Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
teaulc

PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 23rd

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 from PPMag: Sorry all, don't know why the buy-ins aren't getting added on. 16 places will get some money from the prize pool. top 10 get tickets as well which count as cash for leaderboard. Good luck!

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 7th for me, well played everyone. :clap A thank you too to PP Mag who responded very quickly to the query about the prize pool posted on their FB page (considering they were running the live tour game too). Result for the record. :ok 0jux.jpg

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 this the reply i got from WH regarding the prize money........... We thank you for the email. We would like to explain to you about the tournament concern. For the PokerPlayer Special 2 (821190063) tournament, once a player won the game they will only be eligible to win the token. There's no cash included on the payout structure. As checked, you won General €25 Token. It can be seen by going to My Poker > Tokens. If you have other concerns, please send us an email. Thank you and have a good one.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 I posted as a comment under the original post about the WH series, so you need to look back to 18th Feb. Am off to check my account and if no money yet I'll post a reminder there. :ok

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 [h=2]William Hill leaderboard (after two events)[/h]

Rank Player Points
1st LusitaneaOQC 93.2
2nd yooce2 79.8
3rd Willi281an 50
4th WicketWalker99 41
5th vteelg 40
6th DreamOrphan 32.8
7th PaZZyB 26.2
8th 1scousemaster1 25
9th burnleyjoedude 24.6
10th avongirlWH 23
11th ARGOSO 20
12th dayreturn 16.4
13th NLHLV 15
14th adyyyyy88 15
15th johnnhoj444 12.8
16th BennyMadoff 11.2
17th xxx01pet 10
18th TAMARIKO 9
19th S3lfD3struct1v3 3.2
20th stall3ypl 3.2
21st gemhill 3.2
22nd ShaunDweeb 3.2
23rd sc190960 3.2

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 I have to say im not impressed with the running of this series. First we had a 500 field on mainly non-uk players to contend with in leg1. Secondly we were assured the freeroll didnt really matter because the league table would be heavily weighted towards the two buy-in-legs. Thirdly, no cash was added to the lobby in leg 2 so we were unaware of what we were playing for. and now to see the league table puts the icing on the cake. The dude who won the freeroll got 50pts and the runner-up got 40pts. How can this be heavily weighted to the buy-in games when i only got 41pts for finishing 3rd? Very poor and a disappointing start to my subscription with PP Mag. :spank

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2

I have to say im not impressed with the running of this series. First we had a 500 field on mainly non-uk players to contend with in leg1. Secondly we were assured the freeroll didnt really matter because the league table would be heavily weighted towards the two buy-in-legs. Thirdly, no cash was added to the lobby in leg 2 so we were unaware of what we were playing for. and now to see the league table puts the icing on the cake. The dude who won the freeroll got 50pts and the runner-up got 40pts. How can this be heavily weighted to the buy-in games when i only got 41pts for finishing 3rd?
I agree with you, 1st point I hope PP never do this email out the passwords again. Has to password in mag+ buy in of $5 or $10. Saying all that I don't see much wrong with the scoring LusitaneaOQC got 90+ points for winning the buy in event with only 32 runners. To win a freeroll with 500 runners deserves its only merits so fair enough he got 50 points in that. Did he even play the next event?? More than likely be another 500+ in Sunday's freeroll :(

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 Well, this league is a huge mistery about the prizes... :( In my case (yesterday evening) i had more 21,84 euros in my account... I think that the prize pool was 160 euros that makes 13,65% :$ of the prize pool for the victory... At the end of the tourney it says (a have a jpeg file of this) "Congratulations...you have won €50" And the cherry on the cake is that i do NOT HAVE ANY TOKEN in my account!!!:wall What is the most experienced in the forum suggest I do?