** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Copa do Nordeste Santa Cruz FC v EC Vitória da Conquista 20:30CET Probable line ups: Santa Cruz: Tiago Cardoso; Oziel, Everton Sena, Renan Fonseca e Tiago Costa; Sandro Manoel, Luciano Sorriso, Raul e Natan; Renatinho e Flávio Caça-Rato. Vitória da Conquista: Alex; Lorran, Sílvio, Júnior Gaúcho, Everton e Tiaguinho, Edimar, Rafael, Ramires, Candinho, e Tatu. Santa Cruz confirmed team from serie C championship, with this news I see them big favourites over the most sides in Copa do Nordeste this year. Santa Cruz (-1.5) AH @1.77 bet365 4/10

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Copa do Nordeste EC Vitória v América-RN 22:30CET Probable line ups: Vitória: Wilson; Ayrton, Dão, Lucas Zen e Mansur; Cáceres, Escudero e Juan; Willie (William Henrique), Marquinhos e Alan Pinhero (Pedro Oldoni). América-RN: Andrey; Cleber, Edson Rocha e Adalberto; Fabinho, Márcio Passos, Rafinha, Raí e Dener; Pardal e Max. Vitoria is the first candidate to win this competition, and meeting the side which almost got relegated from serie C I see them winning at home. Vitoria 1x2 HOME @1.72 sportingbet 4/10

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Campeonato Gaucho --------------------------------------- Juventude - Sao Paulo RS pick: Juventude odds: -200 (1.50) bookies: bet365, vetfred, sportingbet, bwin, unibet, youwin stake: 10/10 Juventude are team with big traditions in brasilian football. Team reach some level of good quality and home factor is another indication in their favor. From other side guests come with big troubles - president left team and some players follow him. Such inside problems should help for such pick in favor of hosts. fair odds 1.34 ---------------------------------------

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Copa do Nordeste Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Guarany SC 00:30CET Probable line ups: Náutico: Gideão; João Ananias, William Alves, RomárioLeiria, Gerley; Elicarlos, Rodrigo Possebon, Zé Mário, Dê e Marcos Vinícius; Túlio Viana. Guarany de Sobral: André Zuba; Pacujá, Joécio, Juliano e Rafael; Rodrigo Vitor, Santos, Márcio Tarrafas e Júnior Cearense; Adriano e Zé Willams. Under 2.5 goals @2.20 bet365 4/10

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Copa do Nordeste Sport Recife - Nautico 01:30CET Probable line ups: Sport: Magrão; Patric, Oswaldo, Ferron e Marcelo Cordeiro; Rodrigo Mancha, Rithely, Naldinho e Ailton; Felipe Azevedo e Sandrinho Nautico: Gideão, João Ananias (Jackson), Flávio, William Alves (Léo Kanu,) Gerley; Rodrigo Possebon, Elicarlos, Zé Mário, Pedro Carmona (Túlio Viana); Marcos Vinícius (Hugo) e Marinho Sport Recife (-0.5) AH @1.74 pinnacle 4/10

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 hi,people.just wonderring about the game Atletico PR-Operario,1.80 in bet365 for home side. whats the deal here?after 2 opening games in the state compet,atletico didnt score even single goal!couldnt find any info around the games they ve played already but,even if they keep out some or all of the regulars,i dont see whats the point to do it again here.atletico looks out of any shape just less than week before 1st libertadores qualif game in peru and i believe they need to play quality squad this weekend,winning this game and getting better motivation and experience.looks like very good offer but,still need some team info here.

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Cruzeiro x URT - Cruzeiro (-1 EH) @1.75 I think that's a very good bet with generous odds. Atletico and Cruzeiro, the two biggest teams in Minas Gerais, tend to do pretty well in the state competition with solid home wins. Cruzeiro will play today with the same team that won Brazilian Championship, they defeated, at home, most of their opponents in national championshiop by at least 2 goals, now they're gonna make the debut in Mineiro Championship against a newly promoted side, last year URT played Mineiro II. Cruzeiro want a strong start of the season in order to begin Copa Libertadores with high morale. Easy home win here.

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Caldense - Cruzeiro 22:30CET Probable line ups: Caldense: Gilberto; Andrezinho, Plínio, Marcelinho, Rafael Estevan, Maxsuel, Michel, Marcel, Ewerton Maratona, Dinei, Luis Eduardo Cruzeiro: Fábio; Ceará, Dedé, Bruno Rodrigo e Egídio; Lucas Silva, Souza, Everton Ribeiro e Ricardo Goulart; Willian e Borges Cruzeiro coach Marcelo Oliveira have almost all players available and with maximum power goes to play against Caldense. Dagoberto is out injured, but Willian will take his place which is great news. I see champions Cruzeiro taking all three points tonight. Cruzeiro (-1)AH @1.94 ladbrokes 4/10

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Lajeadense - Caxias 22:30CET Thanks to leveling this group , such negative results did not cause the team to leave the area of classification , remaining the second position of the group , however, a new setback , besides increasing the pressure , they can leave the team in a delicateposition. To avoid this, experienced coach Picole emphasized the offensive part mainly on set pieces. Lajeadense (0)AH @1.92 bet365 4/10

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Cruzeiro - America MG Campeonato Mineiro 9.02.2014, 21:00 Pick: America MG @4,45 MarathonBet Source: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/cruzeiro/noticia/2014/02/com-apenas-tres-titulares-cruzeiro-relaciona-19-jogadores-para-classico.html Hosts will use deep reserves in this match. Only the 3 footballers out of the 19 that were called up are the first-team players. Then... out of these 3 regular players, only the goalkeeper will be playing from the 1. minute. The coach selected such a line-up due to the forthcoming match in Copa Libertadores. The odds are dropping, thus bet quickly.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014

I Put this bet on wrong place' date=' please delete my post about Campeonato Paulista. SORTED!
DaniloPereira :welcometo PL, hope you willl like it here, expecially in South american football forum! Please take a moment to read our Punters-Lounge-House-Rules Cheers!

DaniloPereira :welcometo PL' date=' hope you willl like it here, expecially in South american football forum! Please take a moment to read our Punters-Lounge-House-Rules Cheers!
I will Read. Thank you! Have advantage to introduce myself, I act for over six years in the betting Brasileiras professionally, I'm an expert on all state, currently working for a group of team punter and seek other opportunities tbm. Cheers, and thanks for the welcome

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Toledo vs Paraná - Campeonato Paranaense 5/03/14 as 21:50 BRT Paraná -0.75 AH @ 1.78 Bet188 The Fair was this game-1AH, the game puts face to face Paraná who have not won 3 matches but will feature several returns to the first team, and will have even the most offensive team today, outside the home. Against Toledo which is a very bad team and makes poor championship, coming from 5 defeats in a row, offering no resistance to their opponents, the team scored 9 goals and made 19 so far, being a punching bag. For the Paraná valley and is worth a lot, the victory may leave the team in the top 3 in the league table as well is played for the Toledo championship is over and now will think about foursquare from relegation, the team has thrown in the towel , and today's game is win-win for one of the largest in the state, even if it has not shown good football here needs to win today anyway.

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 São Luiz vs Grêmio - Campeonato Gaúcho 03/07/14 21:00 EDT Grêmio -0.75 [email protected] Dafabet or @2.64 Bet188 1/5 This is a pick , solely and exclusively by the values ***8203;***8203;that the odds have right now, today's game pits put forward the worst league campaign with a 6 points earned so far, only 7 goals scored and 16 goals conceded . Team sum defeats and losses and more in the last 3 games are 3 losses including the rout suffered to Step Fund which is another bad team and that sum only 8 points . The Guild comes to this game with 22 points to lead the group and comes from 2 poor results, a defeat for Sao Paulo away from home in a completely bumpy , horrible field to play soccer and plenty of rain and puddles , and a draw bland and salt with their owners outside the home against Cruzeiro (Which makes excellent campaign with 17 points and fight for a spot ) Market 've Talked about the game , I have already given my vision and today we have reserves here Sorority against holders of St. Louis , and my vision is very unique and targeted to a sense only " . Odds are incorrect " Clearly the market knowing that the Guild working with the reserves can not be 1.80 ( + - ) -0.75 are the odds of opening with it but I agree fluturar to 2.78 ? In Asianas or 2.63 right now ? This is inconsistent . Obviously because of the limits are low for this game flutação of hits from the Big Guys make a line change from one side to the other ( As I write this pick it fluctuates all the time , and may even rise to -3 , do not doubt it ) As I usually speak, betting markets often need to be analyzed as individual events and that little matter who is on the field , the example seems silly, but statistically if your fair indicates a high value on the other hand, even in losing some events the trend is in the long run be very lucrative , and it hardly matters whether it is a game of volleyball , Basketball , or if you are playing shuttlecock , once an event is unique and the nature of value is aligned with the two sides , given their fair is almost a must to take a bet that hangs absurdly to one side due to wiggle the line. Just to illustrate one last fact that clarifies my thought I'd say : If you throw a coin into the air and I tell you that guy pays 1.90 and 1.90 crown paid , but 10 seconds before launch I change those odds to face 1.80 and 2:10 crown what would you choose ? Yes , there is obviously the study of line and understand the game , the players , the phenomena that involve a certain event classifications and motivation and all that is called " Your Fair " once defined their fair it takes respitar lines and odds . I close by saying that this game can end 4 x 0 for Sao Luiz I still be with my conscience , the value is clear and absurd side Grêmio and long term I'm sure if you pick 5 events with these same characteristics and paying the same amount , I guarantee you that in the end you will come out with profits . It is with all this raciocíneo I now closed my line bet hitting 2.78 at the moment and may pay even more , understand the risks and safer to say dont get this odd , but also safer to say that it is still an odds value to get less stakes .

São Luiz vs Grêmio - Campeonato Gaúcho 03/07/14 21:00 EDT Grêmio -0.75 [email protected] Dafabet or @2.64 Bet188 1/5
FT - 2 x 2 (That was a shame to have been lost, Grêmio won 2 x 1 up to 88 minutes and was still a player more for almost the entire second half. It is the type of bet that even lost you can not have regrets, missed only luck and the value was reportedly side Gremio.)

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Cruzeiro vs Tupi - Campeonato Mineiro 8/03/14 as 18:30 BRT Cruzeiro -1.25 @ 1.80 LadBrokes ou 1.70 Bet188 (Asian High Limits) 2\5 Isolated at stake in the miner championship round all Cruise and powerful current Brazilian champion who comes once a practicing high level football in 2014 leading the league with several wins in a row will face the Tupi that is the third in full legume. My fair for this game would be -1.25 case Cruzeiro played with his reserves, but even before the game in releasing next week coach Marcelo Oliveira decided to have the field all holders layout and approach the game as a test for the liberators , it is worth saying that the owners were glad in the last match and are all rested. The Tupi among small is one of the best and therefore comes in third , this game will have about 3 or 4 forced changes due to injury. In my view the value is completely on the side of principals that has everything to come out with the victory, the result here is more safe victory , whether it is for 1 , 2 or 3 goals we can only know after the match but the value here to victory Cruise knowing the Half Lost may be worth the risk of betting on the best team in Brazil may well be valid.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Campeonato Cearense Guarani de Juazeiro - Fortaleza 20:00CET Very interesting game expected tonight between hosts Guarani de Juazeiro and Fortaleza, many times in their recent history these two sides made spectacle matches when they met. I belive we will be able to see the same tonight, interesting game with plenty of goals. Fortaleza plays very good in this state championship without defeat and with this possible victory will be in semifinals of the competition. Head to head: 27/02/14 CE1 Fortaleza 4 - 0 Guarani de Jua… 02/02/14 CE1 Guarani de Jua… 2 - 2 Fortaleza 17/01/14 CE1 Fortaleza 3 - 1 Guarani de Jua... 31/03/13 CE1 Guarani de Jua… 2 - 1 Fortaleza 29/03/13 CE1 Fortaleza 1 - 2 Guarani de Jua... 11/03/12 CE1 Guarani de Jua… 2 - 3 Fo 09/02/12 CE1 Fortaleza 3 - 2 Guarani de Jua… Fortaleza 1x2 Away @1.55 bwin 5/10 Over 2.5 goals @1.70 bwin 4/10 Over 3.5 goals @2.65 bwin 2/10

Brazil Paraense liga: 20th March Paysandu - Paragominas Paysandu win Odds 1.9 Bet365 Stake 10/10 Paragominas is terrible team, they cant win allready 6 matches, last 4 are all losses. Bad situation in team, players want to go out of it, some allready went out. It was difficult today to find 11 players available for this match, goalkeeper is going to be 17 years old !! Paysandu is an average team, everything is OK inside of team This year 5 matches at home, none of them lost, and last three were winners with results 6-1, 4-0 and 1-0. I dont see any other result here as home team win especially in such situation Odds are really good here and I think soon they will drop! Match can be found not in Paraense liga, but there is place, called " Brazilian Matches" in bet365 and there you will find it. Match will start in less than 4 hours !!

Campeonato Cearense Guarani de Juazeiro - Fortaleza 20:00CET Fortaleza 1x2 Away @1.55 bwin 5/10 lost Over 2.5 goals @1.70 bwin 4/10 won Over 3.5 goals @2.65 bwin 2/10 won
FT 2-2 a profit is profit :ok

Re: Brazil Paraense liga: 20th March Date: 19 Mar - 20:30 BRT League: Campeonato Paulista Serie A2 Game: Rio Branco vs Santo André Selection: Santo André AH 0 @ 2.05 Bet365 The home team is still struggling to fight against relegation , dismissed several players this week , and to contribute a little more to the turbulent time the team went through one of its main players : Otacílio Neto was suspended in the last game and fined 30 % of your salary , or the technician said that the team plays the way he wants to and respect the players spend time or he drops everything. The St. Andrew the contrary has one of the best teams in Serie A2 and live moment with several excellent matches unbeaten and is the best visitor of the competition , an excellent live stage between coach and team pursuit and earn points to climb since it is one of the candidates from the beginning. Total value upon visitors, Santo André has more team has experienced players and lives a good phase , the principal players here have layoffs , fights between commission and time , and to top it loses its best striker for the game is hard not to see this odd value for the Bluebird .

Re: Brazil Paraense liga: 20th March

Date: 19 Mar - 20:30 BRT League: Campeonato Paulista Serie A2 Game: Rio Branco vs Santo André Selection: Santo André AH 0 @ 2.05 Bet365 The home team is still struggling to fight against relegation , dismissed several players this week , and to contribute a little more to the turbulent time the team went through one of its main players : Otacílio Neto was suspended in the last game and fined 30 % of your salary , or the technician said that the team plays the way he wants to and respect the players spend time or he drops everything. The St. Andrew the contrary has one of the best teams in Serie A2 and live moment with several excellent matches unbeaten and is the best visitor of the competition , an excellent live stage between coach and team pursuit and earn points to climb since it is one of the candidates from the beginning. Total value upon visitors, Santo André has more team has experienced players and lives a good phase , the principal players here have layoffs , fights between commission and time , and to top it loses its best striker for the game is hard not to see this odd value for the Bluebird .
FT 0 x 1 - WIN

Re: Brazil Paraense liga: 20th March

Date: 19 Mar - 20:30 BRT League: Campeonato Paulista Serie A2 Game: Rio Branco vs Santo André Selection: Santo André AH 0 @ 2.05 Bet365 The home team is still struggling to fight against relegation , dismissed several players this week , and to contribute a little more to the turbulent time the team went through one of its main players : Otacílio Neto was suspended in the last game and fined 30 % of your salary , or the technician said that the team plays the way he wants to and respect the players spend time or he drops everything. The St. Andrew the contrary has one of the best teams in Serie A2 and live moment with several excellent matches unbeaten and is the best visitor of the competition , an excellent live stage between coach and team pursuit and earn points to climb since it is one of the candidates from the beginning. Total value upon visitors, Santo André has more team has experienced players and lives a good phase , the principal players here have layoffs , fights between commission and time , and to top it loses its best striker for the game is hard not to see this odd value for the Bluebird .
Great work DaniloPereira! Well Done!

Re: Other brazilian state competitions all in here - 2014 Date: 26 Mar - 20:00 BRT League: Campeonato Pernambucano Game: Porto vs Central Selection: Central -0.25 @ 1.70 Bet188 Was expecting much this game go to the Bookies Asians, and this time came and now plummets to ODD, the fact is that the Port with several defeats in a row does not want anything to do with the league, with absurdly plummeted several defeats and dismissed this week more 10 players, the team plays with almost everyone in the base, the players who take the field on the side of the Central are not stars, but have more technique and especially the team has set a standard of play, plays today his life in an attempt to be classified as simply fulfills the Port table, although this game is a classic, here is obviously a total interest to only one side. The Sporto played against the same port on the island and had played seriously do 4 or 5 goals peacefully, the Central needing victory at all costs before this whole scenario has the obligation of victory, the HCP should be here at least 2 houses above , total amount on visitors here.