** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th 4pts PSG (-1) to beat Bayer Leverkusen Evs Ladbrokes Sami Hyypia will have a massive job on his hands to convince his players that they can get anything out of this game. You would think their professional pride will send them out with the intention of at least winning this second leg but I don’t see that happening. PSG look so good at the minute I expect another comfortable night for them just like the first leg. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/psg-vs-bayer-leverkusen-betting-psg-can-ease-to-another-win-in-second-leg

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th Sorry mate but i tend to disagree with you on this one. I believe that taking a HC on PSG is pretty insane because they'll have the ability to rotate some players. They have a HUGE lead since the first leg and they'll probably be playing much more defensive game, based on counter attacks. Leverkusen will have to go all out, they know they're beat and have 0,5% chance to qualify but have to get some dignity back. I see a result of 1:1, 1:2 for leverkusen here honestly, better bet would be BTS @1.8 or maybe Kusen win @9 / AH +1 @2.28 but that's just my opinion

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th Dont forget Leverkusen play at Bayern in 15.03.2014 , they probably gone be focus on this match . You right PSG had a large advantage and they gone make big rotation in midfield, but i think this team is too great this year and especially at home with full of PSG's supporters , i see Cavani make a great game and with Zlatan PSG Overteam 1.5 @1.40 is a good bet for me on fonbet

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th I'd say the value could be on Leverkusen tonight. PSG are the sort of team who will ease off a bit sometimes. You could say Bayern did this a bit last night at home to Arsenal. They were 2-0 up from the first leg and just needed to make sure they got safely through to the next round. In the group stage, PSG won their first 3 games easily and raced to the top of the group. After that, they drew at home to Anderlecht, narrowly beat Olympiakos at home 2-1 and lost away to Benfica. They still won the group by 3 points. OK, I've talked myself into it. I'm going to risk recommending backing Leverkusen on the handicap ... Leverkusen +1.25 AH 2.0 Paddy Power 5 points Leverkusen or draw 3.15 Unibet 3 points Odds from oddsportal I think there could be value in Leverkusen corners as well at fairly long odds. In the first leg, Leverkusen got 4 corners and PSG got 1. At home, PSG are likely to press more and dominate possession, but I think Leverkusen's corner odds are worth taking, as they will probably press forwards with more energy when they get the chance. Race to 3 corners Leverkusen 3.6 Ladbrokes 2 points Corner Handicap Leverkusen +3 1.91 Sky Bet 5 points Odds from oddschecker Total stake = 15 points

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th Today in the return match of the 1/8 finals of the UEFA Champions League match PSG hosts Bayer , which will be played in Paris, on a beautifull stadium "Parc des Princes". Want to play on the number of fouls over 23.5 pieces. The return match in Paris - pure formality as PSG won the first match in Leverkusen 4:0. Begin with, that in the first match in Leverkusen foul rules have been broken only 20 times (14 fouls by Bayer and only 6 fouls by PSG). But the 23 mark - not much for a football match , which takes place especially in the prestigious UEFA Champions League - just one foul by players for 4 minutes. Want more say and that's about it. Loser in football is considered the only one who posted a pre-white flag , who lost without a fight. Agree, you can fight and lose 0-4 , but you can play carelessly, putting head on the chopping block in advance. Play should always be worthy , but in this case, the loser can consider himself a stretch , but in this case you will be respected by all fans and competitors , because sport is always someone wins and someone loses, someone just stronger. So, hope for pedantic germans who did not come to an inglorious lose today , and worthy to be beaten , and finally slam the door. Look at the statistics of teams in the UEFA Champions League. So PSG 7 Champions League games broke the rules 84 times (exactly 12 fouls per game) and thus forced the opponent to break the rules 96 times (an average of 13.71 fouls per game) , and on "Parc des Princes" in 3 games rules have been broken on the average (in the context of rival PSG) 12.33-14.67 fouls. As you can see , these numbers evident. Referring now to the figures of Bayer , which in 7 games UEFA Champions League broke the rules 83 times (an average of 11.86 fouls per game) and forced to fouls opponent 73 times (an average of 10.43 fouls per game) , on the road , these figures are respectively 10.33 and 12.00 fouls per game. And here the numbers are not against our forecast. Entrusted to serve today's game is not the most famous croatian referee Ivan Bebek , who in his career to date in the main round of the Champions League sued only 4 matches. Here are his stats. In the last 10 matches of UEFA Ivan gave 231 fouls , with an average of 23.10 fouls per game - this is somehow enough. Believe that bookmakers too understated figures on the number of fouls on this match , even though it does not solve anything , yet this is not some ordinary match , and play-off match of UEFA Champions League. Over 23,5 fouls at 1.90 Marathonbet

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th I'd go with under2,5. Last year PSG beat Valencia away in the first leg (2-1) and did a relaxed match at home (1-1). Same story with the 4th group match after 3 comfortable wins (a home 1-1 with Anderlecht coming after a 5-0 demilition from away). Even in the quarters, PSG did an under with Barcelona at home (after the away 2-2, the home match was 1-1). I think the under2,5 line is pure value. so my bet is under2,5 5/10@2,45 (PinnacleSports)

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th

I'd say the value could be on Leverkusen tonight. PSG are the sort of team who will ease off a bit sometimes. You could say Bayern did this a bit last night at home to Arsenal. They were 2-0 up from the first leg and just needed to make sure they got safely through to the next round. In the group stage, PSG won their first 3 games easily and raced to the top of the group. After that, they drew at home to Anderlecht, narrowly beat Olympiakos at home 2-1 and lost away to Benfica. They still won the group by 3 points. OK, I've talked myself into it. I'm going to risk recommending backing Leverkusen on the handicap ... Leverkusen +1.25 AH 2.0 Paddy Power 5 points Leverkusen or draw 3.15 Unibet 3 points Odds from oddsportal I think there could be value in Leverkusen corners as well at fairly long odds. In the first leg, Leverkusen got 4 corners and PSG got 1. At home, PSG are likely to press more and dominate possession, but I think Leverkusen's corner odds are worth taking, as they will probably press forwards with more energy when they get the chance. Race to 3 corners Leverkusen 3.6 Ladbrokes 2 points Corner Handicap Leverkusen +3 1.91 Sky Bet 5 points Odds from oddschecker Total stake = 15 points
Result: PSG 2 Leverkusen 1 Final corner count: 5-5 First to 3 corners: PSG Mixed results but an overall profit on these bets. Probably a bit lucky on the handicap (PSG missing some chances although Leverkusen missed a penalty), but unlucky on the corners (Leverkusen were first to 4 corners and 5 corners, but not to 3 corners). Leverkusen +1.25 AH 2.0 Paddy Power 5 points Half won/half void = 7.5 points Leverkusen or draw 3.15 Unibet 3 points Lost Race to 3 corners Leverkusen 3.6 Ladbrokes 2 points Lost Corner Handicap Leverkusen +3 1.91 Sky Bet 5 points Won = 9.5 points Total stake = 15 points Total return = 17 points The game went much as I imagined with Leverkusen taking the game to PSG but PSG showing greater skill overall.

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Bayer 04 Leverkusen > Wednesday March 12th

Dont forget Leverkusen play at Bayern in 15.03.2014 , they probably gone be focus on this match . You right PSG had a large advantage and they gone make big rotation in midfield, but i think this team is too great this year and especially at home with full of PSG's supporters , i see Cavani make a great game and with Zlatan PSG Overteam 1.5 @1.40 is a good bet for me on fonbet
:ok