** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Free $55 Sat ticket

Burnley Joe

Dear BurnleyJoe, Play for your share of a guaranteed $8 Million in the Sunday Million 8th Anniversary on March 2, including at least $1M for the winner! Buy-in directly for $215, or take advantage of our special bonus offer for a free Sunday Million satellite ticket. Deposit $100 or more using bonus code ’SUNDAY8’ for a free $55 Sunday Million 8th Anniversary satellite ticket*.

Re: Free $55 Sat ticket I had the same email, but don't understand it... The small print at the bottom says [TABLE=width: 590]

[TR] [TD=width: 590, align: left]* Note: Tickets can only be used for Sunday Million 8th Anniversary $11 deadline satellite and all tickets will expire on March 2. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] So is the free ticket for a $55 satellite or an $11 satellite? Also I can't find any 55 ones, plus 55 seems pretty generous...so I'm going to guess it's $11? :eyes

Re: Free $55 Sat ticket thx again for posting that works for me too it looks like there are sats evry hour $55 but only 5 seat there and one like you said with 500 seats.....did you saw blind structure in that sat? :) and GL in SM iam in anyway

Re: Free $55 Sat ticket PokerStars Tournament #873483528, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $50.00/$5.00 USD 107 players Total Prize Pool: $5350.00 USD Target Tournament #868078392 Buy-In: $215.00 USD 24 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2014/03/01 1:03:00 WET [2014/02/28 20:03:00 ET] Dear diaeba, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #868078392 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #868078392 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 215.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site athttp://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details. Congratulations! Thank you for participating. got mine thanks joe