** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Nfl playoffs - divisional round

danj2202

New orleans at seattle under 45.5 points at 10/11 skybet When these teams met in a seattle blowout earlier this year the total went under this number. Seattle have an incredibly good pass defense with great depth in the pass rush and a strong back end as well. Add the weather forecast of both rain and high winds then throwing the ball which will enable quick scoring will be incredibly difficult and both teams will likely look to attack on the ground which is the "weakness" if there is one to this seattle defensive unit and also the most obvious strength they have on offense. If both defenses avoid the big plays on the ground which i believe they both should and will this should be a relatively low scoring game of long clock eating drives and the game should go under Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

San diego chargers to beat denver broncos 31/10 bet365 There is something of a myth that peyton manning struggles in the cold. He doesnt seem to be that much worse in cold conditions than any other quarterback looking at the bare numbers to me. However since the neck surgeries and his reduced arm strength there is one element that affects him horribly and that is the wind, the forecast tonight in denver is for 20mph and above and therefore i am willing to take a small punt on the chargers here. San diego will need to raise their game in the trenches on both sides of the ball as they did when they went into denver earlier this year and won, add to that peytons record of bottling it in the playoffs, san diego apparently being his playoff kryptonite and philip rivers comfort playing in this stadium where he has an excellent record as a starter then there are definite reasons to be optimistic about the upset potential. Ryan matthews health is the main concern as san diego who lead the league in time of possession, yards per drive and 3rd down conversion this year will need to run the ball effectively to win and matthews hasnt practiced this week and whether a mixture of danny woodhead and ronnie brown can get the job done remains to be seen. Dont go nuts is my advice but its worth a play. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk