** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indian Premier League

Aidymac

Re: Indian Premier League RCB v KKR - RCB 1.65 (SBOBet) I know this doesnt represent great value - but I think it is clear that with Gayle, Kohli and DeVilliers - there is enough power here to overcome the KKR attack. Even if they play out the Narine overs for 20 runs, the rest of KKR bowling isn't too strong. The RCB bowling is far more balanced this season, so think the odds are just acceptable to have a fairly confident go on RCB here. I know the 20/20 format is a great equaliser but lets see how it goes!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Indian Premier League Brilliant game. Game of the tournament so far. Friday previews: 4pts Sunrisers Highest 1st 6 overs 10/11 Skybet This is a Delhi top order which hasn’t got going at all and even if Kevin Pietersen is available here I’m far from convinced he is just going to slot in and flourish when he’s playing his first competitive cricket for over three months. Sunrisers have a powerful top three and a very strong bowling attack which should give them all the early advantages they need so I like them to lead through six overs here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hyderabad-sunrisers-vs-delhi-daredevils-betting-sunrisers-can-race-ahead-after-six-overs 4pts Chennai vs Mumbai - Under 10 sixes Evs Bet365 I think this will be a low scoring match. Neither batting line up have really got going yet apart from Chennai’s big innings on a road against Kings XI and even then they lost that game. Mumbai haven’t scored more than 122 in either of their two matches but the key reason why I think it will be low scoring is the tacky wicket in Dubai and the quality of the bowling attacks and for that reason I think under 10 sixes is a good thing here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-sixes-count-may-be-low-in-dubai

Re: Indian Premier League Saturday previews: 4pts Rajasthan vs Bangalore - Over 10.5 sixes 19/20 Betway If Bangalore bowl well you can’t see them losing this match but will they bowl well? I think the safer bet here lies in the sixes. The last time we had a double header in Abu Dhabi the pitch was an absolute road and I would expect no different here with two games on the track. Both sides have huge six hitters and the boundaries here aren’t big enough for the likes of Gayle, Yuvraj, AB, Watson etc. There were 15 sixes in the day game here last time and plenty more boundaries so I expect the sixes total to go nicely into double figures here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-expect-a-lot-of-sixes-in-saturday-s-opener 4pts Kolkata to beat Kings XI 11/8 Ladbrokes If Kolkata can keep Bangalore’s fearsome batting line up below 150 on a tiny Sharjah ground they shouldn’t be fearing anything in this match. You’d have to think the law of averages will suggest Maxwell can’t keep going mental and if someone like Narine or Kallis can get rid of him early then the Knight Riders will have half the job done. This is very much powerful batting against strong bowling and as always it is the bowling for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kolkata-knight-riders-vs-kings-xi-punjab-betting-kolkata-can-bowl-their-way-to-another-win

Re: Indian Premier League Sunday previews: 4pts Delhi to beat Mumbai 11/10 Betfred I think Delhi look good value in this match. Mumbai’s batting just hasn’t got going yet despite it looking a decent line up on paper. Delhi are batting nicely and if it clicks for them with the ball then they have everything they need to win this game. You’d expect Mumbai to go well with the ball but this isn’t the easiest ground to contain sides on so unless their batting fires it could well be four defeats from four for the defending champions. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-delhi-can-keep-mumbai-without-a-win 4pts Chennai to beat Sunrisers 8/11 Youwin I think this will be a good game of cricket but Chennai look good right now with both the bat and the ball. They will be tested with the bat in this match but they have the depth to put up a total and the canniness with the ball to defend whatever they put up. I still like the Sunrisers long term but Chennai look bang on it at the minute. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunrisers-hyderabad-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-chennai-can-continue-their-good-start

Re: Indian Premier League Monday preview: 4pts G.Maxwell's Performance Pts - 37&Over 5/6 Bet365 If both sides play to their best then this should be a high scoring, powerful hitting encounter but with Bangalore bowled out for 70 last time out they are likely to be a little more cautious with the bat and that could be costly, especially if Maxwell gets going. Speaking of Maxwell, his performance total looks low again at 37. He has covered this three times in four with the bat with the only failure against a top Kolkata attack. Throw in his excellent fielding and potential bowling and against a much weaker Bangalore attack I think he’ll cover 37 again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kings-xi-punjab-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-glenn-maxwell-can-deliver-again-for-punjab

Re: Indian Premier League

Monday preview: 4pts G.Maxwell's Performance Pts - 37&Over 5/6 Bet365 If both sides play to their best then this should be a high scoring, powerful hitting encounter but with Bangalore bowled out for 70 last time out they are likely to be a little more cautious with the bat and that could be costly, especially if Maxwell gets going. Speaking of Maxwell, his performance total looks low again at 37. He has covered this three times in four with the bat with the only failure against a top Kolkata attack. Throw in his excellent fielding and potential bowling and against a much weaker Bangalore attack I think he’ll cover 37 again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kings-xi-punjab-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-glenn-maxwell-can-deliver-again-for-punjab
What are your thoughts on tonight's match winner.. I wanna give you my thoughts but wanna hear yours first the kev..

Re: Indian Premier League [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 29 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals (15:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 30 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mumbai Indians v Sunrisers Hyderabad (15:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 2 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders (15:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mumbai Indians v Kings XI Punjab (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Delhi Daredevils v Rajasthan Royals (15:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 4 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Royal Challengers Bangalore v Sunrisers Hyderabad (15:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 5 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rajasthan Royals v Kolkata Knight Riders (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]140.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Delhi Daredevils v Chennai Super Kings (15:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]123.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 6 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mumbai Indians v Royal Challengers Bangalore (15:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.99[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]120.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Indian Premier League Tuesday preview: 4pts Kolkata to beat Rajasthan Evs William Hill After their last match I can see why the Royals are the favourites for this match but spin is starting to have more of an effect on this ground and that should in theory bring the Knight Riders into play. Narine and Chawla should enjoy themselves and as long as Kolkata’s batsmen can bat better than they did last time out I think KKR will have every chance here. Rajasthan will need their batting to fire but once again I’m going with the bowling side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-spin-duo-can-make-kolkata-hard-to-beat

Sorry mate wasn't around today. Hope you won though :ok
Wish I did.. Was all over RCB.. Got on them 5 balls in @ $1.70 just after gable hit a 6. End of that over they went to $1.55 then the wickets fell like bowling pins

Tuesday preview: 4pts Kolkata to beat Rajasthan Evs William Hill After their last match I can see why the Royals are the favourites for this match but spin is starting to have more of an effect on this ground and that should in theory bring the Knight Riders into play. Narine and Chawla should enjoy themselves and as long as Kolkata’s batsmen can bat better than they did last time out I think KKR will have every chance here. Rajasthan will need their batting to fire but once again I’m going with the bowling side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-spin-duo-can-make-kolkata-hard-to-beat
Kev I can't wait for the day we agree on a bet lol i went the opposite... Rajasthan last time out were brilliant and I believe if they bat first they'll win.. Chasing is still okay but I'd prefer em to lay the law down with a non pressure on their backs target

Re: Indian Premier League Usual IPL so far for me. 3 wins followed by four losses, followed by three wins, followed by two losses. But so we progress: - 6pts Kolkata vs Rajasthan | Total Sixes: Under 8.5 @ 5/6 via Stan James Simple one for me here and I'm shooting unders on this very high sixes line. I think we've all pretty much gathered that a Glenn Maxwell assault aside, these pitches seem to be playing very difficult to score on. Unders on runs and unders on sixes have been the way to go here and I'm finally catching on with this bet. KKR don't hit very many boundaries. Their key players don't really score many runs and their bowling is good enough to ensure the other team don't either. There have been eight night games here at Abu Dhabi, the highest amount of sixes seen has been 7. It would be just my luck to get gubbed here in this game but I can't see it happening. I'm shooting unders and letting this one play out.

Gambhir under 24.5 runs today for me today' date='he has scored 1 runs in 4 games from 18 balls, for a top order batsman that is a joke,he always seems to struggle in the ipl and i cant see anything changing today.[/quote'] Would love to get on this bet, but you haven't quoted the bookmaker, you mind doing so please?

Re: Indian Premier League Wednesday preview: 4pts Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Mumbai Indians 4/5 Bet365 There is nothing in Mumbai’s recent performances that suggest they are going to turn it on here. In four matches they have scored no more than 141 and all scores like that do is take away the danger they have in their bowling attack because sides can play out the likes of Malinga without having to take risks. Until Mumbai’s batting starts firing they will struggle and it would be hard to believe they will start firing against this strong Sunrisers attack so I have to take Shikhar D’s men here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-sunrisers-hyderabad-betting-hyderabad-can-keep-mumbai-winless

Kev I can't wait for the day we agree on a bet lol i went the opposite... Rajasthan last time out were brilliant and I believe if they bat first they'll win.. Chasing is still okay but I'd prefer em to lay the law down with a non pressure on their backs target
Phew that was heart wrenching this morning in Aus... 3.45am alarm started work 6am so thought I'd watch the last 1hr etc... What a match great win! tonight I'm all over SUNRISERS!!! Mark my words finch n warner will fire... Warner over 25.5 is brilliant also.. He was robbed last time out...

Re: Indian Premier League Oh also I have a friend over in UAE for the tournament ATM.. Everyone thinking mumbai will win their first game but one Indian bookie has $4.00 mumbai to reel people in.... Could this be a fix... Hrmmm sunrisers easy I reckon now

Re: Indian Premier League Great win last night.. Tonight not much of a write up.. back in India... In chennai... Super kings by 30+ runs or 6-7-8-9-10 wickets @ $2.20 is brilliant. and chennai to win $1.50

Re: Indian Premier League Friday preview: 4pts D.Smith's Performance Pts - 30&Over 5/6 Bet365 One man who has been key to Chennai’s success so far this season is Dwayne Smith. He is the second highest run scorer in the tournament and he has been heavily involved in the field and also even taking wickets so his performance line looks a touch low at 30 to me. He can cover this with the bat or in the field let alone with a combination of the two so I’ll go over here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-dwayne-smith-can-go-well-in-india-s-opener

Re: Indian Premier League Saturday previews: 4pts Mumbai vs Kings XI - Over 11.5 sixes 10/11 Ladbrokes The fortunes of these two sides in the UAE could barely have been more different but now that we are back in India that could well change. We saw last year how big home advantage is in this tournament now so perhaps this isn’t the game to take the Kings XI at a short price. I like the idea of sixes here. There are some fearsome strikers of a ball in both sides, I expect the wicket to play well in the opening game on it and the boundaries are accessible so expect plenty of Yes Bank maximums. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-kings-xi-punjab-betting-plenty-of-sixes-likely-at-the-wankhede 4pts Rajasthan Royals to beat Delhi Daredevils 10/11 Paddy Power Rajasthan immediately look a much more vibrant side when Steve Smith is in their team and that can give them the edge for me here. Apart from that both teams look well matched maybe with the exception of a slightly stronger Royals attack. Rajasthan didn’t have the best record outside of Jaipur last season but they played well in the UAE and can use that momentum here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-rajasthan-can-edge-out-delhi

Re: Indian Premier League In the Delhi vs Rajasthan match: JP Duminy performance pts 32 & Over 5/6 Bet365 JP was DD best batsman in the UAE, be shocked if he bats below 4 so should have time to score some runs, he's developed into a decent part time offie these too and may even open the bowling, probably bowl his quota - especially if the seamers start going round the park, he's also usually got a decent pair of hands so a catch or two in his direction wouldn't be a surprise either.

Re: Indian Premier League Good shout Wongy. Sunday preview: 4pts Bangalore vs Sunrisers - Over 13.5 sixes Evs Stan James I’m never one to take a side on this ground although you would think if any side can defend a score on this ground it would be the Sunrisers with their bowling attack but this ground is tiny and a regular feature on it is the amount of sixes that are hit and with the likes of Gayle, Kohli , Yuvraj, de Villiers, Morkel, Finch, Warner and Sammy among others hitting it a long way we should see plenty more sixes here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/royal-challengers-bangalore-vs-sunrisers-hyderabad-betting-sixes-can-flow-nicely-in-bangalore

Re: Indian Premier League Monday previews: 4pts Rajasthan Royals to beat Kolkata Knight Riders 17/20 Betway Rajasthan have been by far the better of these two sides so far in this tournament and with their good home record albeit away from Jaipur in this match I think they can win this match too. Kolkata Knight Riders just haven’t got any consistency with the bat at the minute and unless Sunil Narine can work some magic I would expect the home side to pick up another win here and they are value even at odds on. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-rajasthan-can-complete-a-double-over-kolkata 4pts JP.Duminy's Performance Pts - 30&Over 5/6 Bet365 It is hard to see past Chennai in this match but one man who may well make life difficult for the Super Kings is JP Duminy. He has been in good form this season with the bat and that should continue on what is usually a decent enough batting deck and then there is the chance to score points in the field through catches and wickets too. With three strong scoring methods he can reach his performance targets of 30pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-jp-duminy-can-trouble-chennai-in-delhi

Re: Indian Premier League Tuesday preview: 4pts Mumbai Indians to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore 6/5 Coral Bangalore won the reverse fixture between these two quite comfortably in the UAE but with Mumbai enjoying home surroundings here and with their batsmen coming back to form I think they are a good price to reverse that result. Bangalore have a powerful batting line up but it hasn’t really fired as a group yet and while they have individuals who can win matches on their own I’m reluctant to take them until they fire as a unit again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-mumbai-can-see-off-bangalore-at-the-wankhede

Re: Indian Premier League Wednesday previews: 4pts Kolkata Knight Riders to beat Delhi Daredevils Evs Winner If Robin Uthappa and Gautam Gambhir continue their good recent form and keep setting the innings up for the middle order then I think Kolkata will win more matches than they lose because of the quality of their bowling attack. Delhi’s bowling is not of the same quality so if their batsmen get bogged down or dismissed then this could be another struggle for the home side. I’d make Kolkata favourites here so will take them in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-kolkata-can-pick-up-vital-win 4pts Kings XI vs Chennai - Over 13.5 sixes 5/6 Ladbrokes We have the two biggest six hitters in the tournament so far in this battle and plenty of other big hitters alongside them so I expect a lot of sixes in this match. When the two met in the UAE earlier in the tournament there were 15 sixes and I would imagine we’ll see a similar number here if not more given the way the two batting line ups are going so the 13.5 sixes line looks a touch low to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kings-xi-punjab-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-big-hitters-can-run-riot-in-cuttack