** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mayweather v Maidana > Sunday May 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 4 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mayweather, F v Maidana, MR (04:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]90[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Mayweather v Maidana > Sunday May 4th This fight is a massive mismatch. Maidana is tough as nails, but essentially he's a crude slugger and I wouldn't be surprised if he lands well under 100 punches in the entire fight as Mayweather will see every punch coming a mile off. Floyd really doesn't pack much pop at WW, coupled with Maidana's decent chin and Floyd's penchant for picking up rounds with his far superior skills, I see no other result than a Money points win. Stan James have Mayweather by Decision @ 1.80 and I think that's a big price given the tangibles of this fight. I really can't see it being any higher than that, and I reckon by fight time the best around will be 1.67 so I'm gonna grab some of that now.

• 1 month later...

Re: Mayweather v Maidana > Sunday May 4th 3pts A.Broner to win in Rounds 1-5 11/10 Ladbrokes This is the kind of stage that someone with the ego of Adrien Broner should thrive on and I think he will. He is back down in weight against a guy who is a lightweight himself by and large and so I would expect Broner to be too powerful for Molina in this fight. Not many at lightweight could live with Broner and while this is slightly different in terms of the weight involved I still fancy Broner to get the job done before halfway here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/broner-vs-molina-betting-adrien-broner-can-bounce-back-with-early-stoppage-win 3pts F.Mayweather to win in Rounds 7-12 4/1 Ladbrokes Maidana has served me well in the past and while I don’t like taking him on it is quite easy to take him on here because I think he’s perfectly made for Mayweather. He is going to stand there and throw shots which Floyd can slip and counter with some powerful punches of his own. Mayweather has talked up bringing his ‘A-game’ to the party here and while I think that is largely all talk I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Floyd’s power and class earns him a late stoppage here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mayweather-vs-maidana-betting-floyd-can-win-with-a-rare-late-stoppage