** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A > March 25-27

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 25 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Torino (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 26 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Livorno (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Hellas Verona (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Catania v Napoli (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Bologna (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fiorentina v AC Milan (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v Lazio (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Parma (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Sampdoria (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 27 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v Udinese (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Atalanta and Fiorentina catch my attention off the bat. The former had what turned out to be quite a draining match against Inter, but the fact they won should have a positive impact. They were very impressive in that match and I'd fancy them to bury Livorno on a good day. Rotation will probably be necessary to some degree though. Fiorentina have all the right ingredients to cause Milan a lot of issues. I was surprised with quite how timid they were against Napoli, but they eventually came good for the win. That result gives them increased incentive to chase 3rd place. With Napoli playing Juventus at the weekend these next fixtures are important for the chase. Gomez looks to be out for a month or so which means Matri will play CF. That's a big issue because he cannot be relied upon in any sense. Given how poor Milan have been I will still side with the home side, but some cover may be necessary as Fiorentina have not looked as clinical recently. Juve look really short, as do Inter.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Agree on both. Atalanta looks the bet of the round. They really improved lately and are in a pretty safe zone right now. Their win against Inter was quite impressive and surprised many of us. At home Atalanta is usually a strong side and they are often good for some goals. They've won 4 of their last 5 home games with 3 cleansheets in those 4 wins. With a 9-2-3 home record and a goal difference of 22-16 they belong to the top of the serie A at home. Livorno are bad travellers with a record of 2-2-10 with a goal difference of 13-30 which is really bad though. The only thing that worries me now is that Livorno won the last 4 meetings but before that Atalanta often won at home! Livorno got totally outplayed by Torino on saturday so they probably won't hold much confident for this game. They got a day more rest but they have to travel again so no big advantage for any side. I think we will see a one sided match with Atalanta scoring atleast 2 goals and as winners in the end.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Guys take attention to Atalanta, they reached 40 points wich means which every year is their objective to avoid relegation Now their trainer Colantuono wants 52 points (the record of points in Serie A for the club) But someone could be relaxed in their squad Maybe Maxi Moralez will be out and this is big loss If Atalanta play with regualars should win, but I prefer to await starting XI Fiorentina without Mario Gomez but I take -0.25 yesterday at @1.95 I think this Milan has no the qualities to take points at Firenze And Viola believe in 3rd place I took also Chievo, around @2.2 on a local book This is like a final for them, a win can be vital for relegation battle, I thin Chievo has more quality then Bologna, and They are focused on this match from more then 1 week ad Manager Corini declared

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 I really fancy Fiorentina at 6/5 at home to Milan. Also like the look of Sampdoria after beating Verona 5-0 at home Sunday just gone they should be full of confidence away to Sassuolo at 17/10 and done Genoa v Lazio (draw 21/10) a cracking price considering the home side draw plenty of games.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Montolivo is not in the squad for this one. I'd much rather have Gomez than bloody Matri, but the overall strength of the team should be enough for the home side in this one. I am content to wait for tinkerman Seedorf to name his XI though because that will dictate how heavily I play on Fiorentina. I'll probably want the -0.25 cover in any case.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 According to some journalist, really near to the Milan squad, Taarabt should play together with Honda and Kaka and Balotelli This should be a strange choice, cause after the first 2-3 matches he change this style a play, putting one man of substance like Poli together with 2 offensive midfield, If this will be confirmed I think Milan is too offensive Poli maybe needs rotation, and cannot play always, but He can make a 4-3-3 with a defensive midfield more (but this is only my idea) Fiorentina (4-3-3): 1 Neto, 40 Tomovic, 2 Gonzalo Rodriguez, 15 Savic, 23 Pasqual, 21 Ambrosini, 10 Aquilani, 20 Borja Valero, 11 Cuadrado, 32 Matri, 72 Ilicic. Milan (4-2-3-1): 32 Abbiati, 25 Bonera, 13 Rami, 5 Mexes, 21 Constant, 34 De Jong, 4 Muntari, 10 Honda, 22 Kakà, 23 Taarabt, 45 Balotelli.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Poli is suspended so Seedorf's hand is somewhat forced regarding the attacking trio behind Balotelli. Taraabt was singled out after the second defeat to Atletico and this will be his first match since then. Kaka has played a lot of football recently, too much for him at this stage of his career. Finally, due to Kaka playing centrally, Honda has to play wider than is ideal for him and has yet to settle. None of these players are known for their defensive work, but are yet to establish any chemistry in an attacking sense. Milan have similar issues at the back as well so I think this match is Fiorentina's to throw away. Hopefully their win over Napoli will instill some added motivation for this match.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Well, I think this match will be tighter then many suggest. Something tells me that Seedorf will avoid defeat again tonight. Fiorentina definitely did not play well against 10 man of napoli and I'm sure they would have lost it without that red card. Milan often plays better as an underdog and it wouldn't surprise me if they get a draw here. This starting 11 is fine and equal to Fiorentina imo. Gomes is a blow cause I Really don't rate Matri as a striker. 5 years ago maybe.. Illicic also nowhere near his old form only cuadrado is in top form. I expect both teams to score tonight everything to play for and milan surely needs a goal to avoid defeat. If fiorentina was in good form with gomes I would back them but I don't think there is a big difference now. Ballotelli on a good day can win this game and he should be fresh and morivated! BTS medium stakes for me pre-game.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27

I really fancy Fiorentina at 6/5 at home to Milan. Also like the look of Sampdoria after beating Verona 5-0 at home Sunday just gone they should be full of confidence away to Sassuolo at 17/10 and done Genoa v Lazio (draw 21/10) a cracking price considering the home side draw plenty of games.
Odds for Sampdoria win are just too big for me to pass up here. Looking at the stats and they also show value in the AW. My only concern is the motivation factor as Sassuolo will be fighting for their lives against relegation and Sampdoria are currently sitting comfortably at the middle of the table with no real danger of relegation and no chance for a shot at European cups. But i don't really follow Italian football much so people that do care to elaborate?!? And still 2.8 at local bookie for AW looks too good to pass up.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Juventus vs Parma Intrigue: end 17 games unbeaten run of Parma ? I am inclined to think that will not be interrupted. I mean, not like this: I am convinced that for the X2 worth playing. Therefore give prediction: Juventus - Parma (+1.5) for a given odds 1.70. You can certainly try again X2 catch up, but dangerous thing until victory - and you can stay without pants... But the odds of 2 goals Juventus certainly does not break. Juve obvious gaming recession related , among other things , two important things - a very busy schedule and lack of motivation standings in Serie A. I expected that Juve stumble in the game with Genoa - and nearly matched but rebounded (winning 0-1, 0-0 score Genoa missed a penalty midway through the second half, and then on the 89th minute, Pirlo scored the winning goal). In the last round I was expecting Juve lose points in Sicilia. Again, the Bianconeri had a far better match , but still won 0-1, although for the entire match struck just 2 hits on target (and this despite the fact that almost half an hour Catania played with ten men). Apart from these two matches, a number of matches where Juve bounced or defeated without showing his trademark inspired game. Two victories over Fiorentina 0:1 , 1:1 in Turin , by the way , a little earlier was very dull 1-0 win over Torino in the derby. These results clearly tell us that now is not Conte team , not in the best condition. Due to class, it scores points , and perhaps due to him , and beat Parma , but hardly large. Goals are very difficult to force + more useful in games Europa League which is not far off (though actually just around the corner, play something with Lyon , which is just on the other side of the Alps :)) . Well, not a gift of Parma , 17 matches in a row not to lose - it's hard. Actually, I'm still inclined to think that Juventus will lose points. Well as you can bounce something already, eh? Of course, not everything can be called victory rebounds lot where the team played better. But all these wins 0:1 , often with lackluster game, goals in the last minute or with standards position - all this is not a game of champions team , whose victory value 1.33 for the match. Unbeaten Parma is not a coincidence , Donadoni did a very good team. Last defeat in the league, by the way, it suffered from Juventus - 0:1, Pogba scored the winner in the end. Composition of the guests is militant, all healthy , except Gargano. Juve have a problem in the back line - Barzagli, Ogbonna , and hence will have to put in the center Caceres , who could easily force mistakes. In general , an easy walk Juve not see. Parma is really very strong in the game plan , it is decent defense and strong attack , which is capable to take advantage of Bianconeri defense and score at least a goal. A 3 goals from the current Juve - it is something unlikely. The team did not get in the building , it is obviously a bit tired , and it plays without a lot of excitement in the championship, because had already won. Well, in general , time would have to lose points , well, how many times on a thin Juve pulled matches ? Parma, so long does not lose the right candidate. My prediction Juventus - Parma , 2 (+1.5) at 1.72 Marathonbet

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 I like Juventus HT/FT win win. They are the best in Europe in this stat, doing this 12 times in 14 home games. They have given up just 1 goal in 11 home 1st halves, so its reasonable to expect Parma not to score in the 1st half here. Juv have scored in 13 of 14 1st halves at home this season. So these stats make this a 5 unit bet for me Juv HT/FT win win 5 units at odds of 2.1 on betvictor

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Good call Neilovan on Juventus. Kavkaz too on Parma +1.5. Reaper on Sampdoria. Ultravires on Atalanta along with Divincodino ofcourse and some others too what a great performance and decent profit for all of us! :D My feelin about Milan was right, Seedorf made it atleast through these games. Good win for them unlucky Fiorentina didn't score for my bet though.. Anyways, great round guys. Keep it up.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Fiorentina were irritating again tonight. Very similar to how they played against Napoli. 2-0 definitely papers over the cracks of this Milan though, and I will continue to look for opportunities to fade them until the season finishes. Fortunately Atalanta did the business. There were some good shouts in this thread - particularly Sampdoria from Reaper88.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 I think the value lies with Udinese tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll pull. Inter were very unfortunate against Atalanta at the weekend, but they have not been clinical enough all season long. If Guidolin would unleash Muriel and Nico Lopez, ideally alongside Di Natale, I think they would be a force to be reckoned with. However, he definitely isn't and Udinese have been a little bit toothless this year. If the odds move a little bit more I would probably take +1 on Udinese.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27

Juventus vs Parma Intrigue: end 17 games unbeaten run of Parma ? I am inclined to think that will not be interrupted. I mean, not like this: I am convinced that for the X2 worth playing. Therefore give prediction: Juventus - Parma (+1.5) for a given odds 1.70. You can certainly try again X2 catch up, but dangerous thing until victory - and you can stay without pants... But the odds of 2 goals Juventus certainly does not break. Juve obvious gaming recession related , among other things , two important things - a very busy schedule and lack of motivation standings in Serie A. I expected that Juve stumble in the game with Genoa - and nearly matched but rebounded (winning 0-1, 0-0 score Genoa missed a penalty midway through the second half, and then on the 89th minute, Pirlo scored the winning goal). In the last round I was expecting Juve lose points in Sicilia. Again, the Bianconeri had a far better match , but still won 0-1, although for the entire match struck just 2 hits on target (and this despite the fact that almost half an hour Catania played with ten men). Apart from these two matches, a number of matches where Juve bounced or defeated without showing his trademark inspired game. Two victories over Fiorentina 0:1 , 1:1 in Turin , by the way , a little earlier was very dull 1-0 win over Torino in the derby. These results clearly tell us that now is not Conte team , not in the best condition. Due to class, it scores points , and perhaps due to him , and beat Parma , but hardly large. Goals are very difficult to force + more useful in games Europa League which is not far off (though actually just around the corner, play something with Lyon , which is just on the other side of the Alps :)) . Well, not a gift of Parma , 17 matches in a row not to lose - it's hard. Actually, I'm still inclined to think that Juventus will lose points. Well as you can bounce something already, eh? Of course, not everything can be called victory rebounds lot where the team played better. But all these wins 0:1 , often with lackluster game, goals in the last minute or with standards position - all this is not a game of champions team , whose victory value 1.33 for the match. Unbeaten Parma is not a coincidence , Donadoni did a very good team. Last defeat in the league, by the way, it suffered from Juventus - 0:1, Pogba scored the winner in the end. Composition of the guests is militant, all healthy , except Gargano. Juve have a problem in the back line - Barzagli, Ogbonna , and hence will have to put in the center Caceres , who could easily force mistakes. In general , an easy walk Juve not see. Parma is really very strong in the game plan , it is decent defense and strong attack , which is capable to take advantage of Bianconeri defense and score at least a goal. A 3 goals from the current Juve - it is something unlikely. The team did not get in the building , it is obviously a bit tired , and it plays without a lot of excitement in the championship, because had already won. Well, in general , time would have to lose points , well, how many times on a thin Juve pulled matches ? Parma, so long does not lose the right candidate. My prediction Juventus - Parma , 2 (+1.5) at 1.72 Marathonbet
2-1 Won

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Inter v Udinese Something is just not right with this Inter team. Three of their last 6 away they have failed to score. In 7 home games they have scored 1 or less 7 times. SO goals are hard to come by, but defensively they have been OK. Udinese have been blanked in three games of their last 6 away. So the form is choppy, but goals are not plentiful for either team. On current form , you have to be thinking ' under 2.5 goals' . Inter are under in 8 of 10 at home. UNDER 2.5 goals at odds of 1.9 betvictor for 2 units.

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 I try a difficult bet this evening with only 3 stakes Udinese has no the power of counterattack as in last years Mazzarri, Inter trainer, has create a solid team, so if the score for first is really difficult to score a goal them Inter has no international defender, Mazzarri once scored the first goal organize the midfield in manner to cover a lot the defence, and it's possible to win nil for them , So I try Inter to win to nill @2.62 bet365 stk 3

Re: Serie A > March 25-27 Fore me there's value in going against Inter in some capacity. Not been convincing at all lately and Udinese's style may unsettle them. Guidolin's men scored twice away to Roma and head into this game with only Basta missing. The hosts should have Juan Jesus back in but I would not touch them at around 8/13. Small stakes on Udinese win at 6/1. Marked them up at around 4/1 so happy at that price.