** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CONCACAF Champions League 2013/2014

Re: CONCACAF Champions League 2013/2014 Sporting Kansas City vs Cruz Azul March 13, 2014, 00:00 Sporting Kansas City The team lost their opener league match at Seattle, which is very solid in home. Kansas City will miss for this match three of their regular back four, which ,in words of Central defender and Captain Matt Besler, would be a tough test to encounter, as those possessions are vital to control the match. In the group stage of this competition the team was undefeated, but draw two matches that should had been victories. Together with the fact that they start season to full months after Cruz Azul, and that could be a factor, but the distances between both leagues have been shortening. Suspended: DF Aurelien Collin Injured: DF Seth Sinovic (hip tightness); DF Chance Mayers (groin strain) Cruz Azul Lost at Tigres 3-0, the first match where they concede defeat after 10 rounds of Mexican league, even played 20 minutes with one more player but where unable to score. Despite the defeat coach Tena brings all the players and some rotation is expect, but Cruz Azul has a very large squad, and plenty quality players to cover any possible absence. The team played a flawless group stage with 4 victories in the same number of matches, and just two goals allowed, with an average of over 2 goals per match scored. The talented MF Marco Fabian, strong technical ability and moment without the ball, have showed his great quality and is consider for Mexico National Team for the World Cup Match Tight match, where the absences on defense will be fundamental, Sporting Kansas City should avoid at all cost goals against as in the return match that could be very costly. Cruz Azul could dominate the match, they have the man power to do so. Prediction Cruz Azul 0 AH @1.90 Bet 365 8/10 Cruz Azul has more playing time than Sporting Kansas City that have just started the season, MLS teams have improved in recent years and this will be a tough match, but Sporting Kansas City absences on the back-line and Cruz Azul having a powerful front line with FW Mauro Formica, FW Mario Pavone, together with MF Marco Fabian, could proved to be to much for Sporting Kansas City, then values is on the 0 AH.

Re: CONCACAF Champions League 2013/2014 second legs are this week and I've gone for: Tijuana/Galaxy over 2.5. 2.13 Galaxy scored early in the first leg and held on to the 1-0 advantage heading into the return to TJ. The 2nd half though was played at a frentic pace as TJ were looking for an away goal and the LA GK played great .i expect that frenetic pace to continue for the remaining 90min of the tie. Tijuana wil be confident of overturning this at home. Galaxy have one of the best attacks in all of MLS and they will be confident in getting an important away goal. If Galaxy score, Tijuana will need to score 3. I think we see goals. Cruz Azul i took ML of 1.75 at one of my bookies bc they surely made a mistake. now looking around and theprice is closer to 1.47-1.50 everywhere and that is where it should be. Cruz Azul playing like a machine at the moment and have to overturn a 1-0 deficit at home. THey didn't even play full squad at KC and I'm expecting a stronger lineup and response on home pitch. Historically American teams have fared poorly when playing away in this competition and I don't think 1 goal margin is enough of an edge for KC heading to mexico. i would take cruz to advance if offered too. GL

Re: CONCACAF Champions League 2013/2014 I've parlayed Cruz Azul -1.25 ah half time (3.7) with Toluca -1.25 ah half time (3.55) for a combined 13.135 (b365). Same reasoning as above for Cruz Azul. Expecting them to try and put it out of reach by half time. For Toluca, San Jose has injury and suspension issues with their defence and I think that will be the nail in the coffin. Also playing at high altitude so early in their season will creat even more issues. Expecting Toluca to put it beyond reach by half as well.