** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 2 > January 24th - 27th

Re: Ligue 2 > January 24th - 27th guys its just a very poor league to have bets in. I had a great run with meatman n value his great insight to these matches. But you guys can make up ur own mind abt this league. this league is only good to post bets of max 100 bucks. so even when there is a 10/10 banker bet just stake 100 n watch for fun. Home advantage..great form..dont mean anything in this league. just my opinion about the league after following it for a few months.

Re: Ligue 2 > January 24th - 27th

meat is good but this league is not good to betting. Today I played against your bets and I have profit. Knowledge very deep but results ? Don't worry green will back. Betting this league is typical gamble . I'm english soccer fan so this league is very boring for me without goals. It look like amateur league.
And all the English Leagues are probably the worst to bet on, because it is the absolute worst footboll available. So welcome to France.

And of course,you are great tipster but sometimes you must to recive some "critics" not just "its ok see you next time" gl to weekend i will follow you when i see that you are "old Meatman" ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for the spam, but saying "I play against your picks" is anything but critic. I doubt anybody cares what you have played, especially if you haven't backed your bets pre-game and you come after they have finished and be like "oh, yes I am in profit because I played against meatman"...that's just rubbish. It's not like I contribute much to the forum, but at least I have the decency to keep quiet and appreciate what others are doing here. No offence, though knowing your are from the Balkans I know that you will have to reply with some sort of half-threatening, half-smartass comment...

Re: Ligue 2 > January 24th - 27th Well, I believe we should add a new thread for discussion of who was right when, and who´s john is longer. Mainly because I am having trouble screening french threads as of late.. I will follow up on Tours game, really liked what senk wrote up, but I will most likely go on overs here. Every saturday first L2 match usualy goes overs or home win, so I will just go with you two guys (meatie and senki), and not sweat it too much :)

who cares what you write,and and yes you are spammer in this moment,and like Ibra said "how to hell are you" so be nice and drink one tea and watch cartons on tv becouse saturday is for people how discuss about betting ;)
blah, blah, blah...just as I thought

Re: Ligue 2 > January 24th - 27th Give it a rest the lot of ye! Behaving like a bunch of children. If ye don't want to follow meatman don't but some people that cannot even type English are trying to give him stick. Get on with your betting and cut out the crap

Well I really might as well get my coat and quit for the season! I seriously hope this is rock bottom for me. Arles 1-0 Metz. This was the ONLY possible scoreline the match could end that I would lost both of my bets. The chances of this happening are so low' date=' I actually can't believe it. Metz were absolutely terrible and deserved to lose. The match was turned in the 20th minute when the best striker in Ligue 2, Diafra Sakho got injured. I mean why, tonight of all nights did this have to happen. Laval probably should've beaten Clermont but the ball just wouldn't break for them inside the area. My teams can't score goals, I can't pick my nose at the moment. Lay me for all you're worth boys because I'm done at the moment.[/quote'] Mate I really know how you feel.I have been in this forum for quite a long time and I have been following your previews and posts with pleasure.I personally follow football but I am not as committed as you are.You have been giving 110% in previews and no matter the predictions you have been providing very valuable information to people here.So dont let any of the results put you down.Review your posts and see how have you had done! Some of the predictions were spot on down to the score line!! I had been on a very bad run of luck in basketball but it was going to end some time and ended earlier this week.So hang in there and keep up the great work.Sometimes lady luck leaves us alone but we still love her...

meat is good but this league is not good to betting. Today I played against your bets and I have profit. Knowledge very deep but results ? Don't worry green will back. Betting this league is typical gamble . I'm english soccer fan so this league is very boring for me without goals. It look like amateur league.
Opposing bets of others is part of the betting, and I don't think Meatman is bothered who follows him and who is betting against him. He is not getting paid by us to provide tips, so his results mostly affect him. Those who are stupid to follow Meatman blindly are either new punters or ''sheep'' who just follow blindly. What Meatman does is he delivers his opinion, supported with excellent and correct team and other info, in 2 leagues! This is done here by him every week, for many years - check the number of his posts! Whether we follow his tips or oppose them, we all read the info he provides, and we all have in mind his opinion. If ( God forbid ) Meatman stops posting here, both French threads will be ''dead'' in 6 weeks. When I joined here there were 2 great tipsters in the German and Scandinavian threads, posting great stuff every week. The German and the Scandinavian parts of the forum were among the liveliest ones here, with 10 to 15 posts on each good game. All this is gone now...Give the man the credit he deserves, regardless whether you like his tips or not ! I also disagree with your comments about the league being boring. Less goals? Well, there even less goals in Argentina, but the league has some fantastic football. My explanation is that it is far from boring, I enjoy the tactical culture in both France and especially Argentina ( with a lot less goals ). Not to mention the fact that I bet on Overs, and ''catching a nice ''fat'' Over in France or Argentina at 2,50 odds ( or higher ) is much better, than a sloppy one in Holland at 1,55 odds. You like goals? You prefer EPL and other English leagues? Great, but statistically until today even Serie A in Italy has more goals per game average than EPL, not to mention Spain. No bad feeling, just my opinion in a forum...

Re: Ligue 2 > January 24th - 27th Well, for those who followed! Great win by Tours 5-2 FT!! After a early conceded goal they played pretty well and scored 2 goals before HT. Second half they controlled the game and more goals followed! 2 penalties was nice for the overs as well! Great profit. Cu next week guys

Re: Ligue 2 > January 24th - 27th For what it's worth Meatman, I have bee following your threads for a while and they have helped me greatly. I am mostly an over player, and I have a real soft spot for French 2 overs. Through your previews I have obtained some great info in helping me have a good deal of success in the last few months. Thanks for all the work! Funny how so many just assume that there are a lack of goals in this league, I doubt that they follow it very closely.

mtom bojanst - Both 1 week ban' date=' that's what children should get right? Next time I'll take your rattle away too. Grow the fcuk up fast.[/quote'] Only a week for bojan seems lenient! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk