Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
Aidymac

Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th

Tuesday 11 February 2014 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Toulouse FC v SC Bastia (19:30 GMT) 1.87 3.55 5.4 100.16 %
Friday 14 February 2014 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Paris Saint-Germain v Valenciennes FC (19:30 GMT) 1.19 8.4 18 101.49 %
Saturday 15 February 2014 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif SC Bastia v AS Monaco (16:00 GMT) 4.6 3.5 1.95 101.54 %
maximize.gif FC Lorient v Toulouse FC (19:00 GMT) 2.18 3.3 3.95 101.49 %
maximize.gif OGC Nice v FC Nantes (19:00 GMT) 2.2 3.25 4.1 100.61 %
maximize.gif Sochaux-Montbéliard v En Avant Guingamp (19:00 GMT) 2.84 3.2 2.85 101.55 %
maximize.gif Stade Reims v Girondins de Bordeaux (19:00 GMT) 3 3.2 2.7 101.62 %
maximize.gif Stade Rennais v Montpellier HSC (19:00 GMT) 2.55 3.3 3.15 101.26 %
Sunday 16 February 2014 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Olympique Lyonnais v AC Ajaccio (13:00 GMT) 1.36 5 16 99.58 %
maximize.gif Evian TG v Lille OSC (16:00 GMT) 4.25 3.3 2.1 101.45 %
maximize.gif Saint-Étienne v Olympique Marseille (20:00 GMT) 2.45 3.2 3.5 100.64 %

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th I really like the look of Lorient hosting Toulouse on Saturday night. The home team should be fresher than ever after a 2 week break. Eager to perform well in another home game if you ask me. They are pretty deadly upfront these days and often open up the score on their own ground. Toulouse is a tough nut to crack these days but they also play in midweek against Bastia. Let's see how they come out of that game! Odds above evens is fine for me, Lorient holds a great home record this season and they are in top form. Defensively very solid with 4 cleansheets in their last 6 home games. They only conceded 7 goals in their last 11 ligue 1 games! Pretty impressive. Toulouse are no free goal scorers so maybe 1 goal is enough for lorient here. Amazing to see how the H2H record is between these two teams. 14 unders in 15 games in the past years. Lorient holds a 5-5-1 overall record at home against Toulouse. I expect another tight game but Lorient as winners. I think the odds will drop before the weekend so I think I'll pull the trigger after tuesday's game.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Toulouse – Bastia The hosts have to deal with a trio of suspensions today. At the back, Serge Aurier and Akpa Akpro are both banned, whilst in midifeld Etienne Didot is their other absentee. In terms of injuries, they don’t really have any problems and all of their guys on the treatment table have been missing since at least the start of December. The big news for Bastia is that GK Mickael Landreau will miss this match because of a calf injury. It’s a massive blow for them with him not around because he often makes several key saves and is an inspirational leader. Bastia have lost defender Giles Cioni for the rest of the season with an ACL, although he isn’t a regular starter anyway. In attack, Boudebouz and Raspentino both miss out. This match was originally scheduled to play on the 25th January and that day I had backed TFC -0.75 for 6 units. Nothing changes today and I still fancy Les Violets strongly, despite their suspension worries. In all truth, their only problem is at right wing back where they ‘re going to have to start someone weak, in every other position they have good depth. In midfield and attack Alain Casanova’s boys should be very strong here and I like their chances. TFC played on Friday night so have had more recovery time than Bastia. The Corsicans had to endure a 0-3 beating away at OM and are renowned for struggling during hectic periods of fixture scheduling. With only 3 days since their last fixture, it’s usually a very bad sign for Bastia that they’ll struggle. Another reason I like this bet is because Bastia have looked terrible of late. Their recent statistics might not seem that bad on paper, but I can tell you now that both wins against Bordeaux and Guingamp were very fortunate. In each of those contests they were outplayed and lucky to walk away with the 3 points. Bear in mind those fixtures were at home too, where they are always much stronger. On the road Frederic Hantz’s men are often shocking and have yet to pick up a win yet this season. Marseille totally obliterated them 3-0 on Saturday and truth be told they could’ve easily scored double. Bear in mind this is an OM team we are talking about who haven’t been that good recently yet Bastia still got blown out! I think TFC will win this game something like 2-0 or 3-0. The only possible problem is once again the weather, which isn’t forecasted to be too great. But there’s no way I’m missing out on a pick which I feel strongly about just because there’s a chance of some rain. If the heavens open badly then so be it, I will take that chance. Prediction: Toulouse 3-0 Bastia Recommended bet: Toulouse -0.75 @ 2.05 6/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Shockingly poor performance by Toulouse tonight, they just weren't at the races. There is no way they were winning this game even if they had remained with 11 men. Bastia fought hard and probably deserved the win. Frustrating, just when I think I'm back on track I hit a couple of setbacks. There's no way I could've swerved this bet though, I just couldn't possibly have envisaged Bastia winning or even drawing this fixture. I mean for christ sakes this is their first away win of the season! I just have no logical explanation for the result or how they played so well. I'll be back for the weekend but once again I'm losing some heart of late with the way I'm reading and analysing games, just not to a good enough level recently.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th meatman...ur analysis suck big time ...u know why? 'cause ur 'upgrading' a simple and logical prediction using theatrical and pompous words...using a default statistics soccer website, anyone who has a brain and some knowledge about this phenomena called soccer, can do logical predictions ....without ur help.....i followed ur tips for a long time and i can say u dont have a positive percentage that backs up ur predictions in helping others to make the right choices...this is a good example ...Toulouse 3-0 Bastia ???...c'mon..do some serious research before doin this kinda damage to some guys who trust ur predictions ;)

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th

meatman...ur analysis suck big time ...u know why? 'cause ur 'upgrading' a simple and logical prediction using theatrical and pompous words...using a default statistics soccer website' date=' anyone who has a brain and some knowledge about this phenomena called soccer, can do logical predictions ....without ur help.....i followed ur tips for a long time and i can say u dont have a positive percentage that backs up ur predictions in helping others to make the right choices...this is a good example ...Toulouse 3-0 Bastia ???...c'mon..do some serious research before doin this kinda damage to some guys who trust ur predictions ;)[/quote'] Stop writing nonsense childish!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th No need to argue in here.Bejuscaru is taking care of this league I suppose.He might be willing to share his knowledge with the audience using his brain and enlighten us of this phenomena soccer.I won't be around for a long time,but believe me I am going to be your follower whenever I can and hopefully start making money big time in this league...

meatman...ur analysis suck big time ...u know why? 'cause ur 'upgrading' a simple and logical prediction using theatrical and pompous words...using a default statistics soccer website' date=' anyone who has a brain and some knowledge about this phenomena called soccer, can do logical predictions ....without ur help.....i followed ur tips for a long time and i can say u dont have a positive percentage that backs up ur predictions in helping others to make the right choices...this is a good example ...Toulouse 3-0 Bastia ???...c'mon..do some serious research before doin this kinda damage to some guys who trust ur predictions ;)[/quote'] cheers fella, way to kick someone when they are down

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th What a prick.. Maybe the missings for Toulouse were too heavy, they really let us down! But, bastia was piss poor throughout the season away from home. There was not really a logical reason behind this win. Cause Bastia also missed some important players. Ofcourse it would happen at some time but you never know when. They played with a really defensive line-up which did not suit Toulouse, normally they defend themselves. Anyways, it was a surprise in the end they actually won it. This will back up my bet for the weekend though on Lorient. I think the odds will drop a bit so I'll take the home win for some stakes already.

What a prick.. Maybe the missings for Toulouse were too heavy' date=' they really let us down! But, bastia was piss poor throughout the season away from home. There was not really a logical reason behind this win. Cause Bastia also missed some important players. Ofcourse it would happen at some time but you never know when. They played with a really defensive line-up which did not suit Toulouse, normally they defend themselves. Anyways, it was a surprise in the end they actually won it. This will back up my bet for the weekend though on Lorient. I think the odds will drop a bit so I'll take the home win for some stakes already.[/quote'] I think Didot was missed in the middle of the park. This was where Bastia had an edge surprisingly. Chantome came back into the side and was fucking awful to be honest, ending up getting sent off. The young kid who played right wing back actually performed alright so Akpa Akpro suspension probably not that key. The general problem was that Toulouse were just generally shit except for Braithwaite who played well. I just hate the fact that there is lo logical explanation for this loss and performance. If they had totally battered Bastia and been mega unlucky then I would be fine, but this seriously worries me because I never saw it coming in a million years.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th You and nobody else for that matter... I think Toulouse was amongst the most backed teams, besides Fiora last night in my home town. Everybody was loading the slips with Toulouse and also -1... So this is why I in particulary absolutely hate french club football on the 3-way markets or handicaps. Massive massive underperfomers only rivaled by the turkish and russian football clubs. I can name at least 10 heavy favourites who got creamed by a totaly "laughable" opposition. And thats one of the aspects of french club football, a few consistent players and some cashed out stars... otherwise packed with seriously challenged football players, who end up sabotaging their team when it matters the most. So I will again point out that for me and my betting Ligue 1 and 2 are only observed through goal markets with really nice value. With such absurd results as french football has been producing in last few seasons its the only way for me to avoid losses and maybe count in a few dimes..

You and nobody else for that matter... I think Toulouse was amongst the most backed teams, besides Fiora last night in my home town. Everybody was loading the slips with Toulouse and also -1... So this is why I in particulary absolutely hate french club football on the 3-way markets or handicaps. Massive massive underperfomers only rivaled by the turkish and russian football clubs. I can name at least 10 heavy favourites who got creamed by a totaly "laughable" opposition. And thats one of the aspects of french club football, a few consistent players and some cashed out stars... otherwise packed with seriously challenged football players, who end up sabotaging their team when it matters the most. So I will again point out that for me and my betting Ligue 1 and 2 are only observed through goal markets with really nice value. With such absurd results as french football has been producing in last few seasons its the only way for me to avoid losses and maybe count in a few dimes..
Good post......French football I would say is possibly the worst leagues for making strong predictions, I will gamble on most things, but through many years of watching results from these Leagues I refuse to place a sausage on anything in these leagues. Personally my opinion on these teams are they just go out to play football, if a goal comes early through luck then fair enough, but in general they cigar smoking ******** tend to just play proper football in the last 10mins if its still 0-0, so your really betting on a 10 min match in my opinion. Easily the best leagues for donating to bookmakers on a regular basis. Apart from about 2 teams the results are very unpredictable, my only advice for these leagues is stay clear, or just back unders for every match.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Can't win em all, meatman! Your luck will change I'm sure, just keep up the good work. One question for you meatman : Don't you think that odds on Rennes are must take and maybe bet of the year ?

meatman...ur analysis suck big time ...u know why? 'cause ur 'upgrading' a simple and logical prediction using theatrical and pompous words...using a default statistics soccer website' date=' anyone who has a brain and some knowledge about this phenomena called soccer, can do logical predictions ....without ur help.....i followed ur tips for a long time and i can say u dont have a positive percentage that backs up ur predictions in helping others to make the right choices...this is a good example ...Toulouse 3-0 Bastia ???...c'mon..do some serious research before doin this kinda damage to some guys who trust ur predictions ;)[/quote'] Another 1 post wonder banned. :zzz:zzz:zzz:zzz

Can't win em all' date=' meatman! Your luck will change I'm sure, just keep up the good work. One question for you meatman : Don't you think that odds on Rennes are must take and maybe bet of the year ?[/quote'] Just curious as to why you would think Rennes are the bet of the year? Rennes have won 2 matches away from home from 12 matches, and only scored 11 in 12 away matches, Auxerre lost one match at home from 11, scored 19 at home and conceded 7.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Haha, yeah you have to be a really brave man to call this the bet of the year. Rennes are far from consistent this year and Auxerre is a hard team to beat at home. They lost their topscorer to Rennes yes, but their organised defense and midfield is the same. Maybe Rennes will win but no way I'm gonna take them here :D

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Rennes will start with only 1 regular defender Armand, Emerson, Boye and Moreira form the back-line. Kadir Doucoure and Makoun in midfield, Pitroipa Oliveira and Ntep as forwards. Enough potential to score a goal here but it's likely they will concede too. If I had to make a bet it would be BTS. Goodluck with you bets

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 11th - 16th Like I wrote earlier, Odds for Lorient already dropped to 1,90 from 2.18 at several bookies due the loss of Toulouse in midweek. I can't find any info whether those 3 suspended players are back or not? Was it a one match ban meatman or not? Without these players I will definitely make more bets on Lorient.

What a prick.. Maybe the missings for Toulouse were too heavy' date=' they really let us down! But, bastia was piss poor throughout the season away from home. There was not really a logical reason behind this win. Cause Bastia also missed some important players. Ofcourse it would happen at some time but you never know when. They played with a really defensive line-up which did not suit Toulouse, normally they defend themselves. Anyways, it was a surprise in the end they actually won it. This will back up my bet for the weekend though on Lorient. I think the odds will drop a bit so I'll take the home win for some stakes already.[/quote'] I tend to disagree with you here.I asked you once.How do you make difference between a favourite and un undrerdog? All you keep saying is it was a rear loss ,a rear win etc,etc...

cheers fella' date=' way to kick someone when they are down[/quote']Hat off to you Meaty for admittiing that everyone has a bad day.What most people don't seem to realse that you're under great pressure.But you don't have to do this only to please the masses,which in my opinion are so fucking disgrtateful.Once you have a lossing bet and you can't see any of these morons,everybody hides somewhere for what reason even the bloody wankers can't tell you.The best thing they can do is to press button Thanks,even though they don't know for what reason they press it..Probably to show you see I follow your bet and Ia mn not among those losser which I am supposed to be.Because I have a brains to push that button that makes me important ,and I know what are I am doing.Bot none of the the appears when the things go wrong.

Hat off to you Meaty for admittiing that everyone has a bad day.What most people don't seem to realse that you're under great pressure.But you don't have to do this only to please the masses' date='which in my opinion are so fucking disgrtateful.Once you have a lossing bet and you can't see any of these morons,everybody hides somewhere for what reason even the bloody wankers can't tell you.The best thing they can do is to press button Thanks,even though they don't know for what reason they press it..Probably to show you see I follow your bet and Ia mn not among those losser which I am supposed to be.Because I have a brains to push that button that makes me important ,and I know what are I am doing.Bot none of the the appears when the things go wrong.[/quote'] Not sure about your post, from what I see from time to time on here, most are more than grateful for meatmans input into this site regarding the french leagues. I personally enjoy reading his thoughts regarding matches, which I can make an evaluation to which way I would wish to go after reading his posts. I tend to stay clear of these leagues, but if I was tempted to have a flutter I would make sure I had a read of meatmans opinion on the match. You will always have a few who probably lump on certain bets, then just post angry comments because they fail to realize that its there own fault for any losses.