** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

Jezza

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread TBH its my 2000 posts :clap, but while Im at it... Had a break for nearly a week (worked 5 nights). Got to first turny today and made 6th (with a couple of rebuys. Went out on all-in with 1010 to some twats 55. He caught a bitch on the flop. 3k.jpg

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread staffy only just saw this today mate....congrats :clap I have tended to steer clear of the prima cash games past couple of weeks as they are inhabited more and more by TAG scandies and not the LP yanks that I love so much :lol - I just logged on to clear the raked hands for the 30k freeroll next week - glad you benifited from it as well. Heniek - well done to you as well mate, great return for only a few dollars...dont be too disheartened by the bad beat, at least you went out with your chips in as a big favourite Jez

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Cheers cains...been reading plenty literature and always keep an eye on whats being said on here by you guys in the know, so all that's left is to build up plenty experience on small stakes tables and tourneys, and freerolls. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Entered $4k on Prima, thinking it was NL, turned out to be FL. 4k.jpg I was actually a big chip leader going into the final 3, but that's where the fact that I haven't got a fcuking clue how to play Fixed Limit counted against me. Still, happy with that from my first ever FL tourney, wasn't expecting a return.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread just came 10th in the bet365 freeroll (out of 6000) players. everyone folds, just me and i guy left. I had 10A, flop is 3-10-6 , i have highest pair on the board. he goes all the way to the river, and river is a 3. i go all-in and he follows, and turns over a 3. then he says i'm an idiot for going all-in. what the f**k ?!?!?!?!

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread I only just got back into the game after a long hiatus this May, and havent really played any MTT's yet. I have however been playing in a $3 Buy in, STT Rounders/Ladder tournament. Took me a while to get back into the flow of this but over the last week or two I have finished in the money of these things four times: 1st = $500 2nd = $300 (x2) 3rd = $200 Rolled my $10 deposit into $1300. Nice! Probably just beginners luck. Will have to see if it pans out over the long term.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread This is nothing like Heiniks achievement but its a big deal for me so: Ladbrokes has a daily $200 freeroll, with 20 places paying. The prizes are pretty tiny with the winner getting $60 and everyone outside the top 9 getting $2. I just came 5th. The prize was a tiny $13 for 4 hours of play, money is nothing but im just so chuffed with myself right now :) 5th out of 2652

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Dunno whether this is worth bragging about but the missus is impressed Congratulations green00, you have won a seat in the $100,000 !! tournament! You have been automatically pre-registered, all you need to do is log into ParadisePoker.com to play. The tournament is currently scheduled to start in about 23 hours 37 minutes: 2005-05-29 09:00:00 PM GMT(+0) 2005-05-29 10:00:00 PM BST(+1) 2005-05-29 05:00:00 PM EDT(-4) 2005-05-29 02:00:00 PM PDT(-7) To play, you need to connect to Paradise Poker and log into your account. If you are not logged in or you do not show up in time, you will Post and Fold until you log in.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Well done green :clap. I think I played the same one. Was 14 left. 1-6 placed and 6-9 some cash (is that the one green?). I was on BB. Everyone folded and chep leader on SB raised. I raised him all in with A10. Then he shows K3 and a flop comes K 3 8. I was well pissed off :eyes.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Hello again. Long time, no post! After a long break from 'bad beat' poker, I decided to have my first tourney yesterday. Obviously the cash is nice, but the most important thing was the lack of ridiculous bad beats! I guess the long break was worth it. Well done to all those successes in my absence too! :clap Top performance that Heniek! :clap

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread well odone to wayne :clap now a question the tourney i have won a seat in tonight at 2200 on paradise says its a "Buy in pool guaranteed $100,000 " now at present it says "current buy in pol $31,500" 105 entries. .. does this mean they will make up the shortfall ??? also now this is only a thought ....whos the best poker player on here? and do they POSSIBLY ONLY POSSIBLY want to take my place if they felt confident in winning something big for me/us

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread The poker site, will put in the ekstra prize money if nesecarry... But its problably a tournament with re buys and add on, so problably not many $$ they have to put in... Good luck with it... Whoever going to play it.. I cant recommend my self, as im on a BIG loosing streake.. / cains