** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League - Week 6

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 13 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Wright, P (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Anderson, G (19:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Newton, W (20:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Thornton, R (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Chisnall, D (21:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League - Week 6 Week 6 previews: 4pts P.Wright to beat S.Whitlock Evs Coral Peter Wright looks a good thing to me here. He battered Whitlock in the World Championship and if anything the gulf between the two since then has widened so I expect the league leader to pick up another two points here. Whitlock needs to start scoring consistently to get results at this level because his finishing isn’t always going to be as good as last week. I’ve seen no sign of his scoring looking like coming back so it is Wright for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-wright-betting-peter-wright-can-repeat-world-semi-final-win-over-whitlock 4pts A.Lewis vs G.Anderson - Over 6.5 180s 5/6 Skybet Both men know where the 60 is and both like to attack it so I see no reason why we won’t get 180s in this match. Lewis was hitting them for fun in Minehead at the weekend while Anderson is one of the heavier 180 hitters in the game and is back in the groove in the 180 hitting too. Both have a nice rhythm to their throw so this should be a high scoring game with a lot of 180s in it. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-anderson-betting-power-scorers-can-plough-in-the-180s-in-nottingham 4pts M.van Gerwen (-3.5 legs) to beat W.Newton Evs Bet365 Van Gerwen’s extra strong record over Newton coupled with Newton’s recent illness should make the world champion a good thing in this match. Newton has been going well in the Premier League but he may just have hit the buffers with this illness. Van Gerwen was clearly unhappy with his performance in the semi final of the UK Open at the weekend and I would expect him to be out to make up for that here with a big showing. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-newton-betting-mvg-can-dominate-newton-in-nottingham 3pts R.Barneveld vs R.Thornton - Over 11.5 legs 5/4 Coral These two are pretty mercurial it has to be said and I wouldn’t call either completely reliable at the minute. Both seem to have developed a habit of finding a way to throw matches away which makes over 11.5 legs appeal here. They generally have tight matches anyway. Their last two meetings have gone to a deciding leg and they drew a Premier League match last season so this could be another that goes the distance. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-thornton-betting-penultimate-game-in-nottingham-could-go-the-distance 3pts D.Chisnall to beat P.Taylor (DNB) 2/1 Bet365 As long as the annihilation Chisnall took at the hands of Taylor in their World Grand Prix final meeting hasn’t left a lasting effect on him I think the man from St Helens should be confident in this match. He will outscore Taylor and with the way Taylor is finishing I wouldn’t be too surprised if he outfinishes him too and I honestly think Chisnall is worth a small bet in the draw no bet market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-chisnall-betting-chisnall-can-deepen-taylor-s-relegation-fears