** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A > February 3rd - 9th

Re: Serie A > February 3rd - 9th

Could someone please explain the odds of the Parma-Catania-Match today? 3-Way it´s about 1.5-4-6.50. To be honest i didn´t watch a game of both teams for a while, but stats are telling that Catania earned 1(!) point the whole season away. It was the last away-game at a struggling inter. Also they didn´t lose the last 2 games. But Parma won their last 4 and should beat Catania maybe in 8 of 10 occasions here, shouldn´t they? So, is the pure 3-Way-bet value in your oppinions? Did i miss some important team-news? If not i will play this big i think.
I was looking at this game as well. I don't really like either of these teams, and anything could happen here. If I was looking at games around 1.45 to 1.55 odds, I would stay away from this one , and rather be going for Real Sociedad to beat Levante at odds of 1.44 to 1.5. They are bashing teams at home scoring 23 in 6 home games.

With Torino odds dropping below 1,72 I see a better choice in Torino Over 1,5 Team Goals at 1,83 with bet365. Enough attacking power with the hosts to score 2 or more. Medium stake... GL P.S. Can't resist at HT - Over 4,5 Goals at 2,20 with medium stake and Over 5,5 at 5,00 with small stake. Game looks open enough, should be more goals, FINGERS CROSSED!
Giving up posting for a while, all the way from Monday with Man City losing bets. Plenty of winning suggestions here to follow...

Re: Serie A > February 3rd - 9th Excellent, looks like Juventus and Sampdoria will cost me :wall about 14 units. Goal in 3rd minute of second half disallowed for Cagliari, while Juventus just fell asleep at HT 94th minute equalizer , fantastic

Re: Serie A > February 3rd - 9th Unbelievable juventus and torino failed to win.. After a quick lead I thought Torino will finish bologna in the First half but they somehow scored 2 goals. Amazingly cause Without Kone and diamanti they failed hopelessly in many games and ofcourse in this game when we all bet on Torino they score 2 times. But the worst thing for me is that they didnt even score a goal in the second half.. I also played over 4.5 goals at HT so sick it stayed 1-2. I don't wanna talk about juventus what a poor lack of concentration in the 2th half

Re: Serie A > February 3rd - 9th No penalties in 24 league games for Inter. Inter are one of two teams still yet to be awarded a spot-kick in the 2013/14 Serie A season (Chievo are the other). The Nerazzurri's last penalty came on 8 May 2013 (25 rounds ago), Alvarez missing from 12 yards in the 1-3 defeat v Lazio, at home. Inter v Sassuolo, Pick: Penalty Awarded at 3.75 William Hill

I watched Juv the last 2 weeks. Against Lazio they had Buffon sent off early and went 1-0 down with the penalty. Their 10 men played Lazio off the park in the second half for a 1-1 draw. Last week they beat Inter convincingly, 3-0 up and cruising. They have a seriously good squad, and deserve to be grouped with Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG in performance and play. If Vidal is not the best workhorse attacking midfielder in Europe at the moment who is ? IMO they have the best balanced midfield in Europe (Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio) Their attacking options are also excellent with Tevez and Llorente. I would not be surprised to see them go to the final of the Champions League, they are that good at the moment. Verona played two of the top 3 at home last 2 home games. They lost 1-3 to Roma losing HT 0-1 They last 0-3 to Napoli losing HT 0-1 IMO Juventus are better than Napoli and Roma and the 1.91 for HT/FT Juventus maybe represents better value than the now 1.73 for Juv to win the second half.
As previously pointed out, Juve are out of the Champions League, having finished 3rd in their group. They are now in the Europa League and I've just seen they are favourites to win that at 5/2