** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A > March 29th - 31st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Atalanta (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Chievo (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v AS Roma (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hellas Verona v Genoa (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Parma (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Fiorentina (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v Cagliari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.92[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Juventus (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 31 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Catania (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Livorno v Internazionale (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.98[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st Juventus without Tevez Osvaldo will play in place of him Napoli can beat them according to me and Benitez wants the 2nd place, San Paolo will be full and Napoli will play for a win not for a draw Mertens doubtfull for Napoli, Torino (@1.93 from Pinnacle) will be my be for the weekend after the defeat in Rome, they can take 3 points against Cagliari which is awful away, and after the 3 point against Verona, Cagliari virtully safe Verona can be another win of the Sunday After 5 goals defeat at Genova against Sampdoria they play better against Cagliari, and Sunday at home they have something to show to their supporters after last matches, considering the style of play of both team this can be an Over I think Rome will win against Sassuolo and considering the defesive phase of Sassuolo, I take Rome -1 (@2.03 ) from Sbobet Take attention to Milan, without Mexes banned, and De Scigio and Abate injured the defence will be: Zaccardo, Rami, Bonera, Emanuelson, and according to me Paloschi (which grow Milan) can score against them

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st It's definitely worth considering that Immobile is missing for Torino this weekend. Cagliari are terrible travellers, but I am not particularly enticed by the price on offer for the home side. I think both teams could score in this one. I like Roma -1 best this weekend, but also am interested in Parma +0.5, Samp (0) and Inter - believe it or not. I also think Milan are overrated in their encounter but I hate Chievo as a proposition.

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st I believe, Inter were extremely unlucky against Udinese, having missed a lot of goal chances and played a decent game. Livorno looks pretty hopeless and (for me) they have the worst squad of Serie A. There is great chance for Inter to stop their bad run.

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st TORINO v CAGLIARI FOr me the bet of the day is in this game. Cagliari are unbelievably poor in away goal scoring. They have 6 away goals this season, and have failed to score in 8 of 14 away games. They are the seasons leaders in under 2.5 goal percentage (12 of 14 away games ) for 86% of their games going under 2.5 goals . They have just 3 goals scored in their last 10 away. Torino are not setting it on fire at home. they have failed to score in 3 of their last 6 home games. The last 4 fixtures between these two all finished under 2.5 goals and all went No BTTS. The under 2.5 goals is about 1.62 various 2 units while the NBTTS is about 1.8 bet365 4 units For me the NO BTTS is a better bet. Better odds and the stats show that Cagliari just don't score away goals.

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st

TORINO v CAGLIARI FOr me the bet of the day is in this game. Cagliari are unbelievably poor in away goal scoring. They have 6 away goals this season, and have failed to score in 8 of 14 away games. They are the seasons leaders in under 2.5 goal percentage (12 of 14 away games ) for 86% of their games going under 2.5 goals . They have just 3 goals scored in their last 10 away. Torino are not setting it on fire at home. they have failed to score in 3 of their last 6 home games. The last 4 fixtures between these two all finished under 2.5 goals and all went No BTTS. The under 2.5 goals is about 1.62 various 2 units while the NBTTS is about 1.8 bet365 4 units For me the NO BTTS is a better bet. Better odds and the stats show that Cagliari just don't score away goals.
Amazingly Cagliari with 1 shot on goal and they score to kill the bet

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st Napoli v Juventus Juventus are a tough team away from home. They have lost 1 game all season away in the league. They are not particularly good in the 1st half of away games. Defensively they are strong but offensively they don't score many. They have drawn 9 of 15 away 1st halves ( 7 of those draws being NIl-NIL) They have conceded just 4 goals in 15 away 1st halves. Second half is where the action is !!! Stats wise Juventus are the best team in Europe in away second half games. They have won 12 of 15, drawing 1 and losing 2. Scored 19 and conceded 7. So everything suggests a tight game, probably 0-0 1st half and Juventus edging it by a goal or 2 in the 2nd half. Juventus are so much better than every other team in Italy. I like the following.... HT Draw / FT Juventus for 3 units which is a whopping 6.5 on betvictor HT FT exact scores 0-0 HT and 0-2 FT which is 25-1 bet365 for 1 unit Juventus Away win is 2.5 on bet365 for 3 units Juventus win second half is 3.12 betvictor for 2 units

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st i don't see how this particular encounter will be tight. Both teams going for the win wherein the past a point might've sufficed. Napoli want 3pts over Juve bad and Juve playing for win like always (and 100pts). i can see one early goal setting off a cracker. i'm not sure who would keep a cleansheet in this game too, so im leaning toward over at what i think is a decent offering at/near evens. scoring chances should be abound in this one

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st Livorno-Inter I don't really see any value in the Livorno-Inter game. I can not trust Inter enough to be backing them odds-on at present. Their draw with Udinese was pretty uninspiring and their only recent wins game at home to Torino [1-0] and away to Hellas [0-2]. The win in Verona was a pretty good result though they've since showed little. Livorno are in pretty average form and tough at home. Will leave this game alone. Udinese-Catania I'd go as far as saying there's probably value on the home side, despite odds of 8/11. I'd have made them shorter so will play that tonight. They held Inter at the San Siro last time and played well in Roma before their win over Sassuolo. Maicosuel and Bruno Fernandes miss but they're not important absentees just now. Catania haven't won away since February 2013 and miss some players here including Almiron, Spolli and Castro. Udinese should triumph and they're 8/11 at Ladbrokes.

Re: Serie A > March 29th - 31st

Livorno-Inter I don't really see any value in the Livorno-Inter game. I can not trust Inter enough to be backing them odds-on at present. Their draw with Udinese was pretty uninspiring and their only recent wins game at home to Torino [1-0] and away to Hellas [0-2]. The win in Verona was a pretty good result though they've since showed little. Livorno are in pretty average form and tough at home. Will leave this game alone.
I totally agree with this post, Inter price has shortened over last few days and now around 5/6 offers no value imo. The Nerazzurri should win the game tonight but have been untrustworthy all season and really you need juicy prices if you are going to risk backing them. I expect both teams to lineup 3-5-2 tonight, Inter will be superior in virtually every department from a personnel point of view but should be wary of going gung-ho as Livorno can produce some nice countering play on occasion. Should be noted that Inter currently have many players on-loan at Livorno such as GK Bardi, LB Mbaye, DM Duncan, CM Benassi and FW Belfodil. All are eligible to play tonight and you would feel they will be out to show Mazzarri what they are capable of which also makes me wary of this clash. Look out for the left-back Mbaye, people are touting him as the new Maicon and while he has impressed this season could be the weak link for Livorno tonight. He has great speed and energy so likes to bomb forward but he can get caught high up the pitch at times and this could leave the door wide open for Inter's full-backs. Interesting game but one to avoid for the value hunters, not trying to put people off Inter, they will probably win but Scotty is right, the price stinks.