** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Thursday April 3rd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 3 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Wright, P (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Gerwen, M v Whitlock, S (19:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lewis, A v Van Barneveld, R (20:10 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newton, W v Chisnall, D (20:50 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Taylor, P v Thornton, R (21:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League > Thursday April 3rd Week 9 previews: 4pts P.Wright to beat G.Anderson (DNB) 5/6 Coral Peter Wright was visibly smarting from his defeat to van Gerwen last week and on another night he would have pinched a draw despite being slightly below his best. Darts may not be the focus for Anderson at the minute with his child due around now so I like Wright in this one although I don’t think there will be a lot in this match over the course of the 12 legs. With that in mind I’ll go draw no bet here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-wright-betting-peter-wright-can-just-edge-home-in-the-battle-of-the-scots 4pts M.van Gerwen (-3.5 legs) to beat S.Whitlock Evs Bet365 Whitlock will hope for a last hurrah in this tournament before he bows out but I can’t see it. Van Gerwen is in a mean mood right now and taking no prisoners as we saw last week. At his best Whitlock can keep this close but the Aussie hasn’t been anywhere near that form all season so I can only see another massive win for the world champion in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-whitlock-betting-mvg-can-cruise-past-whitlock-in-cardiff 4pts A.Lewis vs R.Barneveld - Over 6.5 180s Evs William Hill This should be a high quality encounter and a high scoring one too. Lewis has scoring power right through his veins whereas Raymond Barneveld slammed in no fewer than nine 180s in the last two weeks so he is scoring very heavily right now. Barneveld should be well rested going into this match which is generally when he plays his best darts and with Lewis knowing he has to perform well against a strong rival everything suggests a likelihood of a few 180s here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-barneveld-betting-expect-some-180s-in-the-match-of-week-nine 3pts W.Newton to beat D.Chisnall (DNB) 6/5 Boylesports There are sure to be a few nerves around here but Newton is almost in the advantageous position of knowing he has to win to be sure of survival and I think he might sneak this one. He leads Chisnall 10-4 on the H2H and with him being more reliable than Chisnall on his finishing that could just be the difference. Chisnall has played well in this tournament but missed doubles are costing him more and more and he could pay the ultimate price here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newton-vs-chisnall-betting-wes-newton-can-survive-in-the-relegation-battle 4pts P.Taylor vs R.Thornton - Over 10.5 legs 4/5 BetVictor I don’t see Taylor running away with this match. Thornton is good enough to hold his own for large periods and if Taylor does get a bit nervous or go missing on his doubles like he did at times last week I would expect the Scot to take advantage. Taylor is playing well again at the minute but apart from Wes Newton he hasn’t won comfortably recently in the Premier League so this one could well have more than 10.5 legs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-thornton-betting-final-match-in-cardiff-could-be-longer-than-expected

Re: Premier League > Thursday April 3rd Lewis v Van Barneveld - Lewis win 6/5 Bet365 Lewis has recently been performing better over the longer formats though is still a good price to beat the Dutchman, Van Barneveld here. He drew with a man fighting for survival last time and the draw was much needed by Chisnall. He's on equal ground to Barney here as both players are assured of playing on. Both players have relatively strong form lines in the past few weeks of Premier League action though I feel Lewis is more dependable and he's a better price here than I made him myself. Newton v Chisnall - Chisnall win 6/5 William Hill It's a big game here as the loser faces exit from the competition. A draw would see Chisnall though and I'd give him the edge here based on his performances over the league. He may feel a tad unlucky to be on just six points as he's drew with Lewis, Whitlock, Barneveld and Wright, having chances to win most of them. He is a high scorer and always dangerous. Newton scraped an important draw with Whitlock last time though has struggled at times this season and may not be able to keep up with Chisnall if the the latter get's going. I made Chisnall slight odds on so I'm happy to take this price.