** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League > Thursday February 27th

Aidymac

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Shakhtar vs Plzen Both to score @ 2.00 William Hill Shakhtar (-1.25) @ 2.03 SBOBET Immediately after the playoffs draw in Europa League , it became clear that the Czech club will get it very hard in the confrontation with the champion of Ukraine. However, in the first fight at "Dusan Arena" Dusan Uhryn's men gave battle to his venerable opponent , playing a 1-1 draw. Now, Victoria is sent to the capital of Donbass , where will decide the fate of 1/8 finals of the second most prestigious tournament of the Europe. General director of Shakhtar in an interview said that the Donetsk club aims to win the Europa League. At home awaits some bacon & vodka and similar statements from the leadership of the miners are perceived as self-evident. Black and Orange year after year are unmatched in the domestic arena , and successfully participate in the Champions League. The first half of the season Mircea Lucescu players spent not very convincing , because of the losses in the summer season. Team took time to learn to do without Fernandinho , Willian and Mkhitaryan. Judging by the test matches at the training camp now the miners are in good shape. Also worth noting is that in their own stadium Shakhtar able to beat almost any club from the continent. Last weekend resumed Czech Championship and Victoria played against Banik and won 2-1. Banik match with one hand may have the benefit of Victoria before the meeting with the miners. Still more game that will allow the team to work out new ideas coaching can improve communication between players. But on the another hand, waste of forces on the eve of such an important game to anything good will not. It seems that Shakhtar effortlessly win today. Czech players primarily fear Brazilian diaspora from the Donetsk club. I believe that the Donetsk team at home without any problems should win the champion of the Czech Republic. Especially because in the first match was shown perfectly clear superiority of the miners over his opponent. Shakhtar will be able to win with handicap , and Both to score is another good bet.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Genk v Anji I think Anji are probably being under-estimated here. They've got quite a good record in Europe, both home and away. As far as I can see, they were the better side in the first leg. Their shots stats from the group games are better than Genk's. I was about to say I'm not sure they should be as high as 5.75 - but I've just noticed the odds have come in a lot - best odds now are 4.1. I'm hesitant at those odds, but they might still be worth backing at 1.8 for Anji +0.5 with several bookies. Unfortunately, most of the value's probably now gone - so my first sentence should read 'WERE being under-estimated' ...

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Genk v Anzhi Makhachkala Genk (-0.25) @ 1.89 188Bet If the motivation - is something that could change this week , the skill of the blue to take no where. Anzhi - composition is not appropriate not only European competition , but also the Russian championship. Great desire that I saw in the first leg was broken by low level performers. Offensively - complete zero. After loss at home 0-2 during past weekend in the local Begium division, Genk changed coach, and the new coach is Emilio Ferrera - making his debut match today. Therefore, if Genk adds a plus to theyr motivation, it would be easy to win and pass Dagestani team. 2-0

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th To all those who are doing in-play at the moment...few days ago Lokomotiv Moscow in a friendly ( !!! ) destroyed Stromgodset 15-0. It looks similar today, already 1-0 vs Molde. I was lucky to ''catch'' the Over 2,5 at 1,83 seconds before the penalty was given, but history repeats. Also expect at least 2 more goals in-play from Ranheim, the Over 4,5 was at 2,10 at the opening, at HT it is already 3-0 and a gulf of difference in class... GL P.S. Bet365 removed Ranheim from the in-play, but Lokomotiv Moscow is worth getting involved further. Salzburg are quiet and I am getting wiorried seriously...An Under in Salzburg will murder me, unless either all the others come right, or both Soriano and Rakitic score anytime...

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th

Salzburg are quiet and I am getting wiorried seriously...An Under in Salzburg will murder me' date=' unless either all the others come right, or both Soriano and Rakitic score anytime...[/quote'] I wouldn't be surprised to see some late goals in Salzburg. The home side are very good on the counter, especially against tiring teams. On the other hand, if Ajax don't score, Salzburg don't need to do anything, so it could end 0-0.

To all those who are doing in-play at the moment...few days ago Lokomotiv Moscow in a friendly ( !!! ) destroyed Stromgodset 15-0. It looks similar today, already 1-0 vs Molde. I was lucky to ''catch'' the Over 2,5 at 1,83 seconds before the penalty was given, but history repeats. Also expect at least 2 more goals in-play from Ranheim, the Over 4,5 was at 2,10 at the opening, at HT it is already 3-0 and a gulf of difference in class... GL P.S. Bet365 removed Ranheim from the in-play, but Lokomotiv Moscow is worth getting involved further. Salzburg are quiet and I am getting wiorried seriously...An Under in Salzburg will murder me, unless either all the others come right, or both Soriano and Rakitic score anytime...
Slightly off topic but..... Some of these friendlies that have been offered up are mad IMO. Huge differences in class. Today they had up Malaga B versus a side from the Swiss fifth tier :loon The only thing with Lokomotiv today is that Molde are possibly slightly better than Stromsgodset and Lokomotiv played once today already against a side from the Spanish Segunda B I think....

I wouldn't be surprised to see some late goals in Salzburg. The home side are very good on the counter' date=' especially against tiring teams. On the other hand, if Ajax don't score, Salzburg don't need to do anything, so it could end 0-0.[/quote'] That's why I am ''praying'' for a goal in the first half or early in the second, so that I can lay the Over 2,5...I see again an attacking Salzburg and Ajax playing as if they lead 3-0 from the first leg...and the post didn't help me much either...

I agree with a Rubin win in this but I would have thought Betis have all but given up on La Liga as they are so far adrift it is almost impossible they can get out of trouble in the league. Seems they would put there focus on the Europa League now instead. Hopefully that still won't be enough to get anything here!
And so it proved!

That's why I am ''praying'' for a goal in the first half or early in the second' date=' so that I can lay the Over 2,5...I see again an attacking Salzburg and Ajax playing as if they lead 3-0 from the first leg...and the post didn't help me much either...[/quote'] Layed the Over at 2,20, no matter what happens from here at 2-0, - break even. Ranheim brought some cash, let's see what happens elsewhere. Feeling relieved after that 0-0 in the first half.

My feeling is that over 2.5 goals & BTTS in Plzen 1-1 Shakhtar:cigar:cigar Porto 2-2 Frankfurt:cigar:cigar Maribor 2-2 Sevilla:cigar:cigar and 3 home wins Basel Home Win over Tel Aviv 1.75 (betvictor) 0-0 1st leg:cigar Genk Home WIn over Anzhi is 2.05 (bet365) 0-0 1st leg Frankfurt Home WIn Porto at 3.3 (betvictor) 2-2 1st leg:wall will produce at least 6 winners in 9 bets. I am very happy to take Frankfurt winner, onto Sevilla BTTS onto a gift ROMA > INTER on the weekend.
7 of 8 , but irritated to see frankfurt give up a 2-0 lead and a 3-2 lead.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th i've gone for Lyon -1 1.91 everywhere. after traveling to the first leg with reserves, they have made 8 changes for today's 2nd leg in France. Makes sense as they had a big game last weekend they had an eye on (away to Lille) but don't have that today. I fancy Lyon winning this and advancing through. gl i would expect price to drift over the next few minutes

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th I great night so far for the Over hunters. 7 out of 8 went Over, including two of the highest paid ones Ludogorets and Basel, and if someone had Rubin at Over 2 Goals to break even - could have been a full house with one void. The game in Sofia was crazy...so was in Franfurt, but expected by many here. I do believe as I posted earlier that I expect more Overs with the late games, fingers crossed !

Napoli v Swansea Although Napoli came via the Champions League, and of course have the greater pedigree, Swansea surprisingly dominated the home game. The consensus is it will be different tonight, but I'm not convinced. Swansea shots on target stats from their EL group games are much better than Napoli's from their CL games. Overall, I think there's some value backing Swansea here at the current odds of up to 8.0. I've also analysed corners for these sides, and I think it's worth backing Swansea on the corner handicap with Bet365. Swansea won an average of 2 more corners per away game than their opponents. For Napoli at home it was 1 more, so I think Bet365's odds are worth taking - Asian Corner Handicap Swansea +3 1.83
FT: Napoli 3 Swansea 1 All Swansea bets lost, but the corner bet won, as Swansea dominated the corner count Final corners: Napoli 2 Swansea 5

I great night so far for the Over hunters. 7 out of 8 went Over, including two of the highest paid ones Ludogorets and Basel, and if someone had Rubin at Over 2 Goals to break even - could have been a full house with one void. The game in Sofia was crazy...so was in Franfurt, but expected by many here. I do believe as I posted earlier that I expect more Overs with the late games, fingers crossed !
Not many first half goals, but a lot of late ones in the second half

Denswil and van der hoorn as centre back.. Total disaster.. We will see goals tonight guys' date=' that's for sure! He is definitely thinking of the game on sunday against Feyenoord. He would be foolish not to. This game is over and I can see salzburg win again comfortable here![/quote'] As expected they lost again.. Terrible defensively and it could have been worse! Porto game delivered some nice profit on the overs! ;-)

Napoli' date=' Spurs and Benfica to win is 4/1 on PaddyPower for anyone interested. Great value but the max stake is only 13 euro. Be quick though because this offer won't be available for long.[/quote'] Well spotted....Looked a very good bet when you brought it to forums attention..... Swansea played well tonight, possibly deserved more from the game. :ok

So by a process of elimination we are left with Plzen 1-1 Shakhtar Porto 2-2 Frankfurt Maribor 2-2 Sevilla The above 3 1st legs indicate desire, goals, and motivation and I think they will all be excellent candidates for BTTS and over 2.5 goals. EQUAL teams that have something to play for , that are scoring goals. Perfect !
I guess were right about these three - all produced BTTS and all were over 2.5 :clap

Ludogorets-Lazio. Yesterday Ludogorets were not gret away to Botev Plovdiv(2:2).Ludogorets were happy to take the point and run while Botev made a good selection and expectations were big.The team news would be crucial for the game.If Reja play his best 11 i fully expect LAzio to win.2nd half in Rome suggest that if Lazio put their best performance they should win it.There were bunch of shots towards Stoyanov who had his day.I am waiting for the line-ups for now but bet365 offers odds of 3.25 for Lazio to qualify so if they rise to 3.5 i will take them no matter what squad they start with.Yesterday Ludogorets defence looked clumsy but i should say that Ludogorets scored a gol which was diallowed and there was a 100% penalty which wasn't given.ANyway Ludogorets are capable of scoring again but they will concede.I said that last time too but if someone of you have watched the reversed fixture in Rome he should have seen that Lazio missed a penalty and 2,3 very good chances to score.Bet365 offers 1.85 for BTTS-Yes.
Although i was very unlucky with my pick- Lazio to qualify, i am happy that my main bet came in.