** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

Jezza

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Not so much the money but pleased to get through such a big field. There are some very good players in this one now as the 10k and 15K tournaments have ended on Crypto. Lost when my all in JJ got beat by 67 when he flopped 8 9 10...still gave me some outs but alas not to be. untitledwl0.gif

• 1 month later...

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

Was gonna have a break as Im playing rubbish at the moment, then tonights Safety Net on Paradise 12112006211911rz6.png
Having seen Gaz's post last night I thought I'd download Sporting Odds Paradise and give the Safety Net another go. I haven't played in the Safety Net for at least 12 months. I'm glad I did, thanks Gaz. safetynetjj7.jpg

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread I don't believe it !!!!!!!!!!! I've been out tonight for a Christmas dinner with some colleagues. Following my success in the Safety Net last night, I jokingly said to She Who Will Be Obeyed that should she get a liitle bored then she might like to see if she could emulate my success. It should be noted that the memsahib plays online poker once in a blue moon. Well you could have knocked me down with a feather when she picks me up from my Christmas dinner and announces that whatever I can do she can improve on. She played as Toggie on Sporting Odds Paradise. safetynetvn0.jpg

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread I've eventually got Netteller sorted and transfered $100 into Full Tilt last night (Tuesday) did ok making a small profit on my preferred STT games. Tonight I entered a small $5 MTT and I've only gone and won the thing:nana I'm over the moon this is my first MTT win:nana myfirstmttwinbx8.jpg

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread :lol :lol :lol I see the guy who came third is the one who took all of my chips. :@ PS Congratulations on your 1st MTT win Jolly! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Nice one jolly, get that first win out of the way and it gets much easier.
Not sure I'd agree with that though... :$