** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa Del Rey > February 11th & 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 11 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético de Madrid v Real Madrid (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 12 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sociedad v FC Barcelona (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Del Rey > February 11th & 12th Huge odds for real. Ok, they've won the first leg comfortable 3-0 so some may say they will slow down in this game but nothing is more satisfying than beating your arch rivals twice in one week. Atletico will miss the suspended Diego Costa, huge blow cause villa is also still injured don't think they will risk him for this game. Felipe luis also still injured. Doesn't look good for atletico here. I can see real beating them twice with Ronaldo in their squad. He will be eager to perform in big games like this! 2.50 for an away win looks very tasty to me. We often saw a team slowing down cause they were "already through" but I can't see why Real should give this game away. Any opinions?

Re: Copa Del Rey > February 11th & 12th A really tough match to call as Diego Simone will do his all to ensure his team doesn't lose another game. With Villa and Costa out the team will miss two of its most important offensive weapons and will rely on Diego Lopez to score goals. I expect Atletico to be set up to stop Madrid running riot with the tie in all honesty bar a miracle all ready over. For me I will be waiting for lineups from both sides before making any bets. No doubt that Ronaldo will be up for this as he still has 2 league match bans to serve. For me I think this will more than likely be a bet in play match. Not sure if Atletico will go for it or shut up shop and look to keep it very tight and keep face from not losing another game to their arch rivals.

Re: Copa Del Rey > February 11th & 12th Courtois is also not in the squad. Tiago, D.Costa, Villa, F.Luis and Courtois are out. Huge advantage Real if you ask me. Odds already dropped to 2.30 and will drop to evens before the game will start for sure. Courtois is a world class keeper and saved Atletico many times. I can still get 2.50 for Real at my local bookie will go heavy on it if Real's line-up suits me! Good luck!!

Re: Copa Del Rey > February 11th & 12th CONVOCATORIA DEL REAL MADRID:

Porteros

: Casillas, Diego López y Jesús.

Defensas

: Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Arbeloa, Carvajal, Coentrão, Marcelo y Nacho. Centrocampistas: Xabi Alonso, Illarra, Isco, Bale, Casemiro, Modric y Di María. Delanteros: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Morata y Jesé. Real madrid full squad. They will take this game very serious. They play Getafe at the weekend so no big worries there. Away win for me big stakes!

Re: Copa Del Rey > February 11th & 12th Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid High price that gives us Bwin goals by CR. Motivation from suspension in La Liga, and playing in Calderon against Atletico reserve defenders and Aranzubia (gkper).... is one of those games where CR can find spaces. Cristino Ronaldo 2+ goals 6.95 Betsson Cristino Ronaldo 3+ goals 29.0 Bwin

Re: Copa Del Rey > February 11th & 12th

Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid High price that gives us Bwin goals by CR. Motivation from suspension in La Liga, and playing in Calderon against Atletico reserve defenders and Aranzubia (gkper).... is one of those games where CR can find spaces. Cristino Ronaldo 2+ goals 6.95 Betsson Cristino Ronaldo 3+ goals 29.0 Bwin
0-2 FT , 7' Cristiano Ronaldo , 16' CR WON at the odds 6.95

Re: Copa Del Rey > February 11th & 12th Source : Whoscored.com Prediction

• In Real Sociedad's favour, Barcelona have not beaten them at home since May 2007. This will surely play in the minds of the Barca players and if the home side can take advantage of this, ideally by scoring the first goal, then we could be in for an intriguing contest. In addition, last year in La Liga, La Real came from two goals down to beat the Catalans 3-2.
  • Over the weekend Lionel Messi returned to form with two great goals away to Sevilla. With the Argentine seemingly back to his usual self, it is hard to see Barca not scoring. And, one suspects that if they can score just once, it might be enough to see them through as it would mean the hosts would need to score four.
  • It is predicted that Barca boss Tata Martino is to field his strongest side despite the fact that they already hold a two-goal advantage in the tie. This suggests the Argentine is not taking anything for granted as he bids to guide Barca to their first final under his leadership.
  • It is going to take a near-flawless performance from La Real to keep Barca at bay while scoring more than twice at the other end. If they can get at the visitors' weak spot, their defence, and keep them under pressure by playing attacking football then anything is possible.
Real Sociedad likely team

Barcelona Pinto

[ Missing Players Real Sociedad [TABLE=class: grid gray, width: 333] [TR=class: last] [TH=class: pn]Player[/TH] [TH=align: center]Reason[/TH] [TH=align: center]Status[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: pn]Daniel Estrada[/TD] [TD=class: reason, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, align: center]Out[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD=class: pn, bgcolor: #F2F2F2]Esteban Granero[/TD] [TD=class: reason, bgcolor: #F2F2F2, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, bgcolor: #F2F2F2, align: center]Out[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: pn]Iñigo Martínez[/TD] [TD=class: reason, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, align: center]Out[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Barcelona [TABLE=class: grid gray, width: 333] [TR=class: last] [TH=class: pn]Player[/TH] [TH=align: center]Reason[/TH] [TH=align: center]Status[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: pn]Neymar[/TD] [TD=class: reason, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, align: center]Out[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD=class: pn, bgcolor: #F2F2F2]Jonathan dos Santos[/TD] [TD=class: reason, bgcolor: #F2F2F2, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, bgcolor: #F2F2F2, align: center]Out[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: pn]Carles Puyol[/TD] [TD=class: reason, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, align: center]Doubtful[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Team News Real Sociedad

• Inigo Martinez is unavailable due to a suspension.
  • Despite picking up a knock in the first leg and having missed the Liga match over the weekend, Mikel Gonzalez is set to start.
Barcelona
  • Tata Martino is taking his entire squad to San Sebastien for this tie, including Neymar, even though he will be sitting in the stands.

Match Facts [TABLE=class: matchFacts, width: 668] [TR=class: fact] [TD=class: factText]Barcelona have won their last 7 matches in Copa del Rey.[/TD] [TD]Barcelona win1.44[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: fact] [TD=class: factText]Barcelona have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7matches in Copa del Rey.[/TD] [TD]Over 1.5 goals1.14[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: fact] [TD=class: factText]Barcelona have been winning at both half time and full timein 6 of their last 7 matches in Copa del Rey.[/TD] [TD]Barcelona win/win2.05[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: fact] [TD=class: factText]Barcelona have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6matches against Real Sociedad in all competitions.[/TD] [TD]Over 1.5 goals1.14[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: fact] [TD=class: factText]Real Sociedad have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Barcelona in all competitions.[/TD] [TD]Over 2.5 goals1.50[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: fact] [TD=class: factText]Real Sociedad have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3home matches against Barcelona in all competitions.[/TD] [TD]Over 1.5 goals1.14[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: info] [TD]* Best odds for selected bets are shown[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]