** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Superbowl XLVIII

Crouch Potato

Demaryius Thomas MVP @ 44 Betfair Simply cannot believe these odds. I think everyone is assuming Sherman will be on him but Sherman doesn't really play as a proper cover corner. He normally sticks to one side of the field and given Thomas normally lines up in all different positions I think he'll see plenty of action against the Hawks' other corners. Furthermore, with all the attention on Sherman, if Thomas were to pull off a critical reception against Sherman I think it's going to bode well for his chances as it's going to stand out as a bigger achievement. On Thomas himself, he is easily the best of Denver's receivers and has great run after the catch ability which I think could further his chances here. We saw him do it against Pittsburgh in the play-offs 2 years ago and he did a number on the Pats in the Championship game as well. He's got touchdown grabs in 4 of his 5 playoff appearances and great separation skills to boot, and quite frankly, I can't ignore him at these odds. Denver are the favourites and whilst Peyton is the obvious MVP candidate, I still can't believe that a man who has consecutive 1400 yard seasons with 14 touchdown grabs can be so long.

Re: Superbowl XLVIII

Demaryius Thomas MVP @ 44 Betfair Simply cannot believe these odds. I think everyone is assuming Sherman will be on him but Sherman doesn't really play as a proper cover corner. He normally sticks to one side of the field and given Thomas normally lines up in all different positions I think he'll see plenty of action against the Hawks' other corners. Furthermore, with all the attention on Sherman, if Thomas were to pull off a critical reception against Sherman I think it's going to bode well for his chances as it's going to stand out as a bigger achievement. On Thomas himself, he is easily the best of Denver's receivers and has great run after the catch ability which I think could further his chances here. We saw him do it against Pittsburgh in the play-offs 2 years ago and he did a number on the Pats in the Championship game as well. He's got touchdown grabs in 4 of his 5 playoff appearances and great separation skills to boot, and quite frankly, I can't ignore him at these odds. Denver are the favourites and whilst Peyton is the obvious MVP candidate, I still can't believe that a man who has consecutive 1400 yard seasons with 14 touchdown grabs can be so long.
Yes, it is a great value bet. the one thing i will be looking out for early on is how the Denver receivers cope with the hits. how nervous will they be when the defenders come running in just when they are about to catch the ball. Seattle have only played 2 decent passing teams all season, Atlanta and NO, I remember the NO Seattle game well, Jimmy Graham had a nightmare, couldn't catch a ball. receivers not holding onto the ball after the catch. the write up don't tell the true story, Seattle left receivers open but the Saints were scared stiff of the hits, that lost them the game. So i will be watching for this early on in tonight game. if the Denver receivers can catch and hold onto the ball then i think they should win,. if Seattle have the receivers a bag of nerves then Seattle win. Applies to your bet, Manning has many receivers to throw to. it is vital that they are prepared to take a hammering and keep possession. as Thomas is the top receiver there is a good chance he may shine even more tonight. Manning should have plenty of time to find him as Seattle rarely blitz as you know, I can see Thomas taking some awful hits in the middle of the field, if he can catch the ball without worrying and hold onto it, he deserves MVP as it's vital if Denver stand any chance tonight. GL

Re: Superbowl XLVIII It's a great price due to the fact the bookies have factored in the wind as well as the Seattle secondary, Manning could well struggle tonight due not quite having the arm strength to contend with the strong winds that are forecast. I'm hoping he struggles as I'm on Seattle :D

Re: Superbowl XLVIII

It's a great price due to the fact the bookies have factored in the wind as well as the Seattle secondary, Manning could well struggle tonight due not quite having the arm strength to contend with the strong winds that are forecast. I'm hoping he struggles as I'm on Seattle :D
Well considering his stats the last 2 seasons he hasn't done too bad:D IMO. whatever the wind Denver have no choice, throwing the ball is the only game they play. i know it's forecast to be dry but heard no news of wind. hope your wrong:D

Re: Superbowl XLVIII Erick decker under 64.5 receiving yards 10/13 coral Decker i believe will be the sacrifice to sherman in this game and i believe he is not going to see much of the ball which should hopefully lead to a comfortable cover on this line Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Superbowl XLVIII Seattle to record longest punt return @ 10/11 boylesports the numbers suggest that the broncos were amongst the league worst in average returns on special teams plays this season therefore assuming seattle dont blow a coverage and they are a well disciplined ST unit then this looks a cracking bet

Re: Superbowl XLVIII One more Seattle to have the most penalty yardage 4/5 youwin Seattle have been penalised all year which comes with the territory of a hard hitting defense and that likely continues in the big game today Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Superbowl XLVIII I love to go through the stats and the match ups to work out how the game will go and pick my bets out. sometimes other things play a big part in how well teams play. there is no doubt Seattle thrive on the challenge and the big game. the crucial plays when it's on the line, Denver were not up for it last night. it was men versus boys. There is no way Seattle should have dominated the game so easy last night, I don't think it was unfortunate or bad luck, It's easy to think Seattle will dominate the game for a few seasons after last nights win. i don't think they are that superior but fact is they get it done when it matters. that's what make champions.