** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Australia vs England - ODI & T20 Series

kevshat

Re: Australia vs England - ODI & T20 Series 2nd T20 preview: 4pts Over 10.5 sixes 5/6 William Hill We saw a lot of sixes in Hobart and while the MCG is a much bigger ground I think we’ll see plenty here too because the boundaries are in quite some way. I would expect us to be playing the Big Bash dimensions given that there is a semi final on this ground on Tuesday and those boundaries are very much accessible for two very powerful batting line ups. There were 22 sixes in Hobart. Expect to see half as many at least here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/australia-vs-england-2nd-t20-betting-mcg-boundaries-can-be-peppered-in-second-t20

Re: Australia vs England - ODI & T20 Series I don't normally post up bets I've gone big on for fear of jinxing them but the 8/11 on Australia here looks to be another great price. Not quite the gift of 10/11 that was available for the first match but still very generous indeed. Australia have shown themselves to be a class above England whatever format of the game is being played and several of the England T20 team do not strike me as having the quality to compete with this Australia team whatsoever.

Re: Australia vs England - ODI & T20 Series 3rd T20 preview: 4pts Australia to win 3rd T20 4/5 Stan James Australia have battered England in the two matches in this series. They’ve battered them batting first and battered them chasing so the 4/5 on them winning this match looks good to me. If this Sydney wicket spins Australia have the better spin options and you can tell their batting line up is full of confidence. England are in a rut and they don’t look like getting out of it anytime soon so the 4/5 on Australia here could be a bit of a gift. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/australia-vs-england-3rd-t20-betting-australia-can-secure-a-clean-sweep-in-sydney

Re: Australia vs England - ODI & T20 Series

3rd T20 preview: 4pts Australia to win 3rd T20 4/5 Stan James Australia have battered England in the two matches in this series. They’ve battered them batting first and battered them chasing so the 4/5 on them winning this match looks good to me. If this Sydney wicket spins Australia have the better spin options and you can tell their batting line up is full of confidence. England are in a rut and they don’t look like getting out of it anytime soon so the 4/5 on Australia here could be a bit of a gift. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/australia-vs-england-3rd-t20-betting-australia-can-secure-a-clean-sweep-in-sydney
I said that 2 days ago! Strangely, I'm not as confident this time around as these types of meaningless games can often throw up bizarre easy wins for the underdogs but I just HAVE to be on Australia at the prices offered. Also, what about the 10/11 on Australia in the women's match? The England team openly admitted they intended to celebrate pretty hard the other night so surely that will be their downfall here?