** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

In another MTT final ATM.....

Jezza

Re: In another MTT final ATM..... ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH DONT talk to me about AK!!!! I got the chip lead early on in the final when i got AA v the big stacks TT....at one point having almost double the second place. However another guy got close to me and then in the small blind I picked up AK whilst he had 88 in the big. Invariably we ended up all in preflop and he won the 50/50 leaving me crippled and with no chance....I was out a few hands later. Anyway here is the state as I left....... pstars27uk.jpg

Re: In another MTT final ATM.....

Get over it.
You're the one who won't get over it. This is someone elses thread and you bring up arguments from another thread. That tio me is childish and boring. I will not say any more on the subject other than you should be getting over it.

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH DONT talk to me about AK!!!! I got the chip lead early on in the final when i got AA v the big stacks TT....at one point having almost double the second place. However another guy got close to me and then in the small blind I picked up AK whilst he had 88 in the big. Invariably we ended up all in preflop and he won the 50/50 leaving me crippled and with no chance....I was out a few hands later. Anyway here is the state as I left....... pstars27uk.jpg
Can some one tell me how you add the results page to a thread like this please.

You're the one who won't get over it. This is someone elses thread and you bring up arguments from another thread. That tio me is childish and boring. I will not say any more on the subject other than you should be getting over it.
It was on the same day right after it. If this is childish and boring why did you feel the need to mention it again ? You could have just left it. So we won't be hearing from you for a while ? :ok

Re: In another MTT final ATM..... One way is to do a screen grab. Get the results page in clear view, press " Print Scrn" on your keyboard. It's usually above or around the page up , page down , insert keys on the right half of your keyboard. Open up some art package, go to the drop down menu edit, and select "paste". This will paste your whole desktop into the art package. You can then cut out the tournie result part you need, paste that into a new picture, save it, then stick the pick up online, and whack it on the normal way.

One way is to do a screen grab. Get the results page in clear view' date=' press " Print Scrn" on your keyboard. It's usually above or around the page up , page down , insert keys on the right half of your keyboard. Open up some art package, go to the drop down menu edit, and select "paste". This will paste your whole desktop into the art package. You can then cut out the tournie result part you need, paste that into a new picture, save it, then stick the pick up online, and whack it on the normal way.[/quote'] Cheers