** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB Bingo Bango Bongo

Re: MLB Bingo Bango Bongo current bank 157.09 pts. Tonights bet NYY -1.5 @ rED sOX AT 2.1 Mussina pitched very well last time out, but got no breaks with the strikezone. Wakefield for Bo Sox. I dont rate him, hes a knuckleballer and if the Yankees see it well, its gone. Bo sox, still not firing.Also they are having there World Series rings presented tonight in front of Yankees. So the atmosphere should be hot. 20pts single

Re: MLB Bingo Bango Bongo Well. what atruly horrible performance by the yankees and one i find highly irritating. the bo sox didnt have to do much to win easy. Mussina pitched horribly, there were fielding errors, dropped balls. And dont get me started on the batting - they seem to have a lethargic arrogance in their play. If I was the manager - Id be throwing teacups round the dressing room. I dont like the yankees at all and they wont get far on reputation alone. Not if they keep playing like a bunch of carefree cocky morons.

Re: MLB Bingo Bango Bongo Problem NYY have is they tend to rely on their big bats too much. It seems its a lot of home runs or nothing. When it comes to working the diamond and grinding out runs they have problems. Suprised to see BOS score 8 off 9 hits. Although they were the highest scoring team last year it irritated me the amount of men on base they kept on leaving behind. When you get in a situation,say, 2 men on base and 1/0 outs youve got to make sure you make it count. Far too often the Bo Sox found themselves in this position last year and left the innings with nothing.

Re: MLB Bingo Bango Bongo Stevie, Good tips so far - I am interested in the handicap bets as they appear better value than the stright wins - do you know of a web site that has all the results from last year as I intend to do some analysis and post the results on this thread to show whether in the long run betting on -1.5 handicaps generates a better return. Cheers Chris

Re: MLB Bingo Bango Bongo Yesterdays bets Tampa vs Baltimore over 9.5 ----- 19runs Detroit- minnesota over 9.5 -------14 runs Washington vs arizona over 8.5 -------8 runs, Damn that .Also bases were loaded early on and not converted. men on 3rd and 2nd with only one out not converted. Could easily have been enough runs .Damn them. Still just about as close as one can get to the treble. Hope some of you took singles on the games.

Re: MLB Bingo Bango Bongo

Yesterdays bets Tampa vs Baltimore over 9.5 ----- 19runs Detroit- minnesota over 9.5 -------14 runs Washington vs arizona over 8.5 -------8 runs, Damn that .Also bases were loaded early on and not converted. men on 3rd and 2nd with only one out not converted. Could easily have been enough runs .Damn them. Still just about as close as one can get to the treble. Hope some of you took singles on the games.
any views for today?

Re: MLB Bingo Bango Bongo Well there are a few Im interested in, but im going for Minnesota -1.5 vs Cleveland @2.00 (or better if you can find it) Santana pitching for Minnesota is just quality. Westbrook for cleveland off to a slow start, and with Minnesota being reasonably hot with the bat I fancy them to score a few runs , so the question is will cleveland be able to score enough of Santana.Hopefully not eh? And its live on NASN Bank at 127 points currently +27. So sod it im going 20 pts single. The other game i fancy is Florida -1.5 against Mets @ 2.00 So 5pt double Florida -1.5 and Minnesota -1.5

Re: MLB Bingo Bango Bongo i apologise. Minnesotta won 3-2. once again i have been beaten by the .5 I am tempted after a short run of bad .5's to give it up. but i shan't from now on im going for singles. i hope sme of you have made afew bob. from now on we will break the bookies. GAME ON IM FED UP LETS TAKE THE MONEY MAKERS!!! :clap