** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan

kevshat

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan I placed a bet on an over 128.5 checkout in the Green v Robson match with Bet365.There was a 167 in the 5th leg of the 1st set.They settled it as losing.I contacted "livehelp" and they said the highest checkout was 120.I told her it was 167 and sent her a link for the scorecard and match report from the BDO website.She said the traders are definite that the highest checkout was 120 and unless I can forward a screenshot of another site with the checkout it wont be changed. Can anyone tell me another site where the checkout can be found.I told her to look on twitter cause there's over 50 tweets about the checkout but she said she cant. Thanks for your help lads

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Excellent shout on the Prins 180s Fader :ok.

I placed a bet on an over 128.5 checkout in the Green v Robson match with Bet365.There was a 167 in the 5th leg of the 1st set.They settled it as losing.I contacted "livehelp" and they said the highest checkout was 120.I told her it was 167 and sent her a link for the scorecard and match report from the BDO website.She said the traders are definite that the highest checkout was 120 and unless I can forward a screenshot of another site with the checkout it wont be changed. Can anyone tell me another site where the checkout can be found.I told her to look on twitter cause there's over 50 tweets about the checkout but she said she cant. Thanks for your help lads
The match report for the match is here: http://www.bdodarts.com/newsitem.aspx?nid=2381. At the bottom it quotes the highest checkout as Green's 167.
What's with all the shoulder from Eccles?. Practically throwing a punch' date=' not a dart.[/quote'] He's not called 'The Viper' for nothing ;) :ok

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Thanks for that Kevin but believe it or not that was the same link I sent to them along with the scorecard and they wouldnt accept that! Update,sent them a link from espn darts and they have corrected the settlement,cheers Kevin and Aidy [TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692]

[TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: lft]Over 128.5[/TD] [TD=class: lft]BDO World Championship 2014 - Green vs Robson (Highest Checkout Score 2-Way)[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]08/01/2014[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]None[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]5/6[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]Won[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan 2pts R.Hofstra -1.5 sets 2.50 Boylesports Based mainly on recent form. Hofstra scoring better and if he can get ahead early should win this comfortably 4-1/4-2. The Hof hit 90 average when he won his first match 3-0 and although Atkins also managed a 3-0 his average was just 83. The hof has actually won a few cups last year so he knows how to win where as Atkins doesn't tend to go too far forward from the qf/sf

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Rick Hofstra vs Martin Atkins Hofstra to win 4/5 skybet over 23.5 legs 4/5 skybet Hofstra to win first leg 8/11 paddy power his opponent was not that impressive in his first match also it took him a while to win a first round match at the lakeside so winning two matches in row will tough for him i fancy this to all the way though as it will be close Glen Durrant vs Alan Norris Norris to win 4/5 skybet over 23.5 legs 4/5 skybet Norris most 180s 4/7 paddy power Norris to win his quarter 2/1 skybet he had an impressive win over waites in the first round winning without losing a set also he is a heavy scorer so they will be quite a few 180s i fancy some quite tight sets so overs for legs instead of sets will be the way to go Scott Mitchell vs James Wilson over 21.5 legs 4/5 skybet wilson to win 4-1 2/1 skybet 170 checkout 11/1 paddy power im surprised this is so short a price for over legs mitchell played well in his first match also he has played well all year so i think he will win at least two sets as his opponent on another level and is one of the favourites to win the title but wilson is playing well so he might just lose the one set Geert de Vos vs Jan Dekker over 23.5 legs 4/5 skybet Dekker to be highest checkout 4/5 skybet 170 checkout 10/1 paddy power i expect this to be close as there is not much between them also the winner of this match will probably meet adams in the quarters so they think they might have chance to go far in the tournament i think dekker has great chance have the highest checkout as he is finishing well Ross Montgomery vs Martin Adams Adams to win 4-1 11/4 skybet or 4-2 5/2 skybet well adams did beat o shea but he was not at his best but beating him has given him some confidence so i think he will improve as his opponent is a good player but did struggle in his first match

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan 2pts Norris -1.5 sets to beat Durrant 2.25 Bet365 Seens as Atkins robbed me of a handicap win I'll go for Norris in the next. The stronger player for me and higher average from round 1. Beat a favourite in Waites and deserved to win too that was no fluke. 4-1/4-2 for me.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Next up small stakes on Wilson after how well he did against Kist : 2.5pts J.Wilson (-2.5 sets) to beat S.Mitchell 1.80 PaddyPower Wouldn't surprise me if this ended 4-0 after how well he done against Kist. That one somehow ended 3-1 but Wilson took out some mammouth amounts and I just dont see Mitchell being able to compete for more than a set where Wilson may dip.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Thursday afternoon previews: 4pts M.Adams vs R.Montgomery - Over 5.5 sets 5/6 Bet365 Although Ross Montgomery’s Lakeside record is little better than absolute pants that doesn’t mean to say he can’t be competitive in this match even though I expect him to bow out in the end. Martin Adams has scored well in this tournament but he’s missed a good amount of doubles and Montgomery scores well enough to stay close which means he should be able to take advantage of Wolfie’s misses to ensure we see six if not seven sets in this one before it is decided. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/adams-vs-montgomery-betting-battle-of-the-experienced-duo-can-be-a-lengthy-affair 4pts G.de Vos to beat J.Dekker 6/5 Skybet This match really will come down to De Vos’ finishing because I expect the Belgian to outscore the Dutchman throughout. Dekker has shown in the past if you give him chances he will take them but you should beat him to a double in most legs because he throws a lot of loose darts. De Vos took a set to get going on the doubles in the first round but with the longer format he has more time to find his range here. I expect him to find it in time to come through this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dekker-vs-de-vos-betting-geert-de-vos-can-see-off-dekker-in-lakeside-second-round

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan

Thanks for that Kevin but believe it or not that was the same link I sent to them along with the scorecard and they wouldnt accept that! Update,sent them a link from espn darts and they have corrected the settlement,cheers Kevin and Aidy [TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: lft]Over 128.5[/TD] [TD=class: lft]BDO World Championship 2014 - Green vs Robson (Highest Checkout Score 2-Way)[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]08/01/2014[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]None[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]5/6[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]Won[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
That's a disgrace that they made you go to all that trouble to prove you'd won a bet. I'd be pushing for some sort of compensation in the form of a £20-£30 free bet at the very worst. I was on the opposite side of the coin, got paid out when I knew the bet had lost. My Bet365 account now sits at -£9.17 as they took the money back later in the day, so I guess I'll not be using that site again!!

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Based on how well she played in her last game I'm going to take a little gamble. 2pts I.Armstrong to win Womens BDO 8.50 Boylesport If she keeps up the level of performance I don't see anyone beating her. She was scoring well and doubling perfectly. I think she missed one double in the whole match. Dobro didn't impress me when I see her and nor did Hedman so she has every chance IF she keeps up the level of performance.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan 4 out of 6 yesterday with above bets which wasn't bad. I think Montgomery and Adams should have a few sets today. Adams has impressed me so far and he should continue his good form, but we must remember he was up against a terrible O'Shea and a guy who only started playing in the last couple of legs. I just wonder about his doubles at times and i think this should keep Montgomery in the game. Montgomery was solid enough against Meaney and held his nerve when the pressure came on. I think we should have a t least 6 sets today. 4pts over 5.5 sets 4/5 bet 365. I think Dekker and De Vos is too hard to call, I'm interested in the 180's here. They got 5 between them in the 1st round, I expect this match to be at least 6 sets and the way De Vos was hitting 140's in the 1st round, he should be getting close to the cap himself. I expect this to go over the 7.5 180's 3pts over 7.5 180' evens SJ 4pts Vos most 180's 5/6 SJ

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Thursday evening previews: 4pts T.Eccles vs R.Green - Over 7.5 sets 5/4 Coral This has the makings of being a very good quarter final. Robbie Green has mopped up all the chances he’s been given this week but Tony Eccles has shown he won’t give in without a scrap and he is very strong at the clutch moments. Over nine sets there is a case to be made for Green’s scoring power to come through but I don’t think the scouser will win before this match has seen an eighth, and maybe even ninth, set. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/eccles-vs-green-betting-opening-quarter-final-looks-to-have-the-potential-for-plenty-of-sets 4pts S.Bunting vs R.Hofstra - Under 9.5 180s Evs Skybet I rarely say someone has no chance in a darts match but Hofstra has no chance in this one. Bunting’s C game would be enough here but I expect him to produce a good performance and a 5-0 scoreline would be no surprise. I certainly can’t see more than six sets in this one which would make the 9.5 180 line look a little high. Bunting has only hit five in the tournament so far while Hofstra has only hit one and with the competitive edge of this one likely to disappear after three or four sets I can’t see 10 180s in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-hofstra-betting-don-t-expect-many-180s-in-a-likely-bunting-cruise

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Been going through the stats thus far in this tournament for Bunting and Hofstra, one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb to me is Bunting's highest match checkout. He has not registered a single ton plus finish and I think it could possibly be a decent shout. The line has been set at 129.5 which I think is a tad high given that this line has been crossed just 9 times all tournament long :o Another bet I like the look of is the total number of legs in the match. Bunting averaged 100.64 in his last match compared to Hofstra's 80.37 when the match was called off when he was two sets up. I fancy Bunting to win this in no worse than 5-2. The line for the total legs has been set at 25.5. I reckon we can see a couple of 3-0 and 3-1 sets in a 5-2 scoreline. If I were to take an average of 3.5 legs per set, 7 sets would give me an estimate of 24.5 legs. Bit punty, but I reckon the unders should come in as well. 6pts Bunting's highest checkout - Under 129.5 @ 1.85 Betwin 4pts Bunting vs Hofstra - Under 25.5 legs @ 1.85 Betwin

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Tony Eccles vs Robbie Green Green to win 5-2 7/2 skybet or 5-3 9/2 skybet Green to get over 7.5 180s 8/11 skybet 170 checkout 10/1 paddy power i have been really impressed with him in this tournament and is looking better as the tournament is going on and his opponent has done well to get this far but i think he will get beat tonight and i think green wont that lose many sets Stephen Bunting vs Rick Hofstra Bunting to win 5-0 2/1 paddy power or 5-1 2/1 skybet Hofstra more 180s 4/1 skybet i think this will be straightforward for bunting as he is playing the best darts and he has the highest average in the tournament his opponent will be lucky to win a least a set especially with Buntings form so a easy win for bunting and dont expect a load of 180s from Bunting because he did not score that many in the previous match Special bets Name the finalists : Stephen Bunting vs Alan Norris 9/2 skybet Robbie Green vs Alan Norris 28/1 skybet

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan 2pts R.Hofstra to have highest checkout 3.50 SkyBet Only bit of value I really see on this match. I fancy a 5-1 Bunting, possibly 5-2 so I see no value in the handicap or score market. Bunting has been excellent this week but he hasn't lit the stage with his checkouts or 180s. I don't think he is going to lose 180 market tonight but the checkout market he could. Hofstra will be under pressure from the start and it could be a "take this out or you're out" scenario plenty of times tonight.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Talk about a dire day lol. Ugh. So little 180's between the pair of them in the competition till this game and that happens... Highest checkout losing on the last leg and Bunting pretty much not showing up at all. Bleh :( Onto tomorrow we go :)

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Friday previews: 4pts M.Adams vs J.Dekker - Over 7.5 sets 10/11 Skybet The way the two have played this week I think suggests that this match will be quite close. Both will win legs which they dominate and I’d expect Adams to win a few more of those sort of legs but there will be legs where Adams misses a finish and that’s when Dekker can pounce to keep this tight. Both are solid players so I think this can be a close quarter final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dekker-vs-adams-betting-adams-could-be-pushed-to-the-limit-by-dekker-in-quarter-final 4pts J.Wilson vs A.Norris - Over 14.5 180s 10/11 Boylesports I think this is set up for a fantastic quarter final between two quality darts players. I expect it to be pretty close throughout and full of big scores. Both these men know their way to the 60 bed and are no strangers to filling it right up so I expect to see the 180s flowing in what should be a very high quality battle. Assuming we see 8 or 9 sets as I expect then 15 180s should come in with a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wilson-vs-norris-betting-expect-the-power-scorers-to-plough-in-the-180s-in-quarter-final

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan I think both matches today can go over the 7.5 sets. Dekker and Adams have similar averages throughout the tournament and I can't see either raising the bar. Norris looks very determined this year and can take Wilson along way, again they have had similar averages and similar checkouts. They both can be backed over 7.5 sets 5/6 with SJ.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan 4pts M.Adams -1.5 sets to beat J.Dekker 1.80 Bet365 2pts M.Adams -2.5 sets to beat J.Dekker 2.40 Paddypower For me this match isn't going to be that close. I've been really impressed with Adams this tournament and Id expect him to see this through. Dekker had problems against De Vos and at a crucial point at 2-2 Dekker see it through to win 4-2. Experience will mean alot here I think. Adams has been there and done it and won it many a time. Dekker has never won this event and furthest he has been is a semi-final place. His average is.. well average and if Adams plays like he did in round 1, he will win here comfortably I think. H2H reads both win for Adams and although it was close a few years ago, I don't think it will be tonight. Adams to win 5-2.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Jan Dekker vs Martin Adams dekker most 180s 2/1 skybet he seems to be scoring well and i think he could score better than adams as his opponent is not playing his best and i think he can edge the 180s here James Wilson vs Alan Norris Wilson over 7.5 180s 11/10 skybet Norris over 7.5 180s 4/5 paddy power Total 180s 14.5 8/11 paddy power Wilson to win by 2.5 sets 5/4 skybet i think this could be a classic these two players can score heavily also they are hitting top form at the right time wilson is slight favourite as his finishing is better but his opponent wont give up and should make game of it i think they will one or two sets in it with wilson just eding it

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Semi final previews: 5pts S.Bunting vs R.Green - Over 18.5 180s 4/5 Ladbrokes I think this is all set up for a classic and I really hope it lives up to the billing unlike the two PDC semi finals. If it does we are going to get plenty of high scores and for me the total 180 line looks low even at 18.5. Green hit 14 in a quality match against Eccles. Bunting hit 11 even though he was nowhere near his best against Hofstra. I believe we’ll get at least 20 here if not an awful lot more. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-green-betting-expect-the-180s-to-flow-in-the-scouse-battle 4pts A.Norris (-2.5 sets) to beat J.Dekker Evs Boylesports This semi final is all about Alan Norris. If he maintains the level he has shown this week then I don’t see how Jan Dekker is getting close. Against his opponents so far he’s taken advantage of them missing doubles but Norris has been amazing on the doubles and not much worse on the scoring. Norris will dominate the scoring in this match and I see nothing other than a one sided win for the Englishman here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/norris-vs-dekker-betting-alan-norris-can-fly-into-his-first-world-final

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Alan Norris vs Jan Dekker Norris over 9.5 180s 4/5 skybet Dekker over 5.5 180s 4/5 skybet Total 180s over 15.5 4/5 skybet Over 8.5 sets 8/11 skybet Dekker highest checkout 5/4 skybet 170 checkout 7/1 paddy power 1st leg winning double : other 11/8 skybet this should go all the way as there is not much between them norris has been a revelation in this tournament and he is getting a least ten 180s a match his opponent has not been scoring as many but he did get quite a few in his last match so overs in the total 180s for the match is the way to go also the highest checkout is to close to call for who will get it but im going for dekker as he is better value

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Final preview: 4pts S.Bunting vs A.Norris - Over 10.5 sets 4/5 Stan James Robbie Green didn’t show up against Stephen Bunting in the semi final but I get the feeling Alan Norris thinks his name is on this trophy this week and he looks set to go out and try and grab the title. If that is the case and he plays like he has all tournament then we’re in for a real ride in this final. Bunting is very consistent but if the Norris of the week so far shows up he’ll take this beyond 10.5 sets. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-norris-betting-two-best-players-this-week-can-go-beyond-10-5-sets

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Stephen Bunting vs Alan Norris Norris most 180s 10/11 skybet Bunting to win 7-5 7/1 paddy power 170 checkout 5/1 paddy power i feel that a record 180s for final could go tonight as these two players produce a lot of them as the final could be close then they should be lot of them they will be a lot of nerves in the final so expect it to close