** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 > May 10th

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 > May 10th

Well done with your punt.:clap
Thank you ... used to enjoy discussing this here.....always enjoyed Crouch Potato's input....he's been active in Eurovision punting thread since I remember. Like him I've had some good success in the past especially Serbia's Molitva @ 20's and then more obvious and restrictive Bilan Rybak and Euphoria. Lena threw me a bit..had losses that year. Jury system like he said changed things a little but starting to get a feel for it now. Need to get in early though as the bookies clearly are set up to be able to analyse and decipher the Eurovision order/vote plan ..they were on the ball very early last night not giving a sniff of a decent price on live win only markets. Don't visit much these days after being told off for arguing and reporting a racist poster...I thought I kept my responses reasonable and within limits but clearly those in charge are busy and just saw involvement in a protracted argument and decided I should ignore it. I'm assuming the other party was banned soon after because he had been becoming progressively worse when I decided enough was enough. Always come back to see opinion on this though. :D