** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

USPGA Championship > August 7th - 10th

Crouch Potato

Re: USPGA Championship > August 7th - 10th Hi gents. McIlroy looks a world beater and his confidence in his post interview installs confidence but he does not know the course and could tire mentally after back to back wins. I think the same could be said for Rose he has been in form for some time now and challenging most weeks. I think his freshness is beginning to subside after some mental slips in his final round last week and could struggle this week. Adam Scott however has been improving week on week and I think he comes into this fresher than Ror and Rose and can see a bold attempt from the Australian.

Re: USPGA Championship > August 7th - 10th

Hi gents. McIlroy looks a world beater and his confidence in his post interview installs confidence but he does not know the course and could tire mentally after back to back wins. I think the same could be said for Rose he has been in form for some time now and challenging most weeks. I think his freshness is beginning to subside after some mental slips in his final round last week and could struggle this week. Adam Scott however has been improving week on week and I think he comes into this fresher than Ror and Rose and can see a bold attempt from the Australian.
Hi Ortega :welcometo PL

Re: USPGA Championship > August 7th - 10th Colin Montgomerie to beat Micheel and Block in three ball 4/5 paddy power He is playing well and shoulld be too good for his opponents who are not exactly playing their best and are way down the leaderboard Rickie Fowler to beat Dubuisson and Els in three ball 11/10 paddy power He is so determined to win his first major and i cant see him losing his three ball against decent players but are not really in the same class as fowler at this time Jim Furyk to beat Jimenez and Schwartzel in three ball 11/10 paddy power Furyk is back to his best and is going to there when the final round arrives he is very consistant at the moment and i cant see him dropping many shots so his opponents will have play great just to beat him

Re: USPGA Championship > August 7th - 10th Guess there isn't any wire-to-wire for Rory, though he could have been the 1st day leader if not for the 10th & 11th hole. Rory has a number of 2nd round collapse this year, notable Wells Fargo Championship (69-76), Memorial Tournament (63-78), Masters (71-77), and Scottish Open (64-78). However, he has played 19 rounds of golf since June, averaging 68.8. With the way he came back after the double bogey yesterday, I would find that 2.00 is a fair odds for the below bet: Rory McIlory 68 or Under @ 2.00 (Bet365) 4/10

Re: USPGA Championship > August 7th - 10th Yes he could easily have led yesterday, although Westwood had a terrible double bogey too. He is in cruise control at the moment is Rory, he won't be beat if he continues in this form this week. Unlike most majors, this course your putter has to be hot, you need birdies because there are plenty of opportunities out there.

Rory McIlory 68 or Under @ 2.00 (Bet365) 4/10
Just finished his round with 4-under 67, and a 2 stroke lead. Bet won +4.0pts

Re: USPGA Championship > August 7th - 10th I might be missing something here, but Rickie Fowler's average for 22 golf rounds is 68.6, Majors average of 69.5, and his last 2 rounds were 69-66, 2 shots off the lead. In addition to continuing yesterday's bet for round 3 (Rory nearly made another eagle), I'll add a bet on Fowler today. Hopefully weather conditions will be good tomorrow. Rory McIlory 68 or Under @ 2.00 (Bet365) 4/10 Rickie Fowler 69 or Under @ 2.10 (Bet365) 4/10

First round bets: Marc Leishman first round leader 50/1 paddy power The few weeks he has been one of the form players and with him being one of the early starters he has great chance being one of the early leaders Rickie Fowler first round leader 28/1 paddy power Well what can you say about him he is very consistent and is always for the majors and with a course that needs big hitters of the tee he has the game to do well Robert Karlsson first round leader 80/1 paddy power He has great chance of being top swede because of his performances in the majors this year and also you need big hitters on this course so this course should suit him Bubba Watson first round leader 40/1 paddy power Dont let the open performance put you off he is more suited to these type of courses where you have to hit long and with the large greens he is capable getting quite a few birdies and gettting a low round Gary Woodland first round leader 80/1 paddy power Im still waiting for him do well in these majors as he is talented so this cousre should be right for him with driving accuracy and long distance the key to doing well on this course also putting is key as well Three ball bets: Marc Leishman to beat Wiesberger and Weekley in three ball evens paddy power He should win this one with his opponents not quite playing as well as him and also they have not got the experience of playing in majors and big tournaments Jamie Donaldson to beat Cink and Kim in three ball 11/8 paddy power I like the lokk of him as he is a very solid player and should do enough to beat his opponents as the last few months they have been average at best Players to miss the cut: Luke Donald 7/4 paddy power Kenny Perry 8/11 paddy power Lee Westwood 15/8 paddy power Tiger Woods 5/4 paddy power Well im happy to bet on these three as the two players who a year ago were playing great are now not in form and have a great chance of not making the cut especially on a tough course like this one but Perry is different he is playing well but that is on the senior circuit so playing with better players might find him out and Tiger has injury problems so he has a great chance of missing the cut Top Nationality: Marc Leishman top australian 5/1 paddy power Robert Karlsson top continental european 10/1 paddy power Kenny Perry top senior 5/2 paddy power The top australian market is between Scott and Leishman but leishman has better value and is playing well the same with Karlsson and Perry who have great odds and playing well with karlsson having his best season for a long time and perry going back to course that he played well on and came close to winning
I had a feeling the Tiger bet would come through as he was struggling with his back

I might be missing something here, but Rickie Fowler's average for 22 golf rounds is 68.6, Majors average of 69.5, and his last 2 rounds were 69-66, 2 shots off the lead. In addition to continuing yesterday's bet for round 3 (Rory nearly made another eagle), I'll add a bet on Fowler today. Hopefully weather conditions will be good tomorrow. Rory McIlory 68 or Under @ 2.00 (Bet365) 4/10 Rickie Fowler 69 or Under @ 2.10 (Bet365) 4/10
Well done mk :clap both playing amazing golf as are others going to be a cracker tomorrow to close to call, Rors in pole position but if the others play like today and put the pressure on who knows what will happen. Mickelson sniffing in the group behind he could be the value tomorrow at 12's. Rors 4/5

Rory McIlory 68 or Under @ 2.00 (Bet365) 4/10 Rickie Fowler 69 or Under @ 2.10 (Bet365) 4/10
Both bets won. Looks like a cracking finale later. +8.4 units