** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Yes, it was spot on. Luckily for your bets that late equaliser didn't care much! Another proof Home sides in france are never to under estimate :-) BTS seems very likely tonight. St etienne a powerhouse at home as always while Marseille's attack hit some kind of good form. Fancy both to get on the score sheet tonight but home side to win. Marseille still concedes too many goals imo. 2-1 my call!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Sneaked a half loss at the death! OM completely fucked everything up by playing 5 men at the back and aimed for a draw. Their tactics mega caught me by surprise. By rights, this match should've ended fully under 2.25 really so to get anything out of it at all was a real bonus.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Wowwww what a goal!!!! Saved my weekend omg had a sick combo with roma win, sevilla draw and st etienne draw lol finally some luck but the draw was a fair result overall! :-) St etienne really pushed for the win in this game. Cu next weekend! One question meatman, you fancy PSG to get the job done against leverkusen? Ur the french expert! Game of the year for psg I guess?!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th

Wowwww what a goal!!!! Saved my weekend omg had a sick combo with roma win' date=' sevilla draw and st etienne draw lol finally some luck but the draw was a fair result overall! :-) St etienne really pushed for the win in this game. Cu next weekend! One question meatman, you fancy PSG to get the job done against leverkusen? Ur the french expert! Game of the year for psg I guess?![/quote'] If Man United can smash Leverkusen away then PSG will have no problems at all IMO

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Yeah, I know saculetz but Leverkusen is far from their top form now so I don't think this is a really good argument. I also definitely think that PSG atleast can score one or two here. Should b enough if they can keep things tight at the back. Great odds!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Yes, indeed, the odds are nice, but i really hope psg can focus and deliver the level of performance we all know they are capable of. I am a big fan, but i also follow bundesliga closely, and leverkusen is not to be underestimated. And another argument: UCL is totaly different from local leagues, one team can play brilliantly i the home league and miserably in UCL and vice versa Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk