except his inclusion in the squad. Even if one of them misses out Di Maria is equally effective from the wing and Isco has been playing excellently in Ronaldo's absence so Madrid have some quality options.

Bayern has been playing in slow motion since they won the title...their main focus is the Champions League...Guardiola has been rotating the squad fielding a bunch of kids...Bayern should be fresh..
Isn't that really misleading though? I don't see how Bayern have been playing the kids etc ... Unless its lost in translation :unsure either way I think its wrong to suggest they've been fielding kids.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I am sorry but having watched bayern munich against arsenal and then again against manchester united at which point they had won their domestic league......... If they turn up tonight and play like that and expect to get away with it against real madrid with or without ronaldo and/or bale they have no chance. They do not look the same side as last year to me and am happy to take odds against on real madrid at home Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I love to oppose the public in big CL matches. It has been profitable over the years. Yesterday it was Atletico Madrid the public's sweetheart and today it's the other Madrid team! Cant blame the public.. I mean it looks too good to be true right? Madrid at home, BBC, amazing odds, Bayern seemingly out of form, etc. So I'll gladly take Bayern.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I think Bayern's victory would benefit us because I think all changes are going to be made. A draw or victory of Real Madrid, likely Bayern could not make 3 substitutions. The fact is that the odds really catch my attention. Honestly, the possibility that 6 changes are made is higher than that are not , at least as I see it , and that 1.75 I think it has tremendous value. How many substitutions will be made? Pick: Exactly 6 at 1.75 Bwin ----------- Bayern frightened everyone last season and the beginning of this season, but then that is a little passed the team. On games in the playoff Champions League they do not look invincible. Draws with Arsenal and Manchester United are ... then and now seemed unimportant. With that, and one other had chances to goals that could turn the outcome of the confrontation with Bayern , but let down. Carries the strongest ? Yes, it is undoubtedly true , but to be more problematic Arsenal and Manchester United even more problematic one thing, but what to do against Real Madrid with this game ? Generally there is a feeling that Bayern dropped out after they tunned early championship win, as it relaxed or something. And in their game trace a certain arrogance , which is unacceptable at this level. Real relax rolls once - the Cup final with Barcelona in the league besides another gallant competitor appeared. But they do not relax , won the Cup final , in the championship also 3 wins in a row with a total score of 13-0. What to expect from today's game ? I think it will be about the same as in the final of the Spanish Cup. Real Madrid will play on the counterattack , which in their performance look just killer , and Bavaria in its style will roll the ball back and forth scaring fans of statistics the number of passes. Bayern general than it is like to Barcelona (surprisingly why?). And Real Madrid in the games with Barsa "eaten a dog". It is also clear that Bayern defense is far from perfect , because this is the defense most of the matches are held in the attack , they just do nothing more , I think that many saw as cartoons Neuer at the gate barbecues or lying in a hammock. But when the defense of Bavaria is a lot of pressure here and they float. Remember the matches with Manchester United. Wow, failures in the defense of the best team in the world. In general, do not see the benefits of Bavaria, a chance to win Real Madrid is much more likely, and it is they need now and for Bavaria and the draw will be a joy. Regard to the composition , the the situation is as follows. Just do not play for Real: Arbeola and Rodriguez. More in question - Marcelo , who likely will start on the bench, Khedira , who is also unlikely to play , well, Cristiano Ronaldo, very high probability to play. In Bavaria will not play: Alaba , Alcantara, Contento and Shaqiri. Neuerr in question , but most likely he will play. Overall losses both teams can not be called critical , although the loss of Alaba , in my opinion , pretty serious. Real Madrid (0) at 1.76 Pinnacle ----------- Offering to play on the winner based on the number of corner kicks. Our favorite Bavaria. In previous Champions League matches this season the German club filed to the opponent's 74 corners and spanish side 47, that is almost half as much. And the result of this is quite natural. Indeed, in most matches Bayern confident playing the first number, not allowing opponents particularly naughty. Bayern on the ball before almost always outnumbered opponents , and with the advent of this football Guardiola index reached values ??which earlier in the world could boast only Barcelona. For example, for today's match odds offered in the area 40 to 60, and it means that the bookies believe that more possession will be on the Bavaria side. Realities in such a situation can only hope to counter what actually is not very likely to be upset. With the arrival of Ancelotti this style of play brings success , and abandon it just silly. Of course , giving the initiative, and the corners Madrid often served less than rivals. That's what happened in the last few games : 16.04.14 Real Madrid - Barcelona 5:7 (2:2) 12.04.14 Real Madrid - Almeria 9:7 (6:4) 08.04.14 Dortmund - Real Madrid 4:2 (2:2) 05.04.14 Real Sociedad - Real Madrid 7:8 (5:5) 02.04.14 Real Madrid - Dortmund 6:7 (4:3) Victory over Almeria and Sociedad , and the defeat of the more "cool" Dortmund and Barcelona. I think that the level of Bavaria closer to the latter two Real Madrid lost the corners and win most corners not make much effort. Here are the stats of the last matches of Munich. 12.04.14 Bayern - Dortmund 12:2 (2:1) 09.04.14 Bayern - Manchester Utd 11:3 (5:0) 01.04.14 Manchester Utd - Bayern 3:6 Here seriously worth considering the result against Manchester United. In other meetings , in connection with the early conquest of the championship , relax on the field and were basically the best of the worst , that still did not stop feeding Bavaria corners. For today's match leaders thus have a rest , and hopefully will be given their usual game. And Real losses much more serious. Bale endured week of cold, Cristiano re-enter after a couple of inactive games. All these players for our tip to fly are very dangerous. After all, it is their speed passes and shots often result in a corner kick. Without them 100%, Real Madrid will give even less than it could. Bayern by the number of corner kicks with a handicap of +0.5 at 1.92 Betsson ----------------- I think it will be a fairly open match with chances from both teams , the match that Bayern will try to gain control of the ball in which Real Madrid will feel comfortable to give possesion and trying to act on the counter. If Madrid want to hurt the german team will have to press the ball out , so will need to upload all their lines to avoid the middle to be left unprotected and thus also the defense will have to be advanced. This situation seems to me that can be exploited by fast players having Bayern Munich in the bands as Robben , Ribery promoting offsides. On the other hand, if Bayern gets overcome three quarters and we know how play teams of Guardiola, playing and playing in front of the opponent's area until someone pulls a mistake , and that usually does it at the limit of offside. Bayern accumulates 27 offsides in European competition , averaging a total of 2.7 per game. So let's try this bet as I believe that the opponent and the type of match is quite affordable to its fulfillment. High stake! How often will Bayern be caught offside? Pick: Over 2,5 at 2.0 Bwin -------------- Coentrao, I've never seen him flinching or failing to put the leg. Always gives his all on defense, and could be considered a tough player. By itself this is not enough , will face Robben , who is a super skilled player , very fast , and that always faces one v one and try to escape. I think there will be some occasions where will show up the portuguese, and this will have to stop with a fault. Moreover , the dutch is quite fragile , and are usually quite bulky drops , making it easier to display cards. Another argument , which although not very key if you think that plays Cristiano Ronaldo , from Coentrao's side (!) , and we all know that Cristiano virtually put no defensive help. Decent bet. Will Fabio Coentrão get a yellow card? Yes at 2.90 Betsson Regards and Good Luck !

Re: Real Madrid v FC Bayern München > Wednesday April 23rd I will gladly take Bayern DNB at $2.06 with @Sportsbet. These guys have been as the Italians say 'in ritiro' for weeks waiting for this night. Hell RM may rise tonight and win by one but I am not gonna pass up those DNB odds on a well oiled side with a coach who knows the ambient, stadium and opponent quite well. Good luck to all. :)

Isn't that really misleading though? I don't see how Bayern have been playing the kids etc ... Unless its lost in translation :unsure either way I think its wrong to suggest they've been fielding kids.
Since they won the title Guardiola often played with Starke, Contento, Van Buyten, Martinez (rotating, like i said)...and Hojbjerg, Salahhi, Weiser and Raeder (kids like i said). So, i dont see where the misleading is...i just stated a fact! Anyway...will take a break from posting around here as it feels i just say crap... Be back soon..GL to all!

I think Bayern's victory would benefit us because I think all changes are going to be made. A draw or victory of Real Madrid, likely Bayern could not make 3 substitutions. The fact is that the odds really catch my attention. Honestly, the possibility that 6 changes are made is higher than that are not , at least as I see it , and that 1.75 I think it has tremendous value. How many substitutions will be made? Pick: Exactly 6 at 1.75 Bwin ----------- Bayern frightened everyone last season and the beginning of this season, but then that is a little passed the team. On games in the playoff Champions League they do not look invincible. Draws with Arsenal and Manchester United are ... then and now seemed unimportant. With that, and one other had chances to goals that could turn the outcome of the confrontation with Bayern , but let down. Carries the strongest ? Yes, it is undoubtedly true , but to be more problematic Arsenal and Manchester United even more problematic one thing, but what to do against Real Madrid with this game ? Generally there is a feeling that Bayern dropped out after they tunned early championship win, as it relaxed or something. And in their game trace a certain arrogance , which is unacceptable at this level. Real relax rolls once - the Cup final with Barcelona in the league besides another gallant competitor appeared. But they do not relax , won the Cup final , in the championship also 3 wins in a row with a total score of 13-0. What to expect from today's game ? I think it will be about the same as in the final of the Spanish Cup. Real Madrid will play on the counterattack , which in their performance look just killer , and Bavaria in its style will roll the ball back and forth scaring fans of statistics the number of passes. Bayern general than it is like to Barcelona (surprisingly why?). And Real Madrid in the games with Barsa "eaten a dog". It is also clear that Bayern defense is far from perfect , because this is the defense most of the matches are held in the attack , they just do nothing more , I think that many saw as cartoons Neuer at the gate barbecues or lying in a hammock. But when the defense of Bavaria is a lot of pressure here and they float. Remember the matches with Manchester United. Wow, failures in the defense of the best team in the world. In general, do not see the benefits of Bavaria, a chance to win Real Madrid is much more likely, and it is they need now and for Bavaria and the draw will be a joy. Regard to the composition , the the situation is as follows. Just do not play for Real: Arbeola and Rodriguez. More in question - Marcelo , who likely will start on the bench, Khedira , who is also unlikely to play , well, Cristiano Ronaldo, very high probability to play. In Bavaria will not play: Alaba , Alcantara, Contento and Shaqiri. Neuerr in question , but most likely he will play. Overall losses both teams can not be called critical , although the loss of Alaba , in my opinion , pretty serious. Real Madrid (0) at 1.76 Pinnacle ----------- Offering to play on the winner based on the number of corner kicks. Our favorite Bavaria. In previous Champions League matches this season the German club filed to the opponent's 74 corners and spanish side 47, that is almost half as much. And the result of this is quite natural. Indeed, in most matches Bayern confident playing the first number, not allowing opponents particularly naughty. Bayern on the ball before almost always outnumbered opponents , and with the advent of this football Guardiola index reached values ??which earlier in the world could boast only Barcelona. For example, for today's match odds offered in the area 40 to 60, and it means that the bookies believe that more possession will be on the Bavaria side. Realities in such a situation can only hope to counter what actually is not very likely to be upset. With the arrival of Ancelotti this style of play brings success , and abandon it just silly. Of course , giving the initiative, and the corners Madrid often served less than rivals. That's what happened in the last few games : 16.04.14 Real Madrid - Barcelona 5:7 (2:2) 12.04.14 Real Madrid - Almeria 9:7 (6:4) 08.04.14 Dortmund - Real Madrid 4:2 (2:2) 05.04.14 Real Sociedad - Real Madrid 7:8 (5:5) 02.04.14 Real Madrid - Dortmund 6:7 (4:3) Victory over Almeria and Sociedad , and the defeat of the more "cool" Dortmund and Barcelona. I think that the level of Bavaria closer to the latter two Real Madrid lost the corners and win most corners not make much effort. Here are the stats of the last matches of Munich. 12.04.14 Bayern - Dortmund 12:2 (2:1) 09.04.14 Bayern - Manchester Utd 11:3 (5:0) 01.04.14 Manchester Utd - Bayern 3:6 Here seriously worth considering the result against Manchester United. In other meetings , in connection with the early conquest of the championship , relax on the field and were basically the best of the worst , that still did not stop feeding Bavaria corners. For today's match leaders thus have a rest , and hopefully will be given their usual game. And Real losses much more serious. Bale endured week of cold, Cristiano re-enter after a couple of inactive games. All these players for our tip to fly are very dangerous. After all, it is their speed passes and shots often result in a corner kick. Without them 100%, Real Madrid will give even less than it could. Bayern by the number of corner kicks with a handicap of +0.5 at 1.92 Betsson ----------------- I think it will be a fairly open match with chances from both teams , the match that Bayern will try to gain control of the ball in which Real Madrid will feel comfortable to give possesion and trying to act on the counter. If Madrid want to hurt the german team will have to press the ball out , so will need to upload all their lines to avoid the middle to be left unprotected and thus also the defense will have to be advanced. This situation seems to me that can be exploited by fast players having Bayern Munich in the bands as Robben , Ribery promoting offsides. On the other hand, if Bayern gets overcome three quarters and we know how play teams of Guardiola, playing and playing in front of the opponent's area until someone pulls a mistake , and that usually does it at the limit of offside. Bayern accumulates 27 offsides in European competition , averaging a total of 2.7 per game. So let's try this bet as I believe that the opponent and the type of match is quite affordable to its fulfillment. High stake! How often will Bayern be caught offside? Pick: Over 2,5 at 2.0 Bwin -------------- Coentrao, I've never seen him flinching or failing to put the leg. Always gives his all on defense, and could be considered a tough player. By itself this is not enough , will face Robben , who is a super skilled player , very fast , and that always faces one v one and try to escape. I think there will be some occasions where will show up the portuguese, and this will have to stop with a fault. Moreover , the dutch is quite fragile , and are usually quite bulky drops , making it easier to display cards. Another argument , which although not very key if you think that plays Cristiano Ronaldo , from Coentrao's side (!) , and we all know that Cristiano virtually put no defensive help. Decent bet. Will Fabio Coentrão get a yellow card? Yes at 2.90 Betsson Regards and Good Luck !
How many substitutions will be made? Pick: Exactly 6 at 1.75 Bwin Will Fabio Coentrão get a yellow card? Yes at 2.90 Betsson Bayern by the number of corner kicks with a handicap of +0.5 at 1.92 Betsson 3-15 Real Madrid (0) at 1.76 Pinnacle 1-0 How often will Bayern be caught offside? Pick: Over 2,5 at 2.0 Bwin 3