** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 22 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd I remember not so long ago Athletico Madrid taking Chelsea apart at the super cup or world club cup.Swap Falcao for Costa and its still more or less the same team.This Madrid team has been together for some time and out of that has been forged an iron clad defence.The players all know each other so well and it shows,recently away at Bilbao they just upped their game and just keep going until they got what they needed,no easy feat.If Chelsea play a high line Costa will obviously beat Terry for pace and have the strength to hold off Cahill.If Chelsea sit deep they will be seriously tested from corners where Madrid are very strong.In Courtois they have the best keeper in the game.A fascinating encounter fraught with danger when betting against Chelsea but Madrid to win Bet365 evens.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Atletico Madrid are a classy outfit and know how to defend.. Diego Costa should be ok for this game. The way they have played all season in La Liga and in the Champions League mean Atletico go into this game with a strong chance of qualifying for the final. For me their performances have been stronger than Chelsea's. They have turned the Vicente Calderón Stadium into a veritable fortress making it very hard for opposing teams to score their. Chelsea will be happy with a draw here and Jose Mourinho has excellent experience of the Champions League winning it with Porto and Inter Milan. He is a tactical genius but for me this will not be enough. Players like John Terry and Frank Lampard are past their best, Torres can't score goals and Eto is not much better either. I can see Atletico winning here and 2 -0.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Great news regarding Atletico's star player. Costa is fit and will start for sure in this game. I hope Turan will make it too but not that much of a problem if he's still out. Atletico is in the form of their lives at the moment and they sit at the top of the table in the Primera division with a gap of 3 points with their arch rivals Real. Will be an awesome ending this year if they can make it. In the CL they almost wrote history knocking out Barca in the quarter finals. They showed they are no one day flies but even more important they are capable of isolating the worlds best player. Their teamwork is immense and as a collective they really fight as a unit with the right timing and mentality. Simeone might seem crazy to many of us but he succeeded pretty well with this team. They are having a superb season and I have to be honest with you all, didn't think they would make it this far. Hard to predict pre-game if this is the right draw for them as Chelsea is also known for their defensive tactics and this encounter might go out as a candle light. But, I think Atletico has a decent chance here and in my eyes they are in a better shape than Chelsea at the moment. Especially in their home game I expect them to dominate and we all know that Chelsea is much weaker away from home. Atletico will be sharper than ever to nick 1 or 2 in over the first 90 minutes and hopefully keep things tight at the back but since this is one of their main strengths, I'm confident this won't be much of a problem. They know they have to get a result here cause the 2th tie at Stamford Bridge is never easy. Same like last round I will back the home side against Chelsea cause I feel they have many things in their favor. Pressure is an important factor in football, it often effects a team in a positive or negative way. We can look at it both ways but I think this Atletico side can play without much pressure since they surely already achieved what they had in mind for this year. Ofcourse this won't affect their motivation or concentration in a bad way, I think this is a positive feeling their players have, just go out there and enjoy. Chelsea is the bigger club, bigger name, "bigger players", Atletico is again the underdog [not for the bookies] when it comes to CL experience etc so this might be an advantage for them. One thing is for sure the players of Atletico will surely not underestimate Chelsea here and I think they will feel they are the underdogs overall, but that's a good thing imo. Ofcourse Chelsea has Jose Mourinho and I'm a big fan when it comes to his coaching skills and tactics. This guy can work miracles and maybe he will qualify again but I do think they will come up short here in the first leg. Like I already wrote, they often deliver a flat performance away from home, a bit scared maybe too scared too concede goals and we saw against PSG that this tactic struck them as lightning. They always have quality players in their squad like Eto'o, Hazard, Oscar who can score goals out of nowhere but if your team doesn't move forward as a collective the support is small upfront and I think Atletico in their current form are well capable of defending their clean sheet. Ivanovic is suspended for this game which is a major blow for their defensive line but he is also strong going forward and a real danger from setpieces. Hazard is also a major doubts for this game, he still hasn't trained with the group so we will have to wait and see how things develope in the upcoming days but he won't be 100% fit that's for sure. And if there is one thing Chelsea needs, than it's surely an away goal and it often comes from the flanks [goal or assist]. Chelsea's overall record this season away from home is surely not great. 14-5-11 in all competitions including cup games. If we take a quick look at Atletico's home record this season than some people might fall off their chair. 22-4-1 is impressive and surely no gaurantee they will win here but I just have a feeling that they atleast can win this first leg against Chelsea due many factors I wrote earlier. We have to wait and see which players will start in this game but I like the odds and the home win and I will make a bet on it with medium stakes quite early cause if Hazard is also out for Chelsea the odds might drop down a bit before Kick-off. Atletico needs a better game than they played against Milan at home but they showed enough in the last couple of months to convince me. Goodluck guys! Ps. For the record : Courtois will play for sure against Chelsea!!

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd

Great news regarding Atletico's star player. Costa is fit and will start for sure in this game. I hope Turan will make it too but not that much of a problem if he's still out. Atletico is in the form of their lives at the moment and they sit at the top of the table in the Primera division with a gap of 3 points with their arch rivals Real. Will be an awesome ending this year if they can make it. In the CL they almost wrote history knocking out Barca in the quarter finals. They showed they are no one day flies but even more important they are capable of isolating the worlds best player. Their teamwork is immense and as a collective they really fight as a unit with the right timing and mentality. Simeone might seem crazy to many of us but he succeeded pretty well with this team. They are having a superb season and I have to be honest with you all' date=' didn't think they would make it this far. Hard to predict pre-game if this is the right draw for them as Chelsea is also known for their defensive tactics and this encounter might go out as a candle light. But, I think Atletico has a decent chance here and in my eyes they are in a better shape than Chelsea at the moment. Especially in their home game I expect them to dominate and we all know that Chelsea is much weaker away from home. Atletico will be sharper than ever to nick 1 or 2 in over the first 90 minutes and hopefully keep things tight at the back but since this is one of their main strengths, I'm confident this won't be much of a problem. They know they have to get a result here cause the 2th tie at Stamford Bridge is never easy. Same like last round I will back the home side against Chelsea cause I feel they have many things in their favor. Pressure is an important factor in football, it often effects a team in a positive or negative way. We can look at it both ways but I think this Atletico side can play without much pressure since they surely already achieved what they had in mind for this year. Ofcourse this won't affect their motivation or concentration in a bad way, I think this is a positive feeling their players have, just go out there and enjoy. Chelsea is the bigger club, bigger name, "bigger players", Atletico is again the underdog [not for the bookies'] when it comes to CL experience etc so this might be an advantage for them. One thing is for sure the players of Atletico will surely not underestimate Chelsea here and I think they will feel they are the underdogs overall, but that's a good thing imo. Ofcourse Chelsea has Jose Mourinho and I'm a big fan when it comes to his coaching skills and tactics. This guy can work miracles and maybe he will qualify again but I do think they will come up short here in the first leg. Like I already wrote, they often deliver a flat performance away from home, a bit scared maybe too scared too concede goals and we saw against PSG that this tactic struck them as lightning. They always have quality players in their squad like Eto'o, Hazard, Oscar who can score goals out of nowhere but if your team doesn't move forward as a collective the support is small upfront and I think Atletico in their current form are well capable of defending their clean sheet. Ivanovic is suspended for this game which is a major blow for their defensive line but he is also strong going forward and a real danger from setpieces. Hazard is also a major doubts for this game, he still hasn't trained with the group so we will have to wait and see how things develope in the upcoming days but he won't be 100% fit that's for sure. And if there is one thing Chelsea needs, than it's surely an away goal and it often comes from the flanks [goal or assist]. Chelsea's overall record this season away from home is surely not great. 14-5-11 in all competitions including cup games. If we take a quick look at Atletico's home record this season than some people might fall off their chair. 22-4-1 is impressive and surely no gaurantee they will win here but I just have a feeling that they atleast can win this first leg against Chelsea due many factors I wrote earlier. We have to wait and see which players will start in this game but I like the odds and the home win and I will make a bet on it with medium stakes quite early cause if Hazard is also out for Chelsea the odds might drop down a bit before Kick-off. Atletico needs a better game than they played against Milan at home but they showed enough in the last couple of months to convince me. Goodluck guys! Ps. For the record : Courtois will play for sure against Chelsea!!
Worth also noting that Matic is ineligible for the game, he is easily Chelsea's best defensive midfielder and means they might play Luiz who Mourinho doesn't trust at all, or Lampard I guess but expect Luiz will get the call. Think Chelsea lost the league tonight, can't see them coming back from this position as such Mourinho might prioritise the CL and rest players for the second leg - only guessing there though. Atletico is a bit of a freak side, I - and probably a few others - expected them to run out of steam three quarters of the way through the season (think I read that 7 of the La Liga's top 10 most used players play for Atletico) but they have continued to perform at a high level and as pointed out their home record is outstanding. This is probably going to be a tight game, Atletico will be happy with a 1-0 to take to Stamford Bridge, anything over evens looks a good price to me with Hazard, Ramieres, Ivanovic all missing and quite a few of Chelsea's attacking players out of form. Atletico - 2.1 - pinnacle - 4 Points

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Confirmed news by Simeone. Arda turan returns to the squad for the first tie against Chelsea. This is another huge boost for them. Not sure if he will start but he is a massive sub in the 2th half if they need to score along with Diego and others. Forza Atletico! Chelsea again looked dire yesterday and I'm sure Mourinho will give them a good motivation speech and the right instructions but they will come up short here. Added one bet with small stakes, Atletico To win at HT/FT. I think they will come out gun blazing here and try to score an early one to lock the game!

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Don't go crazy on it.Chelsea and Mourinho wouldn't be Chelsea and Mourinho if they couldn't turn things around.Tuesday's game will be totally different than the one yesterday.I agree that Hazard and especially Matic are big blows but Chelsea will give it a go.I think the only good bet here is under 2.5 goals.Atletico won't go all out attack while Chelsea will be in their own half,sitting and waiting.I think both teams will be delightful if Atletico win by 1 goal margin.1:0 loss suits Chelsea i think.Without their most agile wing(Hazard) and CDM(Matic) to lose by 1 goal margin in Spain it's ok.Hazard will be ready for the reversed fixture and,with L'pool unofficlally crowned as champions,The Blues can focus on CL only.Arda is back but not 100% ready.Most probably he will be benched.It will be a tight and nervous game which will be decided by a single goal i think.Under 2.5 @ 1.55 high stakes,under 1.5 @2.65 with medium to low stakes and a sporting punt on Correct Score 1:0 @ 5.50 all with bet365.Cheers!

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Lol? Matic played for Benfica in this competition so he won't play for sure in this tie or the second one. What are your sources mate? ;-) Chelsea is overrated due their progress in the CL. Ofcourse they deserved the win against PSG last round in their home game and I succesfully backed them with decent stakes but PSG was nothing special compared to their normal level. Zlatan was too much of a blow for them. With him on the pitch Chelsea would never take such risks cause I have no doubts he would have been on that scoresheet even with the few chances they had. All things point to Atletico here and this is a must bet for me. This side surely won't ruin my cl winning streak this year!

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Yep.My bad.Odds are dropping fast on HW and now bet365 is offering 1.9.They don't represent value to me at all.Chelsea were outplayed by PSG in France with Zlatan in the squad but The Blues were all over them in UK.I think 1:0 is the most probable outcome here.Personally i will stick to the under here.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd 4pts Both teams to score 13/10 Coral We know the tactics Chelsea will adopt in this match. They will look to keep it tight and exploit Madrid on the break and nick an away goal if possible. With Chelsea’s home record Atletico will be wanting a lead from this match so they might be slightly more expansive than they normally could be. Chelsea have talented players going forward capable of getting a goal so at 13/10 I like the look of both sides to score. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atletico-madrid-vs-chelsea-betting-both-sides-can-find-the-net-in-intriguing-first-leg

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Atletico boast an incredible defensive record and with Hazard's injury affecting an already poor front line it looks unlikely Chelsea will get anything from Madrid. Chelsea can expect to have more of the ball than they would like due to the home side's counter attacking style and with Matic missing a midfield of Lampard, Ramires and Luiz will be liable to Atletico's aggressive pressing. As well as Hazard and Matic, Ivanovic is also suspended meaning Ashley Cole will likely come into the line up after little game time in recent times. Chelsea are solid at the back when playing deep but as we saw especially under Villas-Boas Terry and Cahill can be dodgy when caught up the field and with Luiz and Ramires coming up against Gabi and Tiago you would expect Atletico to be able to win the ball high up the pitch and allow the likes of Koke, Costa and Turan if available to really cause damage on the break. Rodriguez, Sosa, Adrian, Diego and Villa are no shabby replacements either. Chelsea will struggle to break down Atletico and the home side are one of the few sides who can expose Chelsea on the break so I would expect them to do well over the two legs. Simeone has built the best defence in Europe with a quick and clinical forward line and have beaten sides like Madrid and Barcelone convincingly on a couple of occasions over the past year showing their strength in big games. Odds have dropped on the home side from evens at the weekend but they still remain value. Atletico to win 1.95 PaddyPower

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd I'm going to take a punt here on Under 1.5 goals at 13/8. Two very defensive sides, Atletico will be happy with a 1-0 win and no away goals conceded and Mourinho will obviously keep it as tight as he can before they host at the Bridge.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd I am going to stick my neck out here and say I see It a lot different to quite a few on here. I think Athletico are one of the best all round sides I have seen in Europe in 20 years, there defensive record in such a strong league and in Europe this season is 2nd to no ones in the past decade. There midfield might not have the skill of some of the great teams in the past but there has not been a harder working one that I can remember. There strike force is formidable especially with Costa back. People and the bookmakers did not give them credit against Barcelona in either game in the CL. I think they have played Barcelona 4 maybe even 5 times this season and have not lost to them, they absolutely destroyed Real on one of there games and were unlucky to come away with a 2-2 draw on there other. Personally I think Chelsea are going to get absolutely destroyed tomorrow and will be lucky to keep it below 3 as Athletico will want to get as much of a lead as they can even though I think they are quite capable of winning the return leg as well. There is no team in the English premiership that are near this team and Chelsea wont know what's hit them in the first 20 minutes. 10/11 for Athletico to qualify is a massive price and with PP special refund bet tomorrow on any correct score if the game does turn into a draw its worth having a go at 3-0, 4-0, 5,0 and maybe a couple of those to 1

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Chelsea under Jose Mourinho can never be ruled out of any competition but recent results suggest things are not ticking over too well at Stamford Bridge at the moment. Granted, Chelsea are in the semi-finals of the Champions League and have an outside chance of winning the Premier League, but they simply are not playing well enough to win either. They have lost three of their last four away games in all competitions and Sunderland ended Mourinho's incredible home record in the Premier League on Saturday after coming from 1-0 down to win the game 2-1. Atletico Madrid have the meanest defence in Europe at the moment and with Chelsea having a bit of a striker crisis this season I find it hard to see Chelsea getting that all important away goal. Atletico have only conceded 1 goal in their last five games in all competitions and that was away to Barcelona which is no mean feat. Chelsea will have to play Schurrle to get anything from this game, he has a great engine, tracks back, and also poses a huge goal threat. Petr Cech missed the Sunderland game with a virus but he is expected to be back for this tie and he is needed. The only viable bet I see for this game is the straight Atletico win which is best priced 19/20 with Paddy Power. You could have got a bigger price before Sunderland beat Chelsea but I think the price still represents some value. Simeone's men look like they are about to win La Liga and they also toppled Barcelona in the Champions League so they need to be treated with a lot of respect. Although they are extremely solid defensively, they also pose a big threat going forward and they will more than likely take a 1-0 or 2-0 lead to Stamford Bridge. Back Atletico Madrid @ 19/20 Paddy Power - Sign Up for a £250 Free Bet!

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Atletico v Chelsea Atletico to win to nil @ 13/8 Betfair Very happy to take this price on Atletico. They've been the standout team for me this season and whilst I do like Chelsea under Mourinho I just can't see them stopping the Spaniards in current form. Atleticos home record speaks for itself really and they are a very good team defensively, with Chelsea only managing 2 wins in the last 8 games away from home it looks like there could be more misery for them here.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd One of the most effective counter attackers and in-general dangerous players Hazard unlikely to feature. Eto who was bought specifically with this tournament in mind is out. He has the most technique, decisiveness and first touch which is what counts in the CL. Ba is a messy/clumsy sort of striker where you never quite know what will happen when he touches the ball and requires too many chances to produce. Here they'll come at a premium. He's more suited to EPL - run a lot and work for the team. Ivanovic - how many times has this underrated fullback spared Chelsea's blushes. How many times has he popped up for an important header to save the team or cleaned up a dangerous situation at the back. I think of the back 4, this is the one Mourinho would NOT want missing. He is probably the first name in the 11 as the invaluable work he does goes upraised most of the time and in this Cauldron atmosphere, you need a real tough bastard like Ivanovic to lead the younger guys on how to handle it. I agree with most predicting a narrow Atletico win but wouldn't rule out an ambush here. Don't see why they can't score a few here against a Chelsea side that have put in some woeful road performances this season. This will be more difficult than away to PSG in my opinion for a number of reasons. Not least that Atletico have been together for a long time and it shows. They will start fast and fight tooth and nail to get over Chelsea here. They have no arrogance or expectation about them like for example Real Madrid and the larger teams. They labour and sacrifice together for everything they get from matches and I expect them to go for the jugular here. The fans hate Mourinho from his Real days and it will seem as if this will be "little horse" Chelsea vs the world here. If Atleti perform like they did vs Real at this ground then I can't see Chelsea resisting them with their negative play etc. The home form, Chelsea's away form, the crowd, the respective objectives (win vs "don't lose") plus the contrasting atmospheres in the two camps will be too much for Chelsea to overcome here. Atletico to make a statement here. 43625267.jpg

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Nah, I see where you getting from but this Atletico side has something special like Dortmund last year. It's like a puzzle, everything falls in the right places and favors them at the moment and lady luck if they need it will surely be on their side. they are motivated and confident like hell unlike Chelsea who are really struggeling. They will eat them alive especially if Torres starts. No way this guy can hurt them with such a lack of game fitness. Atletico is a real tight unit with one dream and how special Mourinho might be he will need all the luck in the world to avoid a defeat tonight and qualify in the second tie. With a full squad, good morale and great shape I would be careful backing Atletico with heavy stakes but with all the factors against Chelsea and without many important players they have a very slim chance and Atletico is surely the way to go here.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Atletico Madrid-Chelsea Bet: Atletico @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) (3/10) We have a match in the CL here between two teams that are known for their great defense work. Also both teams are known for being one level better at home and this is the point where my bet comes in. Atletico is one of the best home teams in europe this season. In the league they are still unbeaten at home with 15-3-0 and just 9 goals conceded in 18 games. Against both top teams in Spain (Real and Barca) they draw at home. In the CL they are still unbeaten and won every single home game. Against Porto, Zenit, Wien, Mailand and Barca. And in this 5 games they conceded only two goals. Their mentality is already known and quite simple. They want to win every single game and as they know themselves that their home game will be the more easier one you can be sure that they will be absolutely going for a win here. Injury wise Atletico is pretty much without any problems. Turan is coming back after a long injury and can play against Chelsea. Chelsea on the other side very similar. They are an absolutely top home team with 15-2-1 in league just with the first defeat this season at home against Sunderland in the last match. But looking at their away performance you can see that they definitely need the big support at home. Away they are just 8-4-5 in league and 2-1-2 in CL. Loosing here with a very poor performance against Bukarest and also being alright with the 1-3 against Paris. Chelsea definitely puts their focus on their home games and is alright with drawing or loosing closely away. But the main point why I place this pick are the injury problems of Chelsea. Hazard is going to miss who is the big factor for Chelsea and is the key player who always has the will power to attack and the possibilitys to make goals out of almost nothing. Cech is also in doubt after missing the Sunderland game but knowing Mourinho I see the chances for Cech playing around 75%. Considering this facts I think that there is still a little value on Atletico.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea Bet: Atletico by 1 goal @ 3.55 (Marathonbet) (2/10) Lots of nice previews from everyone above, so I am not going to copy injury news etc. On the other hand, I am going to express my personal opinion about how this game can progress. The odds offered on the home win have dropped significantly and I can not see any value on backing Atletico at odds around 1.85. On the other hand, considering the advantage that the home side have playing in front of their fans plus the superb form they are in, I see good value on them getting a narrow win. Chelsea might not be in the same condition as their opponents, but they have lots of experience and a narrow defeat could still be manageable from Murinho's side. Against PSG away they were the weaker side in Paris and only conceded a third goal in the last kick of the game (3-1 final result).

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Wow is there anyone backing Chelsea? I looked into other forums too and it seems 98% of people are backing Atletico today, maybe understandable considering their recent success but Atletico is a team that can only expose shaky defenses like Barcelona and other La Liga teams. So far they haven't played against a real organized defensive team like Chelsea. Atletico rely on counter attacks but surely Chelsea wont attack in numbers here. Chelsea and draw have massive value, even more now that everyone and their uncle is on Atleti !!

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd

Wow is there anyone backing Chelsea? I looked into other forums too and it seems 98% of people are backing Atletico today' date=' maybe understandable considering their recent success but [b']Atletico is a team that can only expose shaky defenses like Barcelona and other La Liga teams. So far they haven't played against a real organized defensive team like Chelsea. Atletico rely on counter attacks but surely Chelsea wont attack in numbers here. Chelsea and draw have massive value, even more now that everyone and their uncle is on Atleti !!
Based on what? They have beaten everyone they have been required to! I don't see what more they can do, won 5/5 at home in CL so far conceding 2 in 5 games scoring 14. If Chelsea were playing well and had all their players available people wouldn't be so quick to jump on Atletico, fact is they aren't and they haven't. Mourinho will probably park the bus but I don't think they will for 90 minutes and defensively Matic and Ivanovic are big losses, Atletico are hardly rookies.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd ''Real organized defensive team like Chelsea''.I cannot say that Chelsea is well organized defensive team especially at the moment.Tonight they will be without Ivanovic and most of all Matic who is the man responsible for Chelsea''s stability at the back.Without him i think that they won't be tight at all.Luiz might take his place but won't replace him.I think this is a clash between two defensive minded strategies and the final results will be under 2.5 as far as personal mistakes don't make it over 2.5.Both teams won't risk too much.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Personally i am toying with a play on the no goalscorer as mourinho has previous for setting his teams up for a 0-0 and turning ties into one off home games. Man this thread looks similar to the man utd v bayern thread, where bayern losing was impossible Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Chelsea > Tuesday April 22nd Yes, it's likely mourinho will build a wall around his own penalty box but we saw in previous games that this chelsea defense is slow and without their best player at the back they will surely suffer.. They conceded against Basel, Galatasaray and PSG and many more away from home. He will surely be well prepared in some tactical way but I have no doubts Atletico will find the net atleast once tonight. Too much quality in their side and especially finishing skills! But the most important thing for me is they are in top form, physically and mentally. Goodluck all 2-0 is my call.