** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Mar 8-9

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Satchell, K v Quaye, I (22:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Linares, J v Arakawa, N (02:05 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Charlo, J v Molina, C (02:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Santa Cruz, L v Mijares, C (03:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alvarez, Saul v Angulo, A (04:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Mar 8-9 4pts S.Alvarez to win in Rounds 7-12 21/10 Paddy Power I can’t see beyond Canelo in this fight. I think he’ll be too quick for Angulo and too strong for him too. Angulo never knows when he is done but there have been plenty of opponents who try and last 12 rounds against Alvarez who find they can’t take the power and the pace for 12 rounds and I don’t expect Angulo to do it either. I think the longer the fight goes on the tougher it will be for Angulo and eventually he’ll get stopped. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/alvarez-vs-angulo-betting-saul-alvarez-can-stop-angulo-in-the-second-half-of-fight

Re: Boxing - Mar 8-9 3pts Saul Alvarez/Alfredo Angulo under 9.5 rounds, evs, bwin: I can definitely see this fight ending within 10. I think Alvarez realised in the Mayweather fight that he simply can't cope with movement. Angulo doesn't really move. He'll front up from the first round and will be more than willing to trade bombs with Alvarez. Angulo is a pressure fight, and will do his best to push the issue here. Canelo has also said that he wants to fight the winner of Cotto/Martinez. A tacit acknowledgment of him not wanting to struggle getting to this weight anymore?. Canelo does have issues with stamina, as far as I can see, and he isn't a high volume puncher at all. Don't forget that Angulo has knocked down the likes of Lara and Kirkland. In the Lara fight, Angulo broke the orbital bone in his eye, and the swelling was a sickening sight. The thing with an injury like that is that it can reoccur. Canelo knows it, Angulo knows it, and maybe most importantly, so do the ref and ringside doctor. The one thing you can guarantee is that if the two do start trading, neither will back off. I really do see this one ending quite sharpish.