** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

AFC champions league

Shandong +0,75 1,94 - Yokohama +0,25 2,06 - Esteghal dnb 1,85 under 2,5 1,71 - Al Jazera over 2,5 1,95 - Al Jaish +0,5 1,75 Shandong this season to build a great team and not possible 0.75 in Osaka with Cereso who is the team who the cebi still suffer, in 1 round lost in cebi with Hiroschima, for me, the team Lippi in Yokokhama I'll even lose, because the Japanese numbers the team at cebi is very strong and this season jescze build a strong team, Esteghal not think who lose, the second match and do not even think who bedo lot of goals, the team of Al Jazera who treinuje Walter Zenga build a very strong Druzin 1 match won 3-2 at cebi with Al Ryyan but dominated the match but here blind play at over 2.5 goals because I think who bedo, Al Jaish badly lost the match in cebi and can not can see from the 0.5 team from Quatar

Re: AFC champions league [TABLE=class: lay1, width: 610]

[TR=class: match status_5 livegame ft result_active LId_34335 KId_249] [TD=class: status alt, bgcolor: #E6ECDA, align: center]FT[/TD] [TD=class: home, bgcolor: #F0F7E8, align: right]Cerezo Osaka [/TD] [TD=class: result, bgcolor: #E6ECDA, align: center]1-3 (0-2)[/TD] [TD=class: guest, bgcolor: #F0F7E8]Shandong Luneng [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] :ok

Re: AFC champions league [TABLE=class: lay1, width: 610]

[TR=class: match status_5 livegame ft result_active LId_34332 KId_249] [TD=class: status alt, bgcolor: #E6ECDA, align: center]FT[/TD] [TD=class: home, bgcolor: #F0F7E8, align: right]FC Bunyodkor [/TD] [TD=class: result, bgcolor: #E6ECDA, align: center]1-2 (0-1)[/TD] [TD=class: guest, bgcolor: #F0F7E8]Al Jaish (QAT) [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] :ok

Re: AFC champions league

Shandong +0,75 1,94 - Yokohama +0,25 2,06 - Esteghal dnb 1,85 under 2,5 1,71 - Al Jazera over 2,5 1,95 - Al Jaish +0,5 1,75 Shandong this season to build a great team and not possible 0.75 in Osaka with Cereso who is the team who the cebi still suffer, in 1 round lost in cebi with Hiroschima, for me, the team Lippi in Yokokhama I'll even lose, because the Japanese numbers the team at cebi is very strong and this season jescze build a strong team, Esteghal not think who lose, the second match and do not even think who bedo lot of goals, the team of Al Jazera who treinuje Walter Zenga build a very strong Druzin 1 match won 3-2 at cebi with Al Ryyan but dominated the match but here blind play at over 2.5 goals because I think who bedo, Al Jaish badly lost the match in cebi and can not can see from the 0.5 team from Quatar
4 win - 1 lost today :ok

Re: AFC champions league Today I played very Yokohama rose 2.06 +0.25 in the market, but I'm not afraid because this team is very strong at home is the classic home team and in the period they are very comfortable, the team coached by Lippi on the card is stronger on paper but does not count the games are won on the field and for me it does not lose the house in Yokohama, for the rest I also like these bets without forcing Jeonbunk -0.25 played and played a lot but at over 2.5 live you can take for me to win these are fine and the home team is not strong, then I think Ulsan-Kawasaki over 2.5 1.83 should come out, the other games I see them very close

Re: AFC champions league Ulsan -0,5 1,99 DW 3-0 19,00 I have now played this bet, Kawasaki outside the home is the team that loses a lot of games experience in this competition and has very little here I think field factor is decisive game also home win over with I think 3-0 3-1

Re: AFC champions league

Ulsan -0,5 1,99 DW 3-0 19,00 I have now played this bet, Kawasaki outside the home is the team that loses a lot of games experience in this competition and has very little here I think field factor is decisive game also home win over with I think 3-0 3-1
Well you could play Yokohama +0.5 2.00 pra match, Ulsan won in the final over sin for 2.5 and 3-0 correct score