** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday February 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday February 1st Tottenham will be looking to bounce back and recover from the midweek mauling from Man CIty. They have three games in 12 days starting with Hull away. It's a critical time for them. Of these three fixtures : Hull away, Everton at Home, Newcastle Away, this one is probably the most 'winnable'. They are under pressure for 4th spot. United and Liverpool are on the pace, and Spurs will be feeling it. Away from home, under Sherwood their games have been full of goals. There are 6 teams that have won their last 5 away games in European football. Spurs are one 1 of them. In these 5 away games , there has been YES to BTTS in all 5 games. Normally a high BTTS percentage makes going over 2.5 goals more attainable. So Spurs away win at odds of 2.15 bet365 for 2 units Over 2.5 goals at odds of 2.05 betvictor for 2 units BTTS at odds of 1.8 for 2 units I will take each 2 unit bet in a different 3 legged accumulator. Good Luck this weekend

Re: Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday February 1st Hello After this Big LOSE against BIG ManCity, i think Spurs gone make a good match today, they have to stay in competition for an CL Qualif and this type of match with against lower level team is like a gift who Spurs cant fcuked up, specially after their last game , they cans trashing Hull , i see an 1-3 FT minimum So in this feeling , i take Spurs win @2.05, Spurs Overteam1.5 @2.10 , Overteam2.5 @4.20 and to win both halves @6.23 all on Betcityru GL all

Re: Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday February 1st I have taken Spurs to win, we need to bounce back after the City defeat, this will be a big game for Sherwood to prove he can lift them after the Man City game. I have also placed a small stake in Spurs to Win to Nil @ 5/2 with BetVictor, clean sheet is important and Hull havent been scoring a lot recently.