** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Paulista A1 - 2014

Re: Brazil Paulista A1 - 2014 Date: 18 Mar - 19:30 BRT League: Camp Paulista Serie A Game: Oeste vs Portuguesa Selection: Over 2.5 gols @2.05 Sbobet 2/5 Units In game that can seal the lowering of the West in the Championship we have the perfect scenario in my view for the number of goals to go home the Over in my view , the team will play at home on West 4 4 2 front of his fans and only the result of the victory even matter must still have to sweat and hope for other results to not be downgraded in the next round if they win , and in the event of a draw or defeat is just to say goodbye , take the little cap and go play Serie B next year . The Portuguese has nothing to do with it and with 17 points does not rise or fall and should have the field as offensive team with the back of your main striker Henrique , worth mentioning that the Lusa made ??over several games in this league and not for nothing presents an attack with 19 goals and a defense with 15 being taken now clearly the kind of team that plays and stops playing . The Market Under points to a game and I do not understand why , if we have a rainstorm detrimental to the lawn too harshly we must take up the West starting from the beginning and Lusa also playing without any responsibility , whatever today the scoring for the visitors lost by 1 and can be lost by 5 and at the same time make a goal should not retract much, I see here a very high ODD for this game and the goals can be easily removed .

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Paulista A1 - 2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlética Ponte Preta v Mogi Mirim EC (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Audax EC v CA Linense (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botafogo SP v São Paulo FC (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.71 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ituano FC v CA Penapolense (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Paulista FC v CA Bragantino (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portuguesa v Rio Claro FC (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Santos FC v Palmeiras (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] São Bernardo FC v Oeste FC (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] SC Corinthians v CA Sorocaba (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] XV de Piracicaba v Comercial RP (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Brazil Paulista A1 - 2014 Date: 23 Mar - 16:00 BRT League: Campeonato Paulista Serie A Game: Paulista vs Bragantino Selection: Paulista +1 @ 1.72 Sbobet Stake: 3/5 This HCP to constituents in my view has value because Bragantino just want the draw , say that if the game had just started and already would be great for Braga who surely should not accelerate much, I imagine real Bragantino playing for contra- attack and scoring a goal closing whole , I see this all as a quality visitor have a HCP as favorably even against the damn team Paulista in a crazy round full of decisions I think Paulista with boys wanting to disenchant one win this competition thing that veterans did a lot of work and can not see them losing by more than 1 goal at home to a team that just wants the tie.

Re: Brazil Paulista A1 - 2014 Date: 23 Mar - 16:00 BRT League: Campeonato Paulista Serie A Game: Ituano vs Penapolense Selection: Ituano -1 AH @ 1.82 Sbobet I do not like taking HCPS wide for small teams, but this game has a clear and distinct value, the client throws his life in the competition, if you win you can not only be classified as secure a place in the Brazilian Serie A, plays with maximum force and made promotional ticket, while the visitor has already rated saves 5 players, 3 of the best team because it does not matter at all with this result as it simply wants his players to rest and meet suspensions to start phase quiet way round. I hope the minimum a win by 1 goal here for the home owners who will play totally focused and @ is completely worth the considerable risk.

Re: Brazil Paulista A1 - 2014 Date: 23 Mar - 16:00 BRT League: Campeonato Paulista Serie A Game: Paulista vs Bragantino Selection: Paulista +1 @ 1.72 Sbobet 4/5 FT - 1 x 1 - WIN Date: 23 Mar - 16:00 BRT League: Campeonato Paulista Serie A Game: Ituano vs Penapolense Selection: Ituano -1 AH @ 1.82 Sbobet 3/5 FT 1 x 0 - VOID

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 26 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botafogo SP v Ituano FC (22:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Santos FC v Atlética Ponte Preta (22:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 27 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] São Paulo FC v CA Penapolense (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Palmeiras v CA Bragantino (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Brazil Paulista A1 - 2014 Date: 26 Mar - 19:30 BRT League: Campeonato Paulista Serie A1 Game: Santos vs Ponte Preta Selection: Santos -1.25 @ 1.92 Sbobet Like most I also believe that today is a day of victory for the Saints in the village , the team that scored more in the first stage has the advantage to decide the game in the first round at home, it does not have to wait for another result that is not victory today in the Village . The fact is that the Saints are used to playing aggressively and this type of game can have 2 strands , while Santos can try to control yourself a bit more and with this change the way you play and harm , while Ponte Preta if you have the first goal should certainly go out to the game , and we all know what it means to the counterattack and let the sprinters players play with Santos field to pull counterattacks . The fact is that the line is correct , only the @ I believe still slightly above , this difference of 1.80 would be ideal in my Fair to 1.92 + presented at this time means a lot of value , indeed of all HCPS presented at this stage for large , I only agree with this , the Saints have enough to win, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 goal margin today, if you know you can play well trouncing team.

Re: Brazil Paulista A1 - 2014

Another easy 4-0 win for Santos! Well done once again DaniloPereira! Just a quick question, Danilo. With the way that Santos have been destroying teams in the Paulista, do you think that they can challenge the likes of Cruzeiro for the Serie A title this year?
The Santoss Today is like Santos a few years ago , a very strong base , it's amazing how this team can reveal players , no other team in Brazil can do this at this time many players on the team are trained new atletsas coming of categories lower , and the team is completely homogeneous . I think the Saints just need a booster in his defense to complete a good squad for Brazil Serie A, Cruzeiro this year is going badly , far below expectations , I think beyond Cruise there are other teams that may be too much work but the Saints should certainly strive for the top of the table , just need to see if the window of Europe ( Transfers ) will not get their best players and dismantle this team . It is worth saying that the Corinthians inaugurates this year one of the most beautiful and best stadiums around the world with an enviable infrastructure and a box office revenue that will propel the team to huge signings of players , I think the Corinthians also enters very strong in this Brazilian .

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Santos FC v CA Penapolense (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Palmeiras v Ituano FC (22:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...