** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

January 6 - January 12

Re: January 6 - January 12 Won't see 1.62 about Murray against anyone outside the top 6 players for a while so to me this is value. I know Hewitt beat Federer and is in some decent form but Murray has the power to break Hewitt here and notch up a good win going into the Aus open after losing to F.Mayer on new years day? If Murray is anywhere near his best this shouldn't be a problem for him so I'm hitting this match reasonably hard. 6u Murray to beat Hewitt @ 1.62 (sportingbet) 2u Murray to beat Hewitt 2-0 @ 2.50 (sportingbet) 2u Murray to bear Hewitt -2.5 game @ 1.95 (sportingbet)

Re: January 6 - January 12 I think I may have found a bit of value with the Tennis final in Sydney this week. I was already on Tomic before the start of the Tournament but as it's gone on I've fancied him to win it more and more. He's now in the final against Juan Martin del Potro. Odds of 11/4 available in places for Tomic to win. A run down of the key points for me as to why Tomic can beat Del Potro: * Home advantage. * Tomic won this tournament last year (albeit with nobody of the calibre of Del Potro involved). * Tomic's dad has been banned from attending all tournaments after assaulting Tomic's training partner last year, he has been allowed to attend this tournament, the first one he has in around 8 months. * Tomic has drawn Nadal in the first round in the Australian Open so he may see this as his last chance to win anything on home soil this year. Won't be as concerned about Fatigue if he's only expecting to be in one round in the Open. * Del Potro has already dropped sets against inferior players (Stepanek & Mahut). Points which put me off slightly: * H2H record reads 1-0 to Del Potro, on the same surface. * Tomic possibly a little fatigued from longer semi final, has come out and said possibly tired. I think that the odds should probably be a little closer to 1/2 & 2/1 than the bookies have marked them up.

Re: January 6 - January 12 Back Klara Zakopalova to beat Garbine Muguruza Blanco for a 4/10 stake at 2.37 with Pinnacle Zakopalova is playing superb tennis right now, she is in the final in both the singles and the doubles section, so I fancy her at these odds. I would not have her above evens here, as I still rate her as the better player of the two, so this price looks tremendous to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/zakopalova-vs-muguruza-blanco-betting-klara-zakopalova-can-finish-things-off-with-a-victory-in-the-finals Back Vera Dushevina to beat Ying-Ying Duan for a 4/10 stake at 1.84 with Pinnacle I am obviously a bit worried by the odds movement, but there is a gap in quality here and I fancy Dushevina to be up for this given how much is on the line. I don't know much about Ying-Ying Duan, but the records book don't point to her being massively talented, so I am willing to have a play on the better and also the more experienced player here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dushevina-vs-duan-betting-vera-dushevina-looks-value-to-make-it-through-to-the-australian-open

Re: January 6 - January 12

Looking at the ATP 250 in Sydney, I think that Del Potro offers a terrific price for overall winner He is way better than the rest of the field, I think the only top 20 player in the draw. This guy is seriously good, especially on hardcourt, and I expect him to take care of all comers here. Happy with even money for him to win it
Del Potro looking great. Crushed Tomic.