** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series

kevshat

After their rotten tour of Australia and the fallout which followed England start life post Ashes with a trip to the Caribbean for 3 ODIs and then 3 T20s to conclude their preparations for the upcoming World T20. The T20s in particular should be very competitive with the World T20 a week later. All the matches are live on Sky in the UK. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Fri Feb 28 (50 ovs) 13:30 GMT | 09:30 local 13:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - West Indies v England Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 34.png 23 - 27° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Mar 2 (50 ovs) 13:30 GMT | 09:30 local 13:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - West Indies v England Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Wed Mar 5 (50 ovs) 13:30 GMT | 09:30 local 13:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - West Indies v England Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Mar 9 (20 ovs) 18:30 GMT | 14:30 local 18:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st T20I - West Indies v England Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Tue Mar 11 (20 ovs) 18:30 GMT | 14:30 local 18:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd T20I - West Indies v England Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Thu Mar 13 (20 ovs) 18:30 GMT | 14:30 local 18:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd T20I - West Indies v England Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series Series preview: 4pts England to win ODI Series 10/11 Betfred I think England should be slight favourites for this series. West Indies are missing some heavy hitters from their arsenal with the likes of Chris Gayle, Kieron Pollard, Johnson Charles and Kemar Roach all sidelined. They do still have plenty of weapons in the form of the Bravo’s, Sunil Narine, Jason Holder and Dwayne Smith but I like the make up of this England squad and I think they have the batting depth and the quality of bowling to get the job done here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-odi-series-england-can-boost-confidence-with-series-win

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series Top England Series Batsman preview: 2pts J.Root Top England Series Batsman 5/1 Bet365 One man who bats in a good position is Joe Root. Root had a shocking tour of Australia but we all know he’s a whole lot better than that and I think this format should bring the best of his game back out, especially with the players around him taking the pressure off him by scoring so quickly. Along with Morgan, Root is probably the best player of spin in this side and given that he bats above Morgan and has a confidence boosting ton in the warm up game behind him I like the Yorkshire youngster in this series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-odi-series-betting-joe-root-can-enjoy-conditions-in-the-caribbean

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series 1st ODI preview: 3pts J.Tredwell's Performance Pts - 30&Over 5/6 Bet365 James Tredwell has the chance to put himself in the frame for the spinner’s spot in all formats with a good couple of months here and he should go well on this wicket. There will be turn in this wicket as we saw in the warm up game. He took three wickets in that match and given that he’ll field at slip quite often and can provide some useful runs late on his performance total looks a touch on the low side at 30. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-1st-odi-betting-james-tredwell-can-begin-series-well

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series 3rd ODI preview: 4pts J.Root's Performance Pts - 41&Over 4/5 Bet365 Anyone who followed the series preview will already be on England at 10/11 in this match so I’m leaving the match alone as I think England will win. One bet I like in this decider though is for Joe Root to cover a performance total of 41. Root has opened the bowling in both matches thus far and has taken a wicket in both matches. If he does that again here then the remainder should be wiped off with the bat so the overs look likely to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-3rd-odi-betting-joe-root-can-shine-in-series-decider

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series

Top England Series Batsman preview: 2pts J.Root Top England Series Batsman 5/1 Bet365 One man who bats in a good position is Joe Root. Root had a shocking tour of Australia but we all know he’s a whole lot better than that and I think this format should bring the best of his game back out, especially with the players around him taking the pressure off him by scoring so quickly. Along with Morgan, Root is probably the best player of spin in this side and given that he bats above Morgan and has a confidence boosting ton in the warm up game behind him I like the Yorkshire youngster in this series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-odi-series-betting-joe-root-can-enjoy-conditions-in-the-caribbean
Jackpot !! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series Cheers guys :ok. T20 series preview: 4pts West Indies to win T20 series 4/5 Stan James It is hard to see West Indies not winning this series. They are ideally set up for this format of the game and apart from the absence of Kieron Pollard they look at full strength here. Chris Gayle’s return will be daunting for an England attack who have been clattered around the park regularly in this format of the game. England have struggled with the bat at times in this format too so with the Windies being much more confident and comfortable over 20 overs they’re my pick for this series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-t20-series-betting-windies-can-warm-up-for-world-title-defence-with-series-win

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series Top England Series Batsman preview: 1pt J.Buttler Top England Series Batsman 12/1 Unibet For me Jos Buttler is one of England’s best players and he can show that in this series. He only just missed out on a ton in the final ODI in Antigua on Wednesday but the ease he was getting after the bowling attack was clear for all to see. He doesn’t bat so low down in the T20s and with a plethora of shots all around the wicket Buttler can go well. Everyone above him plays their shots so he could easily come in at 30/3 and needing to rebuild but if the platform has been set there’s no better finisher in the England side so the 12/1 on him top scoring in the series is worth a dabble. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-t20-series-betting-jos-buttler-can-star-in-t20-series

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series 1st T20 preview: 4pts Over 11.5 sixes 5/6 Stan James I think with the pace and bounce in the Barbados wicket a regular theme in this series is going to be big hitting. Both sides have players who love to hit the ball a long way and I expect that to be the case here. If Chris Gayle gets going then the over 11.5 sixes line will be covered in no time but there is more than enough power on both sides that it wouldn’t be reliant on him so I like the overs here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-1st-t20-betting-big-hits-can-come-frequently-in-barbados

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series 2nd T20 preview: 4pts D.Smith's Performance Pts - 27&Over 5/6 Bet365 Dwayne Smith looked in good touch in the opening T20 and I see no reason why he can’t go just as well in this match if not better. He made a lightning quick 27 before a Ravi Bopara inswinger got him but Smith has faced all of this attack many times in county cricket and I would expect him to continue to score well. He’s dynamite in the field which brings catching into play and he might bowl the odd over or two as well so his performance target of 27 looks a touch low. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-2nd-t20-betting-dwayne-smith-can-torment-england-on-tuesday

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series Always a good plan to give Gayle and Smith a bit of a kickstart by bowling pace on a wicket that doesn't suit them at all. I do wonder what these hoards of analysts are being paid to do when they clearly weren't paying attention to the 20 overs that just happened.

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series

Always a good plan to give Gayle and Smith a bit of a kickstart by bowling pace on a wicket that doesn't suit them at all. I do wonder what these hoards of analysts are being paid to do when they clearly weren't paying attention to the 20 overs that just happened.
Spot on, mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: West Indies vs England - ODI Series & T20 Series 3rd T20 preview: 4pts J.Buttler's Performance Pts - 37&Over 5/6 Bet365 There have been few bright spots for England in this series but one bright spot has come in the form of the impressive young keeper Jos Buttler. He hit an impressive half century in the last game and his keeping has been good too. I would expect more turn in this track so Buttler may well nick a stumping but the way England are batting Buttler will be in early enough so I think a performance total of 37 is well within the range of the Lancashire man in this series finale. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-england-3rd-t20-betting-jos-buttler-can-impress-in-series-finale