Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

Championship League Snooker

I didn't see a thread for this 3pts J.Trump -1.5 frames to beat B.Hawkins 2.20 Bet365 Hawkins was awful yesterday losing every match he played. Trump won 2 out of the 3 he played and is looking a much more solid player at the moment and most importantly beating players he should be beating, on a regular occurrence. 3pts N.Robertson -1.5 frames to beat A.Carter 2.20 Bet365 Similar to Hawkins, Carter lost majority of his matches yesterday and they were 3-0 losses too. Robertson is flying right now and won all three of his matches yesterday too and I see him winning this one at worst 3-1. 1pt double too [Trump -1.5 / Robertson -1.5 4.75 Bet365

Re: Championship League Snooker wins all round. Trump 3-1 / Robertson 3-1. double won too. 3pts M.Davis to beat B.Hawkins Eves Bet365 Hawkins looked poor vs Trump. He had a chance in the first frame and threw it away. He made one good break to win a frame but I think with that 3-1 loss him and Carter will most certainly be in a dismissive mood and wonder if they are going to be up for it with so many poor results.

Re: Championship League Snooker 2.5pts N.Robertson to beat J.Trump 1.80 Bet365 2pts N.Robertson -1.5 frames to beat J.Trump 2.75 Bet365 Both won their first match 3-1. Robertson looked a different gravy though. Judd made some mistakes in frame 1 and 4 and Robertson will punish those. Robbo made a mistake in the last frame but it was 61-0 up and he smashed in a long red to win that frame anyway. I see this one being 3-0 / 3-1 but to cover this I'll take the outright win first. 2.5pts J.Perry to beat A.Carter 2.20 Bet365 Carter don't look like he can bothered to me. Like mentioned in opening post he did pretty rubbish yesterday and have followed that through today losing 3-1 with little fighting spirit other than a last frame where he had the chance 61-0 down but ballsed up a red on a safety play which Robertson smashed home. Perry for me 3-2

Re: Championship League Snooker 3pts J.Trump -1.5 frames to beat S.Murphy 2.25 Bet365 Trump looks to be in some good form past couple of days and it's continued even further than I thought it would. I expected him to win game 1 but never thought he'd beat Robertson like it seems he is going too (current score 2-0). Judd played Murphy on Tuesday and beat him 3-1. Murphy started this competition terribly losing 3/3 on day 1 but has improved since then winning 2/3 on day 2 and 2/3 on day 3. I think Trump will come good here though and win. I fancy 3-1 here. Small worry on it being 3-2 but think it's worth the risk.

Re: Championship League Snooker Judd Trump Vs Joe Perry final : 2.5pts J.Trump -1.5 frames to beat J.Perry 2.4 William Hill 1pt J.Trump to win 3-1 3.60 Bet365 Quite surprised by the odds given as I was expecting around evens for the handicap so I'll take this instead of picking a score out. I actually fancy another 3-1 here but if Judd gets the first frame he should cover this. * Perry won final. +16.00

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Championship League Snooker Group 3 preview: 2pts J.Trump to win Group 3 3/1 Stan James Judd Trump was another who didn’t look anything like his best last week but he has shown he has what it takes to dominate this event having topped the table in the first two groups only to lose in the final. The overall strength of this group isn’t as strong as the first two so I expect Trump to waltz into the semi finals and from there I think he can show his class and come through. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/championship-league-snooker-group-3-betting-judd-trump-can-finally-cross-the-line-at-crondon-park

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Championship League Snooker Group 5 preview: 1pt D.Dale to win Group 5 16/1 Ladbrokes Dominic Dale won the Shootout a couple of weeks ago and went well in the German Masters after that so he goes into this group in good form and plays an attacking game which can pay dividends in these best of five frame matches. Dale isn’t automatically in the invitation events so he’ll be one who will be eager to take the chance to earn some good dosh in this tournament and at 16/1 he could just usurp the field here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/championship-league-snooker-group-5-betting-dominic-dale-could-come-through-this-group

Re: Championship League Snooker

Group 5 preview: 1pt D.Dale to win Group 5 16/1 Ladbrokes Dominic Dale won the Shootout a couple of weeks ago and went well in the German Masters after that so he goes into this group in good form and plays an attacking game which can pay dividends in these best of five frame matches. Dale isn’t automatically in the invitation events so he’ll be one who will be eager to take the chance to earn some good dosh in this tournament and at 16/1 he could just usurp the field here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/championship-league-snooker-group-5-betting-dominic-dale-could-come-through-this-group
That was unlucky Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Championship League Snooker Group 7 preview: 3pts J.Higgins to win Championship League Group 7 9/4 Ladbrokes I thought John Higgins played some decent stuff in the Welsh Open and with him still trying to get used to a new cue I see no reason why he won’t take this a little more seriously and give himself four more days of competitive snooker should be win this group as he builds up to the World Championship. This group isn’t the strongest and I can’t see Higgins not making the top four and he’s as good as anyone in latter stages of events so even at 9/4 there’s value on the Scot here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/championship-league-snooker-group-7-betting-john-higgins-can-complete-winners-group