** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League > Thursday February 27th

Aidymac

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Regarding the Ludogorets - Lazio game Don't know what impact exactly this will have on the game but this is now widely spread in the media - the stadium will be full, yeah, but one of the sectors where the supporters of Levski Sofia are usually gathering is said to be going to support the Italians. All the ultrases of Levski will be on the Lazio side and also some provocations on their behalf are expected in order to ruin the campaign of Ludogorets in Europe.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th

Europa League is always very 'underish'. I've made 3 bets so far on total goals' date=' and I won 3 times. It was very profitable in the group stage, but I won't do it tonight because a second leg is something different.[/quote'] You would expect second legs to have goals - that's why I was suprised that so few were over 2.5 in the second leg at this stage last year.

You would expect second legs to have goals - that's why I was suprised that so few were over 2.5 in the second leg at this stage last year.
Surely it depends on how the first leg went? They're both connected and the first always effects the second.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Basel vs Maccabi Tel Aviv These teams met already this season in CL qualifiers, where Basel advanced with 1-0 home win and away 3-3 draw. I don’t see it going the other way this time. Yes the fact is that Basel sold their star Salah to Chelsea. But rest of the main line-up still stays pretty much the same. We’ve seen Basel do fairly well in Europe so far. They were 1-1-1 in CL group phase at home which isn’t too bad considering the class of the opponents. Last season Basel lost only once at home in EL. And that was the semi-final against Chelsea. But they beat Videoton, Sporting, Dnipro and Zenit, played draws with Genk and Spurs. Every team with maybe the exception of Videoton are superior to Maccabi. Maccabi is 1-1-1 in away games this season in EL. First match was 0-0 and the stats were pretty equal aswell: Shots on Target 3-3 Shots off Target 2-2 Comparing these numbers with the matches they played earlier this season(from Uefa.com): In Israel 3-3FT Total attempts 14-7 In Switzerland Total attempts 13-6 So first time they met, home teams had stronger plays. This time though, Maccabi didn’t show this. Any scoring draw and win puts Maccabi through so Basel has to win. I believe Basel has ambition in this competition and call Basel win. Basel 1.70 @ Bet365

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Rubin Kazan - Real Betis Rubin Kazan were very fortunate to get a draw in the first leg of this clash. They rarely kept possession in Betis's half and managed to score their goal from a penalty. Statistics from the game show: Betis had 63% possession, shots were 13:4, corners 10:2, yellow cards 5:5, Rubin also got a red card when their star striker Alexander Prudnikov got sent off, meaning he will miss the second leg. After Rubin scored the equaliser they got back and fought for the draw, while Betis played with everyone in attack. Having watched the first game, I expect today's match to be very nervy, a lot of cards to be shown and very very few goals - I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends 0:0. I really can't see Rubin scoring more than one goal today, especially without Prudnikov. On the other hand, Betis is in a lot of trouble in the Primera and this travel to Russia is not doing them any good. Picks: 9/10 - Under 2.5 goals @ 1.61 (bet365) 5/10 - First Half Goals Under 0.5 @ 2.50 (bet365) 2/10 - Correct Score: 0:0 @ 8.00 (bet365)

It's hard to pick overs in these legs to be honest. I see many unders.. Only game I fancy to go over is Eintracht vs Porto cause Porto needs a win or a lot of goals. Eintracht is also surely capable of scoring at home! 2th leg is Fiorentina hosting Esbjerg.. Danish team got nothing to loose and scored in 3 of their 4 away games in the group. Fiorentina might also rotate a bit for their weekend game against Lazio. They often play a open style of football and goals are on the cards for me.
Hi senk, 1. I don't see it your way. I also read MP Louis is going ''unders'' or rather has doubts about many ''overs''. This same time last year many unders is what makes him hesitate. --I will surely never go overs with Rubin, although with so many new first-liners and a Manager things might change. --I will surely never go overs in Sofia with Ludogorets, the logic of the game points at a very tight start from the hosts. --I have very strong doubts about a possible ''over'' in Lyon. Odessa are a ''clumsy'' team, Lyon's priority is most certainly in the local league, a narrow win will be relatively easy to achieve. --My logic with Lyon is the same with Napoli, although the opposition there is far more difficult, Swansea aren't going for a training camp to Naples. 2. Next is my 50/50 list with games who can go either slow and boring, with many cards, or go entertaining with many goals. The list includes Spurs, with dangerous guests, same in Alkmaar, in Genk, in Lisbon with Benfica and in Donetsk with Shakhtar. Possibly Fiorentina on this list too, along with Basel, although I can see the Danes and the Israelis going forward with nothing to lose and the game is rather on my ''Overs'' list... The ''beauty of all these games is the fact that they look underish to a point, but on a good day all you need is just the hosts being on fire, or having a good day - each favourite in the 50/50 list can complete the Over 2,5 Goals alone. Not to mention that the opposition involved is dangerous in all these pairs. 3. If my logic is right ( no gurantees ) than the Overs which are most probable are the games in Valencia ( makes sense to me with an open game from both teams, especially Kyiv), Sevilla, where an attacking team hosts an attacking team, Salzburg ( no need to talk about this game ), Trabzon, where the hosts will go forward from the start ( danger is Juve are tactically good enough to slow the Turks down ). Last here in the game in Franfurt, which just because we had seen 4 goals in the first leg is favoured by many as the best option for betting on total goals tonight...Well, I am avoiding exactly this one, because the logic of the game points different. First - I have learned from allthethings here ( a great punter ) to avoid public bets. Second - Frankfurt have the advantage of the first leg, no need to rush, while Porto gradually build up the pressure. Second half here will be interesting, but the 3 goals needed somehow bother me. My picks - surely Salzburg, with many variations, including Host Team Goals + 2,5, total Over 3,5, Over 4,5. Main bet is Over 2,5 with stakes high enough to cover all the other ones I placed on this game. I also have medium stakes on Overs in Trabzon, Valencia, Sevilla, but I am leaving Franfurt for the in-play. As well as few games where I am confident enough about the Overs but I am not happy with the odds. In-play with all these... The key is to select Overs from my 50/50 group, and here is where maths comes in - any game from this group with odds above 1,90 is interesting to me, any game with odds above 2,05 is a must to me, simply because you can reduce the risk by playing with the Asian Over 2 Goals instead of Over 2,5... and get ''void'' or with at lower odds, but safer. Basel is at 2,05 for Over 2,5 and 1,525 for Over 2 goals. Surely gives you more safety and ideas compared to the 1,72 offered for Over 2,5 Goals in Napoli, 1,65 in Shakhtar, 1,60 in Fiorentina. Lyon is also good for this logic, at 2.05, and the same odds for Over 2 goals...I mean would it be a surprise to anyone to see a 2-0 win by the hosts? I needed a bit higher here though... I can go on forever, but apart from the logic and the calculations we have early goals, penalties, red cards, and all our logics go in the drain. In the past 2 nights I got 2,50 and 2,30 for Gremio and Flamengo to go Over 2,5 Goals, in 3 games in Mexican Cup I got odds above 2,25 and all went Over...Last night though I got 1,60 for Internacional Porto Alegre to go Over 2,5 with high stakes, and the game ended 1-0, with a very late winner... Allthethings has a theory about this, calling it ''the highest paid Over''...You would be surprised to know how many times he is right. Tonight the highest paid Overs are in Sofia with Ludogorets at 2,25, in Kazan at 2,30, in Benfica, Lyon and Basel at 2,05. I did two of these at Over 2 Goals only, but I am ever so curious to see what happens with this high-odds group...

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Basel - Maccabi Tel Aviv The first game played in Israel was one of the most boring games you could imagine. Surprisingly for me, two teams that generally prefer to attack, create a lot of opportunities and score lots of goals, managed to get 8 shots combined for the whole game. Maccabi were entirely focused on not conceding a goal, while Basel seemed scared to attack in order not to allow Maccabi to fulfil their initial plan to use their fast wingers and counter attack. Today, I expect a much more interesting game as both teams need goals. Both teams are missing their key central defenders - Ivan Ivanov is out for Basel with a long-term injury, while Carlos Garcia got a yellow card for Maccabi in the first leg, meaning he will miss today's clash. Basel are by no means the more experienced team when playing in Europe and one of the best performers when it comes to home games. The two teams played against each other in the Champions League qualification stage and the first game was again far from interesting with Basel getting a lucky 1:0 win. In the second leg, however, the two teams showed what they are capable of, finishing 3:3. This is what I expect today, a lot of goals, definitely both teams scoring, and more likely Basel to come out with the win. Picks: 8/10 Both Teams To Score @ 1.90 (bet365) 7/10 Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.05 (bet365) 4/10 Basel to win & Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.75 (bet365)

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Kazan Rubin vs Real Betis Rubin started their EL campaign already in July. They have played 13 matches and haven’t lost once!They are 5-1-0 at home. Last season they reached quarter-finals and lost to the champions Chelsea although they beat them 3-2 at home. This shows that they might have the ambition to play Europa League. Russia is a tough place to play for most foreign teams and is a long trip to make. Regular defender Kuzmin and striker Prudnikov suspended. Betis is last in La Liga and is likely to play in Segunda next season. In EL they have done better. They played 9 matches and lost only once. Away they are 2-1-1. Last match ended 1-1 but really should have been a win for Betis because ofthe red card Rubin got in the 28’. They dominated the stats but still had to accept the draw due to 74’ Eremenko penalty. This time though hopefully Rubin doesn’t have to play 10 vs 11 men. It is -6 °C in Kazan and promises to be around -9 °C kick-off time. A nasty weather for teams from Western Europe. Rubin win 1.75 @ Bet365

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th As a porto fan, i can confirm the disapointment of the fans...this is the worst season in years. Vitor Pereira also screwed things up, but in the end he won 2 leagues. However this season i cant see that happening as Porto keeps playing an awful football and even at home they lost their power. A 5 years streak without a defeat came to an end last sunday agains Estoril...in the champions league where Estadio do Dragao used to be a fortress, 2 defeats and a poor draw agains Austria Viena...this Porto is not the same, the season is a total disgrace, Paulo Fonseca will leave soon or in the end of the season. However i remember Vitor Pereira being in the same position, and all of the sudden he managed to beat Dinamo Kiev in Ukraine and stayed till the end to win the portuguese league. This being said, i think Porto may achieve qualification, but i guess it will be something like 0-1...Frankfurt is missing Rode, they will try to hold on their defense, but Porto has no need to go "gung-ho" as we all know there is a diference in quality and the goal may appear at any moment. Frankfurt had two goal chances in first leg and scored two goals...lucky result. Like someone said before, Porto is used to play against teams that park the bus...i think Frankfurt will try to do this and the game will be boring. I think Porto will dominate the match, try to score but with no rush, as a 0-1 is good enough. My advise would be to leave it for in play. GL

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Well i just spotted what i consider a huge value bet and so im on it with a triple dime. Porto is the still the team with most corners on the Champions League, despite having played only 6 matches...they have 51 corners the same number as Bayern..average 6.5 a match. First leg agains Frankfurt i went on over 9.5 and lost as Porto had only 5 corners but Frankfurt only 1. Porto corners this season in european matches: Austria - Porto: 5-5 Porto - Atl Madrid: 6-3 Porto - Zenit: 7-7 Zenit - Porto: 3-6 Porto - Autria: 14-3 Atl Madrid - Porto: 4-13 Europe League: Porto - Eintracht: 5-1 Only in two matches Porto drew in number of corners. In terms of possesion, Porto had 50-50 in Madrid, lost agains Zenit at home becuse they played with men for one hour, but in the other 5 matches Porto also won in terms of ball possesion. Porto is known for that..they like to control the game, the problem is that this year they play a very slow football and they miss the quality of Moutinho and James Rodriguez...but still...Porto uses to keep the ball. That is a fact. Another fact is that Porto plays with wingers...Varela and Quaresma are in good shape...like i said before i think Porto will dominate the match, control the ball and play by the wings as they use to do...if Frankfurt parks the bus as i expect, we´ll see Porto playing the whole match in the offensive midfield with Varela and Quaresma trying to creat chances. Porto corner handicap -1 2.00 @ Bet365 Good luck

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th I think Odds for Rubin above 1.7 are a gift. They went behind and down to 10 men in the first half and still managed to get a draw in the first leg. This is because they are facing a truly unmotivated side that has other stuff to worry about. Betis will not be showing their best 11 for sure and even if they do a Russian side playing at home has to have the clear advantage. I will also be taking Napoli to win. With the help of the fans this season Napoli is a beast at home in Europe. Swansea is not yet a side that can win huge European victories abroad. The Seria A title is clearly out of their grasp and EL is something to play for. The good performance by Swansea is all they had to offer in this tie and I predict they will get pressured from the 1st minute in Italy and an early goal is likely. I also contemplated if Napoli could cover a 1 goal handicap.

Rubin Kazan v Real Bettis I am all over Rubin in this match. They managed to get an important draw on the road against Bettis. Bettis will travel to the COLD home of Rubin. The cold climate should be an advantage for the russians, i guess i dont need to explain why. Another fact is that Bettis kinda sucks in the role of travelers they lost their last 4/5 matches on the road. Bettis is rock bottom in La Liga, they won only 3 matches out of 25 rounds in their league. They know even if they qualify for the round of 16 in Europa League they dont have a chance to go further...their main focus is La Liga now. On the other hand Rubin Kazan is still on winter break and their main focus is Europa League. They played a few friendlies and they looked quite solid. Rubin had lost at home for the last time in this tournament against Atletico Madrid in february last year. So everything points towards a home win here and thats what i will bet on. I am also considering under 2.5 goals, but the main bet is Rubin to win. GL all! Possible lineups: Rubin Kazan: 1 Sergei Ryzhikov, 76 Roman Sharonov, 5 Solomon Kverkvelia, 4 Taras Burlak, 61 Gokdeniz Karadeniz, 10 Dmitri Torbinsky, 23 Roman Eremenko, 90 Yann M'Vila, 7 Vladislav Kulik, 15 Sergey Kisliak, 81 Ruslan Mukhametshin Real Betis: 1 Antonio Adán, 18 Alfred Ndiaye, 15 Damien Perquis, 12 Didac, 11 Juanfran, 14 Salva Sevilla, 21 Lorenzo Reyes, 8 Nono, 22 Cedric, 6 Leo Baptistao, 24 Rubén Castro Rubin Kazan to win @marathonbet odds 1.86 Stake 6.5/10
Has the venue for this game not been changed, with the home pitch being in such a bad state? match is being played on artificial pitch, still being played in Kazan, just at a different stadium I believe.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Napoli lazio and porto ajax all to win 55/1 skybet this is great bet as i can see these teams going through as napoli and porto need to win while lazio and ajax if they play their full sides can go through i can see these teams having full strength sides as this is a trophy anyone can win

Napoli sevilla and porto all to win 55/1 skybet this is great bet as i can see these teams going through as they napoli and porto need to win while sevilla are already through
surely thats an error. shouldnt even be in double digits.

Napoli lazio and porto ajax all to win 55/1 skybet this is great bet as i can see these teams going through as they napoli and porto need to win while sevilla are already through i can see these teams having full strength sides as this is a trophy anyone can win
As pointed out we need correct odds. More reasoning, in fact any reasoning at all, and bookmaker it's with :D Other than that you're doing fine :ok

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th All of these Europa league games are landmines. You really don't know what team the mangers will put out, or if a team is trying at all (Ajax 0-3 Salzburg perfect example) My feeling is that motivation is the most important criteria. So which 1st legs have produced results that will generate MOTIVATION ? We'll for me , any team that won the 1st leg by 2 goals or more will not be motivated. They just have to keep it steady, play dull defensive football and kill of the game. The are nicely ahead, just maintain the lead and cruise over the line. So that rules out Esbjerg 1-3 Fiorentina Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Valencia Ajax 0-3 Saltzburg Juventus 2-0 Trabzonspor I don't think you can look for an explosion of goals in any game that finished 1st leg 0-0. In these games the away team has done the business, and the home team has shown they can't score goals. Now the away teams want's a tight controlled game at home where they win it 1-0 or 2-0 That excludes these games from BTTS and over 2.5 bets for me Anzhi 0-0 Genk Chernomorets 0-0 Lyon Swansea 0-0 Napoli Tel Aviv 0-0 Basel So by a process of elimination we are left with Plzen 1-1 Shakhtar Porto 2-2 Frankfurt Maribor 2-2 Sevilla The above 3 1st legs indicate desire, goals, and motivation and I think they will all be excellent candidates for BTTS and over 2.5 goals. EQUAL teams that have something to play for , that are scoring goals. Perfect ! Three games where I do like the home win Basel Home Win over Tel Aviv 1.75 (betvictor) 0-0 1st leg Genk Home WIn over Anzhi is 2.05 (bet365) 0-0 1st leg Frankfurt Home WIn Porto at 3.3 (betvictor) 2-2 1st leg

All of these Europa league games are landmines. You really don't know what team the mangers will put out, or if a team is trying at all (Ajax 0-3 Salzburg perfect example) My feeling is that motivation is the most important criteria. So which 1st legs have produced results that will generate MOTIVATION ? We'll for me , any team that won the 1st leg by 2 goals or more will not be motivated. They just have to keep it steady, play dull defensive football and kill of the game. The are nicely ahead, just maintain the lead and cruise over the line. So that rules out Esbjerg 1-3 Fiorentina Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Valencia Ajax 0-3 Saltzburg Juventus 2-0 Trabzonspor I don't think you can look for an explosion of goals in any game that finished 1st leg 0-0. In these games the away team has done the business, and they want a tight controlled game at home where they win it 1-0 or 2-0 That excludes Anzhi 0-0 Genk Chernomorets 0-0 Lyon Swansea 0-0 Napoli Tel Aviv 0-0 Basel So by a process of elimination we are left with Plzen 1-1 Shakhtar Porto 2-2 Frankfurt Maribor 2-2 Sevilla The above 3 1st legs indicate desire, goals, and motivation and I think they will all be excellent candidates for BTTS and over 2.5 goals. EQUAL teams that have something to play for , that are scoring goals. Perfect ! Three games where I do like the home win Basel Home Win over Tel Aviv 1.75 (betvictor) 0-0 1st leg Genk Home WIn over Anzhi is 2.05 (bet365) 0-0 1st leg Frankfurt Home WIn Porto at 3.3 (betvictor) 2-2 1st leg
not as easy as that Neil. Frankfurt for example dont need to win. They only need to draw 0:0 or 1:1 and they are through on away goals. Agree about motivation though and it is one thing i am looking at. Though really hard with all these changed lineups involved

not as easy as that Neil. Frankfurt for example dont need to win. They only need to draw 0:0 or 1:1 and they are through on away goals. Agree about motivation though.
My feeling is that over 2.5 goals & BTTS in Plzen 1-1 Shakhtar Porto 2-2 Frankfurt Maribor 2-2 Sevilla and 3 home wins Basel Home Win over Tel Aviv 1.75 (betvictor) 0-0 1st leg Genk Home WIn over Anzhi is 2.05 (bet365) 0-0 1st leg Frankfurt Home WIn Porto at 3.3 (betvictor) 2-2 1st leg will produce at least 6 winners in 9 bets. I am very happy to take Frankfurt winner, onto Sevilla BTTS onto a gift ROMA > INTER on the weekend.

I think Odds for Rubin above 1.7 are a gift. They went behind and down to 10 men in the first half and still managed to get a draw in the first leg. This is because they are facing a truly unmotivated side that has other stuff to worry about. Betis will not be showing their best 11 for sure and even if they do a Russian side playing at home has to have the clear advantage. I will also be taking Napoli to win. With the help of the fans this season Napoli is a beast at home in Europe. Swansea is not yet a side that can win huge European victories abroad. The Seria A title is clearly out of their grasp and EL is something to play for. The good performance by Swansea is all they had to offer in this tie and I predict they will get pressured from the 1st minute in Italy and an early goal is likely. I also contemplated if Napoli could cover a 1 goal handicap.
Drifting a fair bit before kick-off could be evens shortly, maybe with change of venue, or the fact they only have one striker.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th With the current formats of the Champions League and Europa League games, it's much easier to follow the CL matches in-play, because there are only ever two on one night. With the Europa League, you risk trying to follow far too many games at once. I know, because I've done this many times. For this reason, tonight I'm going to try hard to limit myself to a shortlist of games only. At the moment, the list is: Rubin Kazan v Real Betis Napoli v Swansea Salzburg v Ajax Sevilla v Maribor Genk v Anji Valencia v Din Kiev The Rubin Kazan game is about to kick off. I'll try and post some thoughts on the other five games soon.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Lyon vs Chernomorets Odessa Under 2.5 @ 1.85 Unibet First meeting ended with a completely deserved 0-0, and there were objective reasons on the part of both. In the championship of Ukraine winter break and therefore guys from Odessa , not having enough match practice , to achieve the result primarily preoccupied on robust defense. Attacks and dangerous moments for Lyon can safely count on the fingers of one hand. Well, the French themselves are given a rest basically and released into battle reserves. Today the situation is similar. Chernomorets again without match practice , and Lyon coach mixes the main structure with reservists. Total Under looks a very good bet , but want to further improve it and offer to play a total of the first half. Odessa with all due respect to them for the entire match may not be enough. Lyon coach can not withstand the pressure from the stands to and in the second half release additional main players. But in the first half of the teams will be more to look closely to the opponent , saving power to end of the fight. In principle, in this way they play constantly. Latest Games Lyon : 23.02.14 Lille - Lyon 0:0 (0:0) 20.02.14 Chernomorets - Lyon 0:0 (0:0) 16.02.14 Lyon - Ajaccio 3:1 (1:0) 13.02.14 Lyon - Lens 1:1 (1:0) 09.02.14 Nantes - Lyon 1:2 (0:1) Latest Games Chernomorets : 20.02.14 Chernomorets - Lyon 0:0 (0:0) 13.02.14 Chernomorets - Zestafoni 1:0 (0:0 ) 06.02.14 Chernomorets - Petrolul Ploiesti 1:0 (0:0) 06.02.14 Chernomorets - Dinamo Tbilisi 0:1 (0:0) 30.01.14 Chernomorets - Radnicki Nis 0:0 (0:0) Today's match can solve one goal scored. Believe that more than one goal from Lyon will not see. Set for Under 2.5 games / I was watching the match between them in Odessa, honestly to say, I almost fell asleep. If someone suffer from insomnia I advise you to watch that match, really very boring. I do not see much more active or very scoring one this reverse fixture too.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Napoli v Swansea Although Napoli came via the Champions League, and of course have the greater pedigree, Swansea surprisingly dominated the home game. The consensus is it will be different tonight, but I'm not convinced. Swansea shots on target stats from their EL group games are much better than Napoli's from their CL games. Overall, I think there's some value backing Swansea here at the current odds of up to 8.0. I've also analysed corners for these sides, and I think it's worth backing Swansea on the corner handicap with Bet365. Swansea won an average of 2 more corners per away game than their opponents. For Napoli at home it was 1 more, so I think Bet365's odds are worth taking - Asian Corner Handicap Swansea +3 1.83

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th [TABLE=class: tt-table match, width: 651] [TR] [TH=class: home, colspan: 3, align: right]Red Bull Salzburg Team Lineup[/TH] [TH=class: away, colspan: 3]Ajax Team Lineup[/TH] [/TR]

[TR] [TD=class: left]31[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Peter Gulacsi[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Jasper Cillessen[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]22[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Christian Schwegler[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Ricardo van Rhijn[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Andreas Ulmer[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Mike van der Hoorn[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]6[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]36[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Martin Hinteregger[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Daley Blind[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]17[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Andre Ramalho[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Stefano Denswil[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]24[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Stefan Ilsanker[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Christian Poulsen[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]24[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Christoph Leitgeb[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Lerin Duarte[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]8[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]44[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Kevin Kampl[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Siem de Jong[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]27[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Alan[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Davy Klaassen[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]18[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Sadio Mane[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Kolbeinn Sigthorsson[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]9[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: left, width: 30px, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: icons, width: 105px, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: home, width: 180px, align: right]Jonathan Soriano[/TD] [TD=class: away, width: 180px]Lesley De Sa[/TD] [TD=class: icons2, width: 105px, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: right, width: 30px, align: center]34[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: home, colspan: 3, align: right]Substitutes[/TH] [TH=class: away, colspan: 3]Substitutes[/TH] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Salzburg v Ajax Like Napoli v Swansea, this one pitches a team from Champions League against one from the Europa League group stage. I saw the second half of the first game in Amsterdam, and Salzburg were really very impressive. Ajax only looked like scoring in the last 5 minutes. Both clubs lead their respective leagues, and I've been impressed with what I've seen of both domestically. I thought Salzburg would find the step up in class too much, but I was very wrong as far as the first leg goes. I can't really see Ajax not going for it, and I know Salzburg are superb on the counter, especially at home, so this could be a real goal-fest. I'm struggling to see any definite pre-match value, but I'll try to watch most of this game in-play with a view to backing overs goals, particularly if Ajax take the lead and start to believe they can level things up ...

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 27th Denswil and van der hoorn as centre back.. Total disaster.. We will see goals tonight guys, that's for sure! He is definitely thinking of the game on sunday against Feyenoord. He would be foolish not to. This game is over and I can see salzburg win again comfortable here!